Author Topic: It's Crazy  (Read 580 times)

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
Re: It's Crazy
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2006, 08:23:40 AM »
You Need To Start Listening To The Tom Leykis Show. He'll Change Your Whole Perspective on Women.
My Future Wife:

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2006, 04:07:05 PM »
You Need To Start Listening To The Tom Leykis Show. He'll Change Your Whole Perspective on Women.

I'm intrigued, what channel and time is it on?

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2006, 04:20:04 PM »
I met a girl who was rumored to do all
But she's unconscience now, tried to leave me with the blue balls
Learn your lesson yet? "well I guess so"
You lost your privilege of pleasure, just blow
I hope your parents don't want you back by ten
Cause you ain't leaving 'til my fuckin' nuts smack ya chin
Coming in with nasty draws
Pussy smelling like a trout with bugs that’ll make me scratch my balls
Fuck that, go take a shower
And trim up, shit's looking like the chest of Austin Powers
Been wantin' to hit it since last week
Reconsidering since I seen the hair on her ass cheeks
Fuck it, I'm horny, you know me
Fuck the KY, grab a 40 lube it up with OE
Ass turnin' blue like uniform of police
Up side down hit her up 'til her nose bleed
If I don't sceet, then it's okay
Pass it to homie, stab it like OJ
I'm done though, and sick of this shit
But he nasty, make her suck his dick with shit on the tip of his dick

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/Lyrics.cfm?BandID=61546&songid=838746

ecrazy

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2006, 08:17:58 PM »
^that song was tight NIK, wow i was suprised. But the last guy at the end sucked big balls, he sounds like a wack mexican rapper trying to hide his accent.

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2006, 08:34:54 PM »

I Don't Know What City You're In But You Can Listen Live On Tomleykis.com.
My Future Wife:

ecrazy

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2006, 08:39:22 PM »

I Don't Know What City You're In But You Can Listen Live On Tomleykis.com.
Its on "FREE FM" - So Basically, any channel that had Howard Stern On it before he went to satellite.

Its on in the afternoon. Dude is crazy, i would not take everything he says so critical, but some shit he says is real shit.

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2006, 08:48:27 PM »
Click this link @ 3PM Pacific time if you wanna hear Tom speak the truth:

http://tuner1.dc1.sonixtream.com/solon/media/tuner/Tuner?aff=fmtalki&useSame=true&type=IE

Dude says crazy shit to get a reaction, but in general, he knows what's up.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2006, 02:06:51 AM »
^that song was tight NIK, wow i was suprised. But the last guy at the end sucked big balls, he sounds like a wack mexican rapper trying to hide his accent.

LMAO@Mexican...

ecrazy

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2006, 02:19:59 AM »

LMAO@Mexican...
naw, but for real though, you should have cut that dude off, just kept it your song, the dude at the end really ruined your track, i know u hate me and all, but i really dig that track, props on that.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2006, 03:10:13 AM »
Click this link @ 3PM Pacific time if you wanna hear Tom speak the truth:

http://tuner1.dc1.sonixtream.com/solon/media/tuner/Tuner?aff=fmtalki&useSame=true&type=IE

Dude says crazy shit to get a reaction, but in general, he knows what's up.

I like Tom, he has a comeback for anything said to him, can talk sht forver, can get on point but sometimes you can tell he gets restless and jus starts raggin on people for having an opinion. I know i wouldn't call his show, even if it was for something positive.....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2006, 10:44:08 AM »

LMAO@Mexican...
naw, but for real though, you should have cut that dude off, just kept it your song, the dude at the end really ruined your track, i know u hate me and all, but i really dig that track, props on that.

I've never seen such a horrible attempt at playing dumb...If you can't play dumb correctly, you really must be the dumbest muthafucka alive. LMAO.

coola

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2006, 11:11:15 AM »
LOL @ e-crazy..

props to aler g, track is dope !

ecrazy

« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2006, 03:53:23 PM »

LMAO@Mexican...

I've never seen such a horrible attempt at playing dumb...If you can't play dumb correctly, you really must be the dumbest muthafucka alive. LMAO.
huh? lol, what are you mad at now Elior? Dude i was giving you props....damn, i hurt you that bad?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2006, 04:05:10 PM »

LMAO@Mexican...

huh? lol, what are you mad at now Elior? Dude i was giving you props....damn, i hurt you that bad?

I hope, for your sake and dignity, that you're talking about "Stop Ya Hating", which happens to be on the same page...PeACe

ecrazy

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2006, 04:13:00 PM »

LMAO@Mexican...

I hope, for your sake and dignity, that you're talking about "Stop Ya Hating", which happens to be on the same page...PeACe
naw kid, im talking about "Nice Try" -----Your Wack as fuck, seriously, that is my Opinion on a person to person basis, not a dubcc jew who hates me type basis.

Dont get butt hurt, its the truth.