Author Topic: Snoop Dogg- D.H.G.C (bootleg) review and download  (Read 2828 times)

QuickDime

• Lil Geezy
  • The Legend
Snoop Dogg- D.H.G.C (bootleg) review and download
« on: January 15, 2002, 11:49:20 AM »
Whats up yall this QuickDime from the DPGC-2g board, i finished my Snoop Boot and i got two links still livin so i thought i would hit u up with a hook up for the true DPGC/DHGC shit man, i ain't the same bout Kurupt i think hes a sellout, for takin money over homies. So hears my post from the other board.

Snoop Dogg- Dogghouse Gangsta Crip (bootleg)
Well homies I been working on this bootleg for three months getting all the tracks in 192 quality, I also tried to get the notorious “Frontline Remix” no one had and “BaccTraccin” which was equally hard to acquire but I could not get. I have cleaned up all the MP3s so that if u burn this CD and take the two seconds out it flows, I tried to make a really great CD with some of his best-unreleased and released material. All material was taken from the last two and half years so bout 2000 to 2002. To be honest this is probably one of my favorite Snoop Dogg albums, this has all DPGC on it including former members (Kurupt). On the production side of things I tired to stay mainly with only the Dogghouse Production team and the DPGC family, there is only one outside producer, Hi-Tek but if u ask me I think Hi-Tek should produced on anything Snoop does cause it brings out the best in him anyways the beats are banging. I decided to release this to the public now cause of the DPGC/DHGC crisis and ever one jumpin sides I wanted people to see the Dogghouse was dope, oh yeah Fuck Death row and all the sellouts. Now on to the review.

Now I will give everybody the chance to download this album for free I already got it posted in a www.myplay.com accounts:
account 1
Login: joe1001@hotmail.com
Pass: dpgc101
account 2
Login: neverbethesameagain@hotmail.com
Pass: dpgc101
18 tracks
when your done log the fuck out
Thats my hook up for all yall post yah comments i worked hard if yall tear these links up maybe i will post one or two more.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Peace
The Dime

QuickDime

• Lil Geezy
  • The Legend
Re: Snoop Dogg- D.H.G.C (bootleg) review and downl
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2002, 11:50:32 AM »
review

1.Catastrophic Produced by BattleCat 3:57

This could be one of my favorite tracks Snoop has every recorded, if Snoop released stuff like this u guys wouldn’t complain he sounds hungry on this joint, he spits “I come out bustin and blastin in a dogg pound fashion nigga that’s whats happenin in this game on my own with my back on the wall right hand on my heater, left hand on my balls….” Now the beat is absolutely ridiculous Battlecat laced this nice hard baseline and a funky sample that juss bangs, this is a trunk rattler, there are also tiny sample interlaced in this beat. Altogether this is a sick joint, this is the best opening track on any Snoop Dogg album period.

My opinion 5

2.Back up Ho (When i Wake up)-Featuring Goldie Loc Produced by BattleCat 4:17

First we will say both Goldie drop nice verses; this has an addictive hook and beat. This is a party joint fo sho. Snoop spits “Its 6 am she won’t pay him, but she will pay me, OG baby, baby on bullshit most of the time posted and fine.” That’s juss a sample throughout this song communicates how much of Pimp Snoop is or now thinks he is. This song was suppose to be on the Last Meal and turned up on the “Snoop Dogg” single as a bonus track but think it is extremely nice. Now the beat is also absolutely ridiculous juss disgusting hard party joint, Battlecat laced a beat that would make people dance nice sampling work as well.

My opinion 5

3.Hi 2 U- Produced by Meech Wells 5:23
This is a slow track for all the ladys im pretty sure Snoop makes reference in the song to that. Umm this is a very sexual song and so is most of the content. Will start with the beat Meech laced a nice slowed down beat this is has a very mellow Baseline but do to the content it makes sense, he has some nice guitar strings it very nice mellow beat. Snoop spits “ I had a chick named Charmain, she loved Champaign with a little twist of dingaling, she wasn’t from America so she couldn’t speak English so I whipped out my siizzack and baby spoke dinglish…” Snoop juss demonstrates how he big a pimp he is, I enjoyed this track allot. This also was supposed to be a Last Meal track, but instead the lyrics were redone to the version on this CD for the Brothers soundtrack. I enjoy this joint.

