Author Topic: It's Crazy  (Read 583 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: It's Crazy
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2006, 04:44:42 PM »
^that song was tight NIK, wow i was suprised. But the last guy at the end sucked big balls, he sounds like a wack mexican rapper trying to hide his accent.

LMAO@Mexican...
naw, but for real though, you should have cut that dude off, just kept it your song, the dude at the end really ruined your track, i know u hate me and all, but i really dig that track, props on that.

I've never seen such a horrible attempt at playing dumb...If you can't play dumb correctly, you really must be the dumbest muthafucka alive. LMAO.
huh? lol, what are you mad at now Elior? Dude i was giving you props....damn, i hurt you that bad?

I hope, for your sake and dignity, that you're talking about "Stop Ya Hating", which happens to be on the same page...PeACe
naw kid, im talking about "Nice Try" -----Your Wack as fuck, seriously, that is my Opinion on a person to person basis, not a dubcc jew who hates me type basis.

Dont get butt hurt, its the truth.

LOL. You're seriously trying too hard. Get over it, son...

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2006, 05:02:36 PM »
if you liked that old shit, unmastered, unmixed and done in a basement, you might like our new shit which is the complete opposite

www.cdbaby.com/miclordz

8)
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Floydness

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2006, 11:48:52 PM »
Guys guys guys... let us not forget how some MEN can be fucking assholes.. Alright, so some chicks are stupid spoiled whores but real great women DO exist... a lot of them dont even get a second look or chance from most guys because many men are shallow fucks.. Im not saying its bad to have some physical standards.. but men are guilty aswell for some disgusting behavior... people in general have gotten worse, values and morals have gone down the drain. . Many women arent ladies anymore and many men dont behave like gentlemen anymore. SO PLEASE dont fucking act like chicks are distroying society OKAY? Like I said, a lot of people are fucking gross these days. Were reminded of this everyday just by watching the news. Dont forget that like 95% of the main killers and rapists are MEN, but were so used to it so we overlook it and just focus how chicks have turned into whores... not trying to go off topic here but the last sentence or so is a little analogy... to everybody out there, when u find a great PERSON dont let them go and treat them well.. good people deserve to be treated wonderfully because they're so fucking rare these days.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2006, 12:08:20 AM »
damn man you guys have been broken up for over 5 years. Not to dash your hopes up or anything but in that period of time, she's prolly found someone better or someone she can connect with on a higer level  ::) you know women

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2006, 07:53:56 AM »
damn man you guys have been broken up for over 5 years. Not to dash your hopes up or anything but in that period of time, she's prolly found someone better or someone she can connect with on a higer level  ::) you know women

homie i said we dated for over 5 years, we've been broken up for a couple months

chill

coola

« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2006, 09:52:05 AM »
if you liked that old shit, unmastered, unmixed and done in a basement, you might like our new shit which is the complete opposite

www.cdbaby.com/miclordz

8)

i'll check it out later man... that was a pretty slick track  8)

but for real, now_i_know, you didnt fit the track, e-crazy had a point...

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2006, 11:23:37 AM »

homie i said we dated for over 5 years, we've been broken up for a couple months

chill

LOL oh o k, d.w then you guys will most likely get bak together

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2006, 07:31:55 PM »

www.cdbaby.com/miclordz

8)

LOL...Yea, it wasn't a real track...A few years back AlerG sent me 2 verses he did, telling me it was just some bs he recorded...I then mixed it into a whole song and added a verse on the spot...Nothing serious, I did that when I was 14, it was just some quick-style shit from back in the days...

lol.........your raps always make me crease, man back in the day when u bust out that corny shit and had that funny as fuck line........."we got big dicks, this is not japan".........was like the funniest line of the year man..........imo, dunnow hy it made me laugh but like maybe cuz noone could have expected that shit to bust out..........bust made me n my niggaz laugh, like "the fuck, why dude come out with that fo"..........maybe cuz we all smokin in to but yeah, shit was funny........

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2006, 08:14:34 PM »

www.cdbaby.com/miclordz

8)

LOL...Yea, it wasn't a real track...A few years back AlerG sent me 2 verses he did, telling me it was just some bs he recorded...I then mixed it into a whole song and added a verse on the spot...Nothing serious, I did that when I was 14, it was just some quick-style shit from back in the days...

lol.........your raps always make me crease, man back in the day when u bust out that corny shit and had that funny as fuck line........."we got big dicks, this is not japan".........was like the funniest line of the year man..........imo, dunnow hy it made me laugh but like maybe cuz noone could have expected that shit to bust out..........bust made me n my niggaz laugh, like "the fuck, why dude come out with that fo"..........maybe cuz we all smokin in to but yeah, shit was funny........

Nik i totally forgot about that track, was pretty much a Season leftover, there were about 15 of them, as well as about 25 tracks for the Reaction which i never actually release but i have performed many times, but that's the passed, the focus is on the MicLordz now...check us out www.MicLordz.com or www.myspace.com/miclordzmusic

chill

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2006, 01:00:57 PM »

www.cdbaby.com/miclordz

8)

Nik i totally forgot about that track, was pretty much a Season leftover, there were about 15 of them, as well as about 25 tracks for the Reaction which i never actually release but i have performed many times, but that's the passed, the focus is on the MicLordz now...check us out www.MicLordz.com or www.myspace.com/miclordzmusic

chill

I was actually anticipating "The Reaction"...Too bad you never released it. :-\

When is the Mic Lordz album dropping?

'EclipZe

« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2006, 01:17:37 PM »
tell me bout it, im 19 and never had a gf lol... life sucks

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2006, 03:47:24 PM »

www.cdbaby.com/miclordz

8)

chill

It's released, you can get it at www.cdbaby.com/miclordz you can also preview all the tracks there ;)

chill

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2006, 03:53:16 PM »

www.cdbaby.com/miclordz

8)

chill

It's released, you can get it at www.cdbaby.com/miclordz you can also preview all the tracks there ;)

chill

What about "The Reaction"? You should post that album up to promote your Mic Lordz album on WCC...If people feel "The Reaction", there's a good chance they'll cop the Mic Lordz album. Simple promotion...PeACe
« Last Edit: July 12, 2006, 03:57:10 PM by Now_I_Know »