Author Topic: FUNNY SHIT U EVER SAW IN DA STREET??  (Read 298 times)

Fonky Fresh

Re: FUNNY SHIT U EVER SAW IN DA STREET??
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2006, 05:53:09 PM »
lol not too long ago i was walking on the street & all of a sudden  a woman comes in front of me & start slapping me like a crazy yelling '' u not good'' blabla ....some mentally disturbed chick(i hope 4 her)
& When i was walking faster she was following me,yelling and shit  so i had to stop & start threatening her to get her stop LOL

not funny for me but for the people witnessing this I guess yes

Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2006, 07:54:13 PM »
lol not too long ago i was walking on the street & all of a sudden  a woman comes in front of me & start slapping me like a crazy yelling '' u not good'' blabla ....some mentally disturbed chick(i hope 4 her)
& When i was walking faster she was following me,yelling and shit  so i had to stop & start threatening her to get her stop LOL

not funny for me but for the people witnessing this I guess yes

LMFAO @ THAT CRAZY WOMEN

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2006, 08:03:26 PM »
i was waiting for the bus couple of years ago during winter; final year of high-school
these grade niners made snowballs and started throwing at the house across and hit them window and shit
this chinese woman comes out and starts yelling at them; and they were like "oh it was sum other guy! her an away! we'll get him"

it was one of those moment things

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

ecrazy

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2006, 09:29:48 PM »
I was walking down the street to the supermarket with one of my neighbors since i saw him going there as well and we were talking and all of a sudden this white supremisist dude walked up to him and said "NIGGER" with a straight face looking ready to fight, my neighbor is in shock, pretends to walk around him, and BAM hits him only one time, he hits the ground and his head bounces off a planter out there, my neighbor just walks and continues talking to me as if nothing happend, i didnt even ask him about it or anything because he looked pissed.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2006, 09:42:42 PM »
I was walking down the street to the supermarket with one of my neighbors since i saw him going there as well and we were talking and all of a sudden this white supremisist dude walked up to him and said "NIGGER" with a straight face looking ready to fight, my neighbor is in shock, pretends to walk around him, and BAM hits him only one time, he hits the ground and his head bounces off a planter out there, my neighbor just walks and continues talking to me as if nothing happend, i didnt even ask him about it or anything because he looked pissed.
id have to say that this is the funniest

ecrazy

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2006, 01:55:04 AM »
it was crazy because it was so random and shocking. Like he just walked up to us, and said it, and he hit him, he fell and that was it. in 20 sec. all that happend. it felt like a movie

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2006, 06:34:53 AM »
it was crazy because it was so random and shocking. Like he just walked up to us, and said it, and he hit him, he fell and that was it. in 20 sec. all that happend. it felt like a movie
LOL

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2006, 12:23:25 PM »
ive seen some real funny assed moments in my time, but at the moment cant think of a stand out one..

but i remember a few years ago, me and couple of my mates were having a little blaze over in this carpark in our area, the weather had been shitty all day like constant down pours.. anyway we all havin a joke n shit, then one of my lot steps back laughin and BAMM he falls into man hole which hadnt been covered properly.. all you saw was one leg disappered into the hole and the other one angled out  on the concrete keepin him from falling down futher.. all we could do was to crease up laughin  :)

Don Seer

« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2006, 12:57:02 PM »

a few weeks ago i was in a store and a crazy guy in there with agrophobia had a fit and was going "ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH" and running backwards throwing clothes everywhere... which was funny enough.. THEN.. as he was being kicked out and still going nuts there was a car crash between people rubbernecking LOL!

a while ago.. i also saw a small gang of asians robbing a middle aged dude and his wife.. (i think for his watch) they had dude on the ground and were stomping him for some reason.. one of my friends (who is hard as shit..) ran over and knocked 2 of the asians to the ground... one stood up and his legs gave way like he was dizzy and he fell again.. the rest of em ran off. the others looked terrified.. i was sat eating KFC and it was like watching it on TV  :D

coola

« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2006, 01:44:28 PM »
^ damn thats a good samaratin for ya... i hate mob's.

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2006, 01:46:42 PM »

a few weeks ago i was in a store and a crazy guy in there with agrophobia had a fit and was going "ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH" and running backwards throwing clothes everywhere... which was funny enough.. THEN.. as he was being kicked out and still going nuts there was a car crash between people rubbernecking LOL!

a while ago.. i also saw a small gang of asians robbing a middle aged dude and his wife.. (i think for his watch) they had dude on the ground and were stomping him for some reason.. one of my friends (who is hard as shit..) ran over and knocked 2 of the asians to the ground... one stood up and his legs gave way like he was dizzy and he fell again.. the rest of em ran off. the others looked terrified.. i was sat eating KFC and it was like watching it on TV  :D

lol u should hooked me with some KFC hotwingz :D