My opinion 5

4.So Hard (Suge Knight Diss)- Produced By Meech Wells 5:00

First Meech did a hard but soft contradiction beat, like Hi-Tek does most of the time, ruff hard Drums, and Bassline, but soft samples on the top, very sick production. Love this beat very good beat for Snoop to spit a diss track too. Now Snoop Dogg is not Crooked I or Kurupt many peoples new heros but I think he spits some raw diss at Suge and Death Row. First he spits “Your wife on my dick, fucking Groupie, and u doin time in camp Snoopy.” He finally also takes bout 5 shots at Death row, which I don’t want to type out and makes a comment directly at Suge Knight, “Suge Knight is a bitch.” This is nice to see cause the row is eattin off him like mad and hating on him Suge is obsessed with Snoop and Dre and sayin stuff is nice to see Snoop finally stand up and say something.

My opinion 5

5.Game Don't Wait Remix-Featuring 213 and Xzibit Produced By Dr. Dre 3:45

The reunion of 213 is commin this year and this song is juss a reminder how fucking tight the three of them is, its also nice to see Xzibit contribute. Snoop spits “Now all I see is weed, LBCs, 213s…” as soon as I heard that I new the album was commin, these guys have great chemistry, Nate does a nice hook and Xzibit drops gangsta shit. One Favorite lines Warren spits “X to the Z pal on M.I.C, anticipation of 213, we contemplate and regulate, now we got the game tight, threes money to make.” Now on to the beat, Dr. Dre, damm this guy never drops a bad beat but god damm he laced a nice beat, hard Bassline and kinda of melodic symphony over top with a sample that sound something out of 2001 a Space odyssey and blends this all up into a hella tight beat.

My opinion 5

6.Keep Goin- Featuring Kool G Rap and Devin The Dude Produced by Hi-Tek 4:07

The only outside producer on the album, this is one of Hi-Teks sickest beats I have every heard. This was Snoops first time he and Hi-Tek had every done a track, and is currently unreleased, I think its commin out on Kool G. Raps album, when ever that finally drops. As usual Hi-Tek does a contradiction beat, Hard Bassline and Drums, and has a nice violin sample over top, sick beat. Snoop comes hard on this joint, and I seriously think its do to the sick beat. He spits “hey..hand me them box of chocolates so I can twist me a blunt, I holla at the homie out front with the pump, bump ba bump, we thumpin the funk, my living room smell like a batch of skunk, my gurl keep complaining, popin jumpin stuff, u say one more word tramp and im going fuck u up…” Dope verse it continues but I juss gave u sample, he comes off really hard on this track. Now Devin and Kool G Rap leave nice performances dope track.

My opinion 5

7.Don't stop the Biizeeeat- (Julio G theme) Featuring Soopafly and Xzibit Produced by FredWreck 3:58

Damm another tight track, Fred Wreck drops a heater, I love Snoops persona on this track, he comes tight with “Yall juss can’t believe Snoop Dogg been gone so long, now let me have the microphone….” He sounds like hes freestyling on his whole two verses, that line above juss always get stuck in my head for days on end. Now Soopafly damm I love his verse on this shit I will give u a sample “…Im coming from Cali, representin Long Beach to the Valley, im bangin so hard u catch an outtie, crack ya Honolulu and Mouwie, better yet I’ll be 5 Gs and outtie, Fly2k, I ride for free, whos to pay, cruz my mac, cruz my tactics, whos to make them bounce, swing them by an ounce, 92 and soopadoop representing DOGGHOUSE.” Love that fucking verse, than Xzibit drops huge heat. This a crazy dope track. Fred Wreck laced a sick sick sick beat, I can’t really describe it, it has a real westcoast feel, nice sampling as well and like Snoops said “Don’t stop the biizeeeat.” DOPE

