Author Topic: europe and racism  (Read 1161 times)

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: europe and racism
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2006, 07:42:32 AM »
Europe is very racist in my country we don't call it black music we call it nigger music, oh deary me is that the time I must be off I don't want to miss the minstrel show, cheerio chaps.

Jome

« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2006, 08:46:56 AM »
I hope for the Lyrical G's sake that he was hella drunk when he started this topic.  :eh:

coola

« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2006, 09:07:12 AM »
i hope you dont think russia is in europe  :-X

i hope you think before you type next time....

oh and homie i been to europe befo and i would again, no doubt, im just stating that apparently in europe right racism is a problem, funny how noone really focuses on topic and answers the question, instead muthafuckers be gettin all hurt and shit..........

so speak on it, no wonder this place is full of some sick bitches, cuz y'all always arguing and not speaking..................i asked a question.....and i spoke on how my dawg felt coming from europe........so i thought since europe and racism is already a topic of discussion right now, i would bring it up, but it seems y'all had your thongs snapped once to many times to speak on this

man i wasnt tryin to be smart... i just dont think russia is a good ambassador for europe  :-X

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2006, 09:30:12 AM »
LOL @ anyone from the US critisizing Europe for racism.  :laugh:

Aren't you the ones who had to MAKE LAWS to ban slavery and racial segregation? Guess what, over here we didn't have to make these type of laws, cause people themselves knew racism is wrong.

Last time slavery was accepted in Europe was around the time of the fall of Roman Empire. When did slavery end in your country?
We never had no separate toilets, buses or schools. Care to remind me when racial segregation ended in your enlightened country?
If racism is non-existent in the US then why so many blacks are still crying anout how bad and how hard it is for them
And if there still is racism in the US, then what gives you the right to critisize any other country?

« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 09:36:47 AM by MIC »

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2006, 12:36:59 PM »
I don't know how you can make such a sweeping generalisation as to call the whole of Europe racist based on one of your mates travelling around a few European countries.

In the countries such as Spain where racism is a big issue, in all fairness to them, you can see why some people there have a hatred of African people. If you ever go there, the majority of the black people you see will be illegal immigrants from Africa selling bootleg and fake versions of clothing and stuff in the streets, most of whom it seems have very little knowledge of the Spanish language. For instance if you lived in an community in which the majority of people were black, and the only white people you saw were people selling illegal produce on the streets then I'm sure you will build up a similar distaste for these people. This is something that is taken for granted in places like the UK, France and of course in the US, because there is not just one image of black people that is portrayed to them, as they are more integrated into these societies, and therefore they are not just associated with a negative image.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2006, 04:04:00 PM »
Lmao@trippin over "Black Music"... you hate BET also? Black Music is just an attempt to put Rap, Raggae, RnB n shit into one, it's not meant to be racist, Em's albums are there too lol. Maybe if you're not used to it it can be weird, I dunno. But the fact is that I've never heard someone bitching about that, and people like to pull the race card here too. I once asked a black girl what music she listens to, and she just said "black", no trippin mayne.

cuz european bitches been brought up that way, ask anyone in the states about that shit about "black music", that be straight disrespect, i guess u would not understand since your use to it, but thats still on some backward shit........im suprised y'all aint got black shops and white shops and shit.....now im playing but that shit is fucked up, no pulling a race card

What's the difference between saying black music and saying black entertainment?

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2006, 06:00:20 AM »
I don't know how you can make such a sweeping generalisation as to call the whole of Europe racist based on one of your mates travelling around a few European countries.

In the countries such as Spain where racism is a big issue, in all fairness to them, you can see why some people there have a hatred of African people. If you ever go there, the majority of the black people you see will be illegal immigrants from Africa selling bootleg and fake versions of clothing and stuff in the streets, most of whom it seems have very little knowledge of the Spanish language. For instance if you lived in an community in which the majority of people were black, and the only white people you saw were people selling illegal produce on the streets then I'm sure you will build up a similar distaste for these people. This is something that is taken for granted in places like the UK, France and of course in the US, because there is not just one image of black people that is portrayed to them, as they are more integrated into these societies, and therefore they are not just associated with a negative image.

homie show me where i said everyone is europe is racist??

i made no generalization, all i said was my homie came back from europe with these feelings and sicne europe and racism is comig up on the news these days i wondered what y'all european cats feel about this topic and if their is alot of truth to it.......props still though on actually tryna give a answer unlike the cats on here who dont know shit and just reply with bullshit instead of actually see what i was typing instead of striaght hating on it......and naw homie.....i was not drunk when i wrote that shit, i was high, but im always high that is not a excuse
« Last Edit: July 04, 2006, 06:29:15 AM by LyRiCaL_G »

Don Seer

« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2006, 07:17:57 AM »

homie show me where i said everyone is europe is racist??

i made no generalization, all i said was my homie came back from europe with these feelings and sicne europe and racism is comig up on the news these days i wondered what y'all european cats feel about this topic and if their is alot of truth to it.......props still though on actually tryna give a answer unlike the cats on here who dont know shit and just reply with bullshit instead of actually see what i was typing instead of striaght hating on it......and naw homie.....i was not drunk when i wrote that shit, i was high, but im always high that is not a excuse

You're still TOTALLY missing the point!!! You ARE making a generalisation.. you're just ignorant to it because you don't understand what you're being told BY "EUROPEANS".

Europe IS NOT the same all over.. there are MANY different countries, races, languages and culture.. all of varying wealth and levels of development.

its like me sayin "i went to north america and it was full of beaners" when i'd only been to mexico..

if he went to say.. (as was mentione by someone else) Spain and experienced racism then i wouldn't be surprised.. as for example they've been in trouble in soccer because they've been racial abusive to black english players who have travelled there..

not saying that racism doesnt exist in england either.. but to a far lesser extent than countries like spain.
What country/countires did your homie go to? and for godsake don't say europe...

« Last Edit: July 04, 2006, 07:22:21 AM by Overseer »

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2006, 03:22:59 PM »
US people understand nathen of nathen regarding politic&cultural stuffs,just the stfu eat ur burritos
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !