Author Topic: I submit... I am going to join the movement.  (Read 380 times)

Sikotic™

Re: I submit... I am going to join the movement.
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2006, 01:49:59 AM »
People are hating, why? Ya'all are newbies anyways. Check my profile, I have been here since day 1... and you can check the keystyle, I've wrote better lyrics than any of you favorite rappers. Watch, when Jim Jones signs me, it's on.

Dipset Beyotch. The movement has hit the westcoast.

Jim Jones is gonna sign you as his personal bitch.since day 1 shit you must be some fuckin real internet rapper,keep gangbanging gangsta.and don't be thinkin that cam is my fav rapper

another mothafucka turnin homosexual it's like the all the gays are revealin themselfs...I guess that's what's in right now

How did you find the internet ?

...stupid questions don't deserve answers

Damn doggy, you're so witty and clever. Where do you come up with this shit?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

IFB Flood

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2006, 01:54:32 AM »
People are hating, why? Ya'all are newbies anyways. Check my profile, I have been here since day 1... and you can check the keystyle, I've wrote better lyrics than any of you favorite rappers. Watch, when Jim Jones signs me, it's on.

Jim Jones is gonna sign you as his personal bitch.since day 1 shit you must be some fuckin real internet rapper,keep gangbanging gangsta.and don't be thinkin that cam is my fav rapper

another mothafucka turnin homosexual it's like the all the gays are revealin themselfs...I guess that's what's in right now

I've learn it reading your posts ::)

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2006, 02:08:24 AM »

You just keep knockin em out the park.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

IFB Flood

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2006, 02:11:26 AM »

You just keep knockin em out the park.

got it from the best

Diabolical

« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2006, 08:02:45 AM »
lol

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2006, 07:06:15 PM »
Is this guy fo real, is he kiddin around or what? NO but serious this tread is a joke right suppose to make me laugh ?