My opinion 5

8.Sunshine- (its you i adore)- Produced by BattleCat 6:03

This song has a cool concept; he makes analogies to weed, using women as the comparison, very cool track, Snoop comes pretty raw on this not really too many memorable lyrics, mmm the only one I can think of “I sit alone in my 4 corner room, playin Dreamcast, hittin u up inside steam glass Its not your face or your soft ass it’s the way u make me feel and that’s way real.” Sick Battlecat beat as usual, he put down a seriously raw Bassline and then uses horns and violins to bring the complexity out the beat, very nice track. Very good blendin threw out the beat. This really shows how Snoop puts thought into some his track this is one, he fo sho wrote this song cause it really sounds like this came from Snoops heart. Another Last Meal supposedly track.

My opinion 5

9.Pop Lockin- Featuring Silkk the Shocker and Goldie Loc Produced by Soopafly 4:49

This has a very bouncy beat Soopafly concocted a gem here. The hook could be one of the most addictive hooks I have every heard. Snoopy does the hook “Pop lockin in my Rolls Royce, Cadillac, layin in that Mercedes Benz, Pop Lockin at the Howard Johnson, the Sheraton Pop Lockin with all my friends… Its that westcoast thing we livin. Goldie and Silkk drop pretty good verses. Silkk drops “It ain’t nuttin but a gangsta party, u know who we bring No Limit, Dogghouse, ain’t nuttin but a g thang…” dope line out Silkks mouth, now Soopafly puts like a million samples together for this beat there’s the classic cowbell, this little flake sample I can’t describe, but still a very tight beat though.

My opinion 5

Peace
The Dime

QuickDime

• Lil Geezy
  • The Legend
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2002, 11:51:04 AM »
10.Chin Check Featuring NWA Produced by Dr. Dre 4:22

Classic… “NNN WWWWWWW AAAAAA….” When I first heard this I almost puked this could be one of the best every Nwa joints they recorded, at least in my opinion. They have great flow Snoop and Dre juss throw Lyrics off one another like we have seen in so many of the classics like “Nuttin but a g thang”, “Dre Day” and “Juss Dippin” Ren and Cube also sound dope and maybe Im the only one that thought this but Cube sounds like hes back in his Nwa days most the guys been droppin lately been pretty weak but I think he sounds pretty tight on this shit. Now beat wise Dr. Dre laced a nice beat for this shit, obviously u would have to come up with heat for an Nwa reunion. Sick long base kicks, this is a seriously dope track to bounce to very nice trunk rattler. He also uses a guitar sample and repeats over and over. Tight track.

My opinion 5

11.Concrete Jungle- Featuring Tha Eastsidaz, Kokane and C-Murda Produced by Soopafly 4:35

Damm love this track and every MC comes tight on this joint including C-Murda. First off I wanna say they used Kokane very nice on this track. Snoops verse kinda of sounds personal bout he talks how he came up from nothing and made himself. Goldie and Tray D drop some gangsta shit, talking bout Crippin and peeps getting killed. Now I can’t believe im goin to say this but this has to be the best No Limit verse I have every heard if they dropped shit like this they wouldn’t suck, C-Murda steels the show when he spits “I still get spooked when the cops behind me, its kill or be killed, but them niggas can’t find me, it’s a test everyday from the south to the west, niggas mad cause my nigga Snoop is labeled the best, best what, best OG in the game of rap, and everytime that I see him I give that nigga depth, whats up to my partners Tray D and Goldie Loc, Crip Motherfuckin Niggas always blowin Smoke….” Dope verse. Soopafly dropped a nice nice nice beat for this shit, deep long baseline, slowed down nice sample, and it bangs.

My opinion 5

12.What they Say- Produced by Meech Wells 3:37

This was supposed to be on the Last Meal but that didn’t happen. So they reused the beat and he redid his lyrics to the track that I put on hear. I like the lyrics better on this one. Snoop comes deep on this one. He talks bout the rap game, where he has been where he is goin, who hes cool with and that allot of the bullshit in hip hop should be dropped. Very serious and its very dope. Meech uses a repetitive sample and a nice drum pattern for this banger, I can’t really say much bout this track very dope, nice and short he comes speaks and ripps the shit out the mic.

