Author Topic: The Real Deal about "The Rap Insider"  (Read 1787 times)

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Real Deal about "The Rap Insider"
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2006, 05:13:34 PM »
This comes as no surprise, especially with G-Unit on the downspin. I guess 50 is losin' confidence in himself and resorting to bring up a beef that Game already won lyrically last year.

what are you guys talking about? Who made 44 million last year? 50. What does he have to be jealous about? Nothing. Industry wise 50 is fine, and lyrically killed? Thats an opinion.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2006, 05:57:34 PM »
This comes as no surprise, especially with G-Unit on the downspin. I guess 50 is losin' confidence in himself and resorting to bring up a beef that Game already won lyrically last year.
and lyrically killed? Thats an opinion.

NO. thats a FACT...

rik

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2006, 06:55:39 PM »

what are you guys talking about? Who made 44 million last year? 50. What does he have to be jealous about? Nothing. Industry wise 50 is fine, and lyrically killed? Thats an opinion.
What the use of all that money if you're not respected?

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2006, 07:03:23 PM »

Like I said homie his star is falling. His albums are pullin in less dough with each release. Where does jealousy come into play? He needs to build a buzz and he's doing so over some shit that went down in 05.

And I haven't heard anything from G-Unit that has touched 300 Bars so it's safe to say who won the lyrical battle. Game lost in every other aspect of the beef though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2006, 07:28:15 PM »
^^^^ yup

there is ZERO buzz for that guy these days, he's simply fading out, believe it or not

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2006, 03:03:59 AM »
How can someone win a beef if one side never responds ?

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2006, 04:04:42 AM »
^Umm G-Unit have released numerous disses against Game, although they're a little late.

word

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2006, 04:17:01 AM »

What the use of all that money if you're not respected?

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2006, 05:10:13 AM »
Not respected by who ?

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2006, 05:33:47 AM »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2006, 07:06:30 AM »
Not respected by who ?

Pretty much anybody.

Yep thats the case  ::)

He has his beefs and you always get hated more when youre on top. Been that way since hip hop started. I bet you 99% of the rappers would switch places with him if they could in a second.

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2006, 09:10:23 AM »
how is 50 bringing back old beef when game is still dissin g-unit whenever he feels like game fans are mad that game got exposed and why is 50 jealous of game he sells more records and makes a lot more money
« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 09:15:02 AM by Mr. Humonculous »

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2006, 10:10:07 AM »
how is 50 bringing back old beef when game is still dissin g-unit whenever he feels like game fans are mad that game got exposed and why is 50 jealous of game he sells more records and makes a lot more money
game hasnt dissed him since 120/24o and dat was like jan/feb.....bringin up a beef thats been over since is sooo petty

suckaa free

« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2006, 03:43:05 PM »
no matter how much you like Game or hate 50,

Game on Change of Heart =  :grumpy:

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2006, 07:37:23 PM »
Ok so Game took his date to a male strip club which is pretty gay no getting around that. But that Game stripper picture is an obvious photoshop.

The Game's mother owns the strip club, The Game and his date went their to meet his mother.  Listen to the real UNEDITED Change of Heart audio.
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders