Author Topic: europe and racism  (Read 1157 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
europe and racism
« on: July 02, 2006, 08:47:15 AM »
is it true that most of y'all muthafuckaz are some racist lil bitches who like to put cats into classes based on colour??...........i hear about racism in europe alot on the news (when they take a break from talking from bashing islam or the iraq war) and now theres this bitches who live in russia and can get away with racism..........and my homie just went on a tour of europe mang, and he was saying these bitches are still like 30 years behind us cats, its not just the old cats who be racist, its young cats to, he be like shits on the rise in europe.....people get hated on for nationality and colour and so on all the time and people don't intergrate......he was in germany and he was like thers this major store where the sell all kinds of music and under the rap/hiphop section they only label it as "black music" man.............i mean i understand we came up with this shit but thats mad disrespect man, not only is that tryna say we only listen to that shit, its saying that nobody else can listen to it either man, but u see i dont give a fuck about that part, i just think it is fucked up how they still tryna seperate black cats in europe from everyone else........why is not the the punk section labeled "white music?"........cuz they know that shit aint right......but why is it standard for that shit to be played out like its kool then with hiphop/black music?

fuck european backward racist bitches....my bad if y'al are clean but shit, y'all gotta catch up in certain aspect .....just dont take the bush route

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: europe and racism
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2006, 08:49:44 AM »

Lol fuck yall ignorant bitches making sweeping generalisations about an entire continent

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2006, 08:50:44 AM »
so its not true?lol

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2006, 08:54:51 AM »
Ffs you know absolutely nothing about the culture of european countries nothing about the poverty of european countrries, i bet you probably know few places in europe without looking on google first! and then bear in mind there are 50 countries in europe you talk about mad disrespect lol. You know nothing about the inner problems within europe and yet "your homie" told you about europe so your clued up now hahahaha
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 08:56:24 AM by virtuoso »

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2006, 08:55:21 AM »

mauzip

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2006, 08:57:28 AM »
*adds LyRiCaL_G to the list of ignorant ToT posters*

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2006, 09:00:19 AM »
Ffs you know absolutely nothing about the culture of european countries nothing about the poverty of european countrries, i bet you probably know few places in europe without looking on google first! and then bear in mind there are 50 countries in europe you talk about mad disrespect lol. You know nothing about the inner problems within europe and yet "your homie" told you about europe so your clued up now hahahaha

nigga please i seen nuff places to know about europe nigga.....what y'al think black cats dont know shit about europe, we dont travel....nigga i was born in jamaice, but i didnt done spent my whole life their bitch!.........nah im just heatin shit up their, but truth is whether u like that shit or not.........racism in parts of europe is a problem, its truth......and that shit in germany in like their biggest music store....."saturn"or some shit........its disrespect, not need to cry cuz u may not be racist........what about spain, those muthafuckers are mad racist to black cats.....poland i hear is on some backwards shit, though i never been their.....russia is one some mad racist shit......and i was asking a question, why u getting so hurt......my homie went on a our of europe and he felt like that, shit aint good if he comes back with feelings like this, so holla

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2006, 09:02:57 AM »

your from holland right?...that shit was one of the good places he goes........why am i ignorant? cuz your from europe and got hurt from this shit i said? i was asking a question after my homie checked this shit out and its the vibe he got? what makes me ignorant?.........

nuttin, you should add yourself to a dumb muthafucker list if u think this post makes me a "ignorant TOT poster"

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2006, 09:05:15 AM »

swangin and bangin

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2006, 09:30:51 AM »
fuck europe. never been there, never gona be there.

J Bananas

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2006, 10:15:51 AM »
im sorry i thought it was just human nature to be a little prejudice against people that are different

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2006, 10:18:20 AM »
fuck europe. never been there, never gona be there.
you are a great poster!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2006, 11:33:20 AM »
Lmao@trippin over "Black Music"... you hate BET also? Black Music is just an attempt to put Rap, Raggae, RnB n shit into one, it's not meant to be racist, Em's albums are there too lol. Maybe if you're not used to it it can be weird, I dunno. But the fact is that I've never heard someone bitching about that, and people like to pull the race card here too. I once asked a black girl what music she listens to, and she just said "black", no trippin mayne.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2006, 11:56:53 AM »
why am i ignorant? cuz your from europe and got hurt from this shit i said?

Re-read the very first sentence in your first post. You asking that question makes you ignorant.

And what you said about Holland... I think Holland is up there with the least tolerant European countries when it comes to integration ;)

coola

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2006, 12:52:24 PM »
i hope you dont think russia is in europe  :-X