My opinion 5

13.Gz iz Gz- Featuring Xzibit, Kurupt and Tash Produced by BattleCat 4:40

Dirty Battlecat beat, slow with his standard signature bass line but he adds scratches and samples to the gumbo. Tash and Snoop do most of the song throwing the mic back and fourth, its funny the songs hook “Bustaz iz Bustaz and Gz iz Gz,” and Kurupt raps on this shit yet hez a busta that would sell out his homies out. I guess this song will juss remind me how dope Kurupt was, how dope Kurupt could have been if he would have stayed with the homies, and maybe signed to the Dogghouse. Lastly it reminds me what DNA and the Vapors could have been, fuck I still can’t belive he sold out. Xzibit and Tash come nice on this shit. Lastly Snoopy drops some dope verses, the one I love, “Knock Knock, who iz it, itz the Eastside and rip riding Dogghouse Crip division and we have home pervision, no suckers, juss drink weed and plenty of bitches…” I love that verse.

My opinion 5

14.Ballers Night Out- Featuring Warren G and Delinquents Produced by Warren G 3:28

This is another club joint and a very hard track not to bounce to, and god damm its good to hear Warren and Snoop together, 213 commin, yeah baby haha juss playin. Now finally Snoop metions an R.I.P to 2pac I ain’t heard him do it much he spits this tight verse “…Went to the bay, came back with some yea, gave it to my motherfuckin DJ, he sped away to the bat cave, never to return, indeed im concerned, he took a left turn, way back on the burn, so tonight’s the night I gotta bomb 1 2 3 juss for my motherfuckin G, Makaveli…” Dope verse from Warren shouts out Nate and the 213 crew and that its on its way, and fuckin dope hook “This is the ballers night out, sky’s the limit crystal sippin, finest bitches, dubs for spinning, when we riddin all night…” Warren laced some seriously nice G-Funk very tight beat, crazy bouncy bass line, nice samples overtop this shit bangs for real. The Delinquents come out nice with the two homies from the LB. Love this track.

My Opinion 5

15.Bitch Please II- Featuring Dr. Dre, Eminem, Xzibit and Nate Dogg Produced by Dr. Dre 4:45

Sick Dre beat, I have no idea how u could make Bitch please any tighter but I guess if u resample add some stuff and add some more artists, u get one of the sickest Dr. Dre infected tracks every. Damm its nice to see Dre, Snoop, Em, X to the Z and Nate, to come threw this is a sick track that should have been a single from Em’s album. Nate Dogg is seriously the hook master; he hits another homerun with this hook. Overall the MCs come pretty tight this a very commercial track, but some of the content is very radio friendly but that doesn’t stop it from it being a hot joint. If any u ain’t heard this u live in a cave. Tight track.

My opinion 5

16.Fathers Day-Featuring Xzibit and Kokane Produced by Meech Wells 2:47

Short but sweet, Xzibit and Snoop do a good job on this track talking bout they family and there kids, and the whole experience of being a father, they really touch on being a father and always being there for they kids. Kokane does a nice hook as usually but the main star of this track is Meech Wells. Nice beat Meech, seriously good bass line and good use of strings and piano, very good track.

My opinion 5

17.Baby Boy- Featuring Tyreese and Mr. Tan Produced by BattleCat 4:13

Every since my first listen I have loved this song. I mean this song really covers what the movies about very good. All three MCs do a great song here. “U juss a baby boy, u not the real McCoy, I been runnin these streets u goin crazy…” Very tight hook. Now Battlecat juss keeps droppin more heat then I think he know what to do with, very radio commercial beat with nice sampling, huge, sick disgusting bass line to rattle out trunks worldwide, this guys definitely one my favorite producers, nice club banger right here. “Dogghouse…Battlecat on the Beat….”

