Author Topic: Snoop Dogg - VATO (full)  (Read 1021 times)

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Snoop Dogg - VATO (full)
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2006, 04:36:49 PM »
we never know maybe they will put B-Real on the hook

Yeah that certainly would make it more believable and more important: acceptable! Pharrell should have used his "normal" voice or he should have just stuck to doing ad-libs and let a Latino artist do the hook...

Still it's a tight song shame about the hook though...

~Loyalty Is Everything~

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2006, 05:00:04 PM »
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=9C4AC366415C73C0

Thank you for taking the time to up it to YouSendIt.  Them other links are shady ya'll.  You'll be fighting spyware.
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

LakersAlldaWay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SG Valley, CA
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2006, 05:09:50 PM »
THIS SONG IS GOOD BUT THE HOOK IS CORNY AND DISRESPECTFUL TO MEXICANS. WHY THE FUCK IS PHARREL MIMICING A "ESE" ON THE HOOK? THIS IS NOT HELPING THE BEEF BETWEEN BLACKS AND LATINOS ALL THIS IS GOING TO DO IS MAKE IT WORSE CUZZ THAT HOOK IS A SLAP IN THE FACE TO MEXICANS AND LATINOS. NO "ESE" NOR LATINO TALK LIKE THAT. PHARRELL SOUND LIKE FUCKED SPEEDY GONZALES AND SHIT FUCK OUTTA HERE WHAT THAT SHIT.

The hook should have been done differently I agree but it's too late now let's just hope this won't cause any serious problems...

Props for the links!

Seems like the song is giving props to the Mexican influence in Cali.....

I think its meant more of a "role" track, where Snoop is playing a Gangsta and Vato perpetuates that.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2006, 05:19:35 PM »
THIS SONG IS GOOD BUT THE HOOK IS CORNY AND DISRESPECTFUL TO MEXICANS. WHY THE FUCK IS PHARREL MIMICING A "ESE" ON THE HOOK? THIS IS NOT HELPING THE BEEF BETWEEN BLACKS AND LATINOS ALL THIS IS GOING TO DO IS MAKE IT WORSE CUZZ THAT HOOK IS A SLAP IN THE FACE TO MEXICANS AND LATINOS. NO "ESE" NOR LATINO TALK LIKE THAT. PHARRELL SOUND LIKE FUCKED SPEEDY GONZALES AND SHIT FUCK OUTTA HERE WHAT THAT SHIT.

The hook should have been done differently I agree but it's too late now let's just hope this won't cause any serious problems...

Props for the links!

Seems like the song is giving props to the Mexican influence in Cali.....

I think its meant more of a "role" track, where Snoop is playing a Gangsta and Vato perpetuates that.

Hmm could be... Whatever it is I'm sure EVERYBODY understands that Snoop and Pharrell don't mean no disrespect it's just that sometimes things are so easily misinterpreted especially when it comes to hip hop...

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2006, 08:37:26 PM »
Track is.....
Hook is...... :-X

defo gonna heat up the Black/Brown

PLANT

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2006, 04:31:38 AM »
Its too bad this version doesnt have the snoop raggae part at the end.....that shit was dope.

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2006, 08:52:13 AM »

Yeah that certainly would make it more believable and more important: acceptable! Pharrell should have used his "normal" voice or he should have just stuck to doing ad-libs and let a Latino artist do the hook...

why are u so concernd about him dissing mexicans when u live in europe?  quit making it a big deal when u aint even mexicans.

and pharrell in a mexican voice = classic.  i dont see anything wrong. that shit sounds funny.

mikeOG

• Quadruple OG
  • Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2006, 09:29:42 AM »
Its too bad this version doesnt have the snoop raggae part at the end.....that shit was dope.

word...hopefully they dont take it out cause that shit is tite  8)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2006, 09:55:17 AM »

word...hopefully they dont take it out cause that shit is tite  8)

this aint the full version

Reventón Bogotá Rolla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • High Roller
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2006, 10:06:23 AM »
lol why are u guys taking this thing so serious, i think this track is entertaining especialy with the role playing and pharrell sound funny as hell as a "vato"

2009 Kid CuDi - Man on the Moon: The Guardians

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2006, 10:06:57 AM »
this jam is bangin, but the ending part is the sickest shit in the joint, where that at in this version?

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2006, 11:36:08 AM »
One of the dopest Snoop tracks in many years. Let's hope the album doesn't suck

my thoughts exactly
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

The Great Elephant

« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2006, 03:45:28 PM »
big props, this song is sick!

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2006, 04:03:01 PM »
so k

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2006, 05:59:12 PM »

why are u so concernd about him dissing mexicans when u live in europe?  quit making it a big deal when u aint even mexicans.

and pharrell in a mexican voice = classic.  i dont see anything wrong. that shit sounds funny.

What does the fact that I live in Europe got to do with this? You think that just because I live in Europe I shouldn't care about what happens in the rap industry besides the music? What you think I don't care about all the real life violence that's been going on in hip hop? Things are very different over here I know and even though I live a totally different lifestyle and I might not be able to relate to certain things that are going on in the US that doesn't mean I shouldn't care or take it lightly!

Hip hop might not have the same significant and relevant influence on people here as in the US but that doesn't mean I shouldn't give a fuck when some shit might go down because of a song or whatever, what you think we're all cheering over here when violence errupts within the hip hop world or, to take it even further, the black and brown communities in the US?

And who said that there are no Mexican people living in Europe?!

~Loyalty Is Everything~