Author Topic: Goldie Loc, Kam, MC Eiht & Snoop Dogg: The Warzone  (Read 2729 times)

Paul

Re: Goldie Loc, Kam, MC Eiht & Snoop Dogg: The Warzone
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2006, 02:53:56 AM »
The MC Eiht haters dont like this shit look at them hating big time all ready ha ha Eiht loves it becuz he continues to make classic music in 2006 he aint lost one step like Sway said this album will be the shit fucc the squares !!!!!! ;D ;D

seriously lets be honest eihts last solid album was death threatz and tht was what 1996 i think 10 years ago, cmon now get a grip relax
funkyfreshintheflesh

IzUwitIt

« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2006, 03:03:32 AM »
i would say this would never come out but the fact Goldie sayin they already recorded 13 tracks sounds promising. Props to Snoop if he pulls this off.

and damn, Snoop should hook Kam up with some distribution so he can release The Self once & for all

westside159

« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2006, 04:09:38 AM »
The MC Eiht haters dont like this shit look at them hating big time all ready ha ha Eiht loves it becuz he continues to make classic music in 2006 he aint lost one step like Sway said this album will be the shit fucc the squares !!!!!! ;D ;D

seriously lets be honest eihts last solid album was death threatz and tht was what 1996 i think 10 years ago, cmon now get a grip relax

Here's what i got to say about that

1. Veterans day
2. section 8
3. thatz gangsta
4. music to gang bang
5. Affiliated
6. Brotha lynch hung & MC Eiht - The new season
7. MC Eiht & Spice 1 - The pioneers

and now the super group album with Snoop & Eiht  , MC Eiht's next solo album "STILL DRIVE BY MUSIC " IN NOVEMBER , and last but not least a brand new Compton's most wanted album with all the members " Gangsta buisness coming soon  !!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D

Oh yeah Spice 1 , dont let me get on spice 1 he is totally wack his last 4 or 5 albums have been garbage not even 1 good song on either album now thats bad and i'm a Spice 1 fan too , the only time Spice 1 is decent is when he collabo's with MC Eiht and thats the real talk player like it or not face it !!!!!!!

stylah

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2006, 07:38:39 AM »
Heltah Skeltah would of been dope, Cube and Dre collabos have always been tight...

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2006, 08:42:48 AM »
is it much if I say this is NWA 2 ?
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

The Great Elephant

« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2006, 01:59:11 PM »

1. Veterans day
2. section 8
3. thatz gangsta
4. music to gang bang
5. Affiliated

and now the super group album with Snoop & Eiht  , MC Eiht's next solo album "STILL DRIVE BY MUSIC " IN NOVEMBER , and last but not least a brand new Compton's most wanted album with all the members " Gangsta buisness coming soon  !!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D

Oh yeah Spice 1 , dont let me get on spice 1 he is totally wack his last 4 or 5 albums have been garbage not even 1 good song on either album now thats bad and i'm a Spice 1 fan too , the only time Spice 1 is decent is when he collabo's with MC Eiht and thats the real talk player like it or not face it !!!!!!!

get eiht's dick out of your mouth.

quik > eiht and this is the truth.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2006, 05:17:08 PM »
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2006, 05:29:47 PM »
Who hates on Eiht? Veteran's Day was weak, true. But look at "Affiliated" he sounds his best since 4-5 years. Affiliated is one of my favourite albums this year. Music To Gangbang 2006 is dope too. Just to hear songs like "Late Nite Hype 3" oder "She's Still A Rat" is great. Lynch / Eiht Kollabo was hot, I liked some of them, not all but enough to say that it worth to buy it. And, yes Spice 1 is dropping shit nowadays... but on his album with from this I liked 3 songs very much and that's enough for me.
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

Quadruple OG

« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2006, 06:27:18 PM »
I give props to snoop for reaching out to these acts however as the "Cali iz active" fiasco has proven, on paper and the end result are two VERY different things.

streetmuziq

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2006, 06:35:31 PM »
sex for the sport what up...

westside159

« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2006, 07:15:21 PM »

1. Veterans day
2. section 8
3. thatz gangsta
4. music to gang bang
5. Affiliated

get eiht's dick out of your mouth.

quik > eiht and this is the truth.

Nigga get my dick out your mouth pussy !!!!!!

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2006, 09:31:04 PM »
i think DJ Quik is such a great producer and good rapper but i like MC Eihts shit also

westside159

« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2006, 07:31:14 PM »
i think DJ Quik is such a great producer and good rapper but i like MC Eihts shit also

Geah you know what real Westcoast music iz !!!!!!!!  Dont fucc wit Eiht

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2006, 07:39:06 PM »
Quik is on a whole other level than eiht lol

acgrundy

« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2006, 09:37:37 PM »
Quik is on a whole other level than eiht lol

musically yes, but not when you compare them straight up rapping.  Eiht has always been a better rapper than quik, but beyond that Quiik is better.