My opinion 5

18.Pop Lockin 2- Featuring Daz, WC, E-40, Silkk The Shocker and Master P Produced by BattleCat 4:31

First time I heard this first thing I thought everything going be all right, especially after Daz’s first verse, with Snoop Dogg in like 50 years, Daz spits “the Dogg pound is back again make em pop….” I was so excited, DAZ, KURUPT AND SNOOP DOGG once again all together…o wait then Kurupt has to be captin Dickhead and go sign with fat ass.
Anywayz this track is extremely nice. Now on the track all MCs come pretty good has Master P learned that not everyone doesn’t wanna be yelled at. I ain’t seen the video, which I heard they huge fags (Master P and Silkk). The Star again of the show u knows his name Battlecat, he flipped the script again and drops fire with, a crazy beat, sounds like hes changing his style a tad bit.
My Opinion 5

Total track time with two seconds removed: 78:25

Production Count:

BattleCat: 6 beats
Meech Wells: 4 beats
Dr. Dre: 3 beats
Soopafly: 2 beats
Fred Wreck: 1 beat
Warren G: 1 beat
Hi-Tek: 1 beat

In Conclusion:

If u have read this review at all u will notice that I gave every track a five. I think they all deserve 5 this is one of the hottest albums to every grace my ears, very nice album the production was top notch and Snoop came raw on all these tracks I give this album the perfect five mic classic.
Peace
The Dime

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2002, 11:54:39 AM »
thanks dogg

why there's two account , two differente shit or the same shit
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2002, 12:09:38 PM »
ok i see now, the second one 15 tracks dogg. and the first one had only 15 tracks too so i dunno whut ihappen with the 3 missing  :-/
they both got 15 tracks not 18 and this album have some dope song that i never heard before llike concrete jungle and catastrophic etc  props , classic i don't know yet but it does sound goes
gives me dopeness"                                   

QuickDime

• Lil Geezy
  • The Legend
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2002, 12:38:26 PM »
man theres two pages in each account at the top right, there is a page selection, this is myplays rule only 15 a page so go get your three tracks, man this shit heat.
Peace
The Dime

QuickDime

• Lil Geezy
  • The Legend
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2002, 01:01:13 PM »
i meant to say there is a page selection, in the orange bar, 1 or 2.

Peeps if yah download reply with what yah think.

Peace
The Dime

Jome

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2002, 01:26:50 PM »
Oh wee, this looks like heaven for a Snoop-fan, but there's something strange with the DL. When I try to download a track, I get a mp3-file that is just 26.3 KB, and a woman says: In order to listen to this playlist, you must be logged in to "???", please go to myplay.com or register.      

Anybody else get this error?

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2002, 02:48:53 PM »
where is this Catastrophic jiont from never heard it or heard of it.....when was it made?
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2002, 03:39:49 PM »
man theres two pages in each account at the top right, there is a page selection, this is myplays rule only 15 a page so go get your three tracks, man this shit heat.

ok but ...

Code: [Select]
Invalid Login.

Your account has been closed, due to a violation of the House Rules.
gives me dopeness"                                   

QuickDime

• Lil Geezy
  • The Legend
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2002, 05:45:55 PM »
wow homies both links down by the time i checked tinight so i would yall like some more links, if so post yah name down Slikk holla at me...msn QuickDime@hotmail.com end i really hope u have msn cause i wanna talk to u.
Peace
The Dime

budsmokeronly

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2002, 06:38:11 PM »
Yo man I'd like to get some of those songs.  I have most of em but there is some unreleased one's on there that I don't have.  And I totally agree with you on chin check, man that song is straight bangin.

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2002, 07:30:36 PM »
good lookin out quikdime.....yeah id like some links to get those joints.....snoop fan up here in the pacific northwest....but i got that same error...account closed....for breakin house rules..or some shit like that...looks like i was too late......
email
iluvvya@hotmail.com
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

QuickDime

• Lil Geezy
  • The Legend
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2002, 03:22:19 AM »
aigght i will post some more links, guys myplay ain't that hard to use, u juss have to flip between pages, there is 18 joints, all 192 and i edited all silence, this is allot of work so u better, get when i post it u and my board are d/lin this like mad. DPGC fo life. Good lookin homies.
Peace
The Dime

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2002, 05:38:45 AM »
hell yeah that looks tight!! try puttin up new links homie! thanks!
btw you got covers for that shit too?