Author Topic: Goldie Loc, Kam, MC Eiht & Snoop Dogg: The Warzone  (Read 2712 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: Goldie Loc, Kam, MC Eiht & Snoop Dogg: The Warzone
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2006, 09:56:44 PM »
Quik is on a whole other level than eiht lol

musically yes, but not when you compare them straight up rapping.  Eiht has always been a better rapper than quik, but beyond that Quiik is better.

imo Quik is twice as good as Eiht when it comes to rapping, I dont know imo Eiht hasnt dropped nething hot in over a decade.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2006, 10:20:40 PM »

musically yes, but not when you compare them straight up rapping.  Eiht has always been a better rapper than quik, but beyond that Quiik is better.

Naw man, Eiht was hella simplistic with it. And look at the timeline, Quik has improved while Eiht has fallen off. You might make the argument that Quik has ghostwriters, but if that's the case, Eiht needs to hire him some ASAP.

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2006, 01:39:48 PM »
i heard someone say their group name is GANG UNIT???  ANyways this shit better be good..

acgrundy

« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2006, 06:03:55 PM »

Naw man, Eiht was hella simplistic with it. And look at the timeline, Quik has improved while Eiht has fallen off. You might make the argument that Quik has ghostwriters, but if that's the case, Eiht needs to hire him some ASAP.

Well, eiht has held down at least 10 albums by pretty much all himself.  Quik's albums have a lot of guest spots, he doesn't even rap on some songs, and he has put out way less albums than eiht, and like you said, he has ghostwriters, he didn't even write his best song of all time.  If Quik had dropped as many albums as eiht, and rapped on them as much as eiht, I guarantee you Quik, as a rapper, would sound just as tired out as Eiht does.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2006, 10:43:21 PM »

Well, eiht has held down at least 10 albums by pretty much all himself.  Quik's albums have a lot of guest spots, he doesn't even rap on some songs, and he has put out way less albums than eiht, and like you said, he has ghostwriters, he didn't even write his best song of all time.  If Quik had dropped as many albums as eiht, and rapped on them as much as eiht, I guarantee you Quik, as a rapper, would sound just as tired out as Eiht does.

I can see where you coming from as far as Eiht being burned out, and if Quik put out as many albums, but your speaking based on IF it had happened. Quik keeps it fresh, with his rhyming and of course with his beats as well. Why did Eiht's name disapper from production credits on his albums once Slip was out of the picture?

acgrundy

« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2006, 06:26:05 PM »
well there is no doubt about it, quik is way better than eiht on the production tip, no contest.  But you take quik's best album rapping wise and match it up against eiht on We Come Strapped, and imo, no contest.

westside159

« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2006, 06:28:44 PM »

imo Quik is twice as good as Eiht when it comes to rapping, I dont know imo Eiht hasnt dropped nething hot in over a decade.

This lil dude is stupid dont even bother paying him any attention becuz what he's saying is streiht up 100% fake you can ask all of Quik's & Eiht's peer's like - Snoop ,Cube , Jayo felony , Daz  etc  and they will tell you Eiht is a better rapper  hands down period end of story so dont get mad becuz Spice 1 is wack and aint dropped nothing good since amerikkka'z nightmare  nigga !!!!!!!!! :'( :'(

westside159

« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2006, 06:31:20 PM »
Oh Geah not to forget Quik's music is wack now and aint been tight sense 1998 , his last good album his beats sound like some shit from 1987 and Eiht never fell off when it comes to his music nigga so stop the lies  keep it real !!!!!!!!!  Geah

acgrundy

« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2006, 07:36:19 PM »
well I disagree, eihts last few albums have been really boring, although I haven't heard affiliated yet.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2006, 10:45:01 PM »
well there is no doubt about it, quik is way better than eiht on the production tip, no contest.  But you take quik's best album rapping wise and match it up against eiht on We Come Strapped, and imo, no contest.

Eiht's flow was flawless on We Come Strapped, but his lyrics always remained simplistic.

westside159

« Reply #70 on: July 12, 2006, 12:12:13 AM »
Here we go again Eiht aint burnt out like Sway SAID HE AINT LOST HIS STEP I DONT KNOW WHAT ALBUM YA'LL are talking about but wake up Eiht been rapping since 1988 and is sitll better then 80% of these rappers today and a lot of the rappers that was big win Eiht frist came out are not around and he is so you tell me what that means , i can he is too talented to fall off and give up he is a legend , one of the best storytelling mc ever , helped put the westcoast on the map even eastcoast cats loved Eiht's shit like BIGGIE said he's dope !!!!!!!

J Bananas

« Reply #71 on: July 12, 2006, 12:20:58 AM »
Here we go again Eiht aint burnt out like Sway SAID HE AINT LOST HIS STEP I DONT KNOW WHAT ALBUM YA'LL are talking about but wake up Eiht been rapping since 1988 and is sitll better then 80% of these rappers today and a lot of the rappers that was big win Eiht frist came out are not around and he is so you tell me what that means , i can he is too talented to fall off and give up he is a legend , one of the best storytelling mc ever , helped put the westcoast on the map even eastcoast cats loved Eiht's shit like BIGGIE said he's dope !!!!!!!

honestly, i dont think ive ever heard an entire mc eiht song, he's just another generic la gangster rapper

westside159

« Reply #72 on: July 19, 2006, 02:38:16 PM »
MC Eiht hip hop Classics bitch - wake yo punk azz up nigga

1. WE COME STRAPPED

2. MUSIC II DRIVEBY

3. DEATH THREATZ

4. ITS A COMPTON THANG

5. STREIHT CHECK'EN EM

6. SECTION 8

7. N MY NEIGHBORHOOD

8. THATZ GANGSTA

9. LAST MAN STANDING

10. UNDERGROUND HERO

11. HOOD ARREST

12. VETERANS DAY

13. AFFILIATED

AND MORE TOI COME  FROM 1988  TO  2080   NIGGA YOU CANT FUCC WITH EIHT BITCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!    COMPTON 4 LIFE  >:( >:( 8)

westside159

« Reply #73 on: July 19, 2006, 08:22:50 PM »

honestly, i dont think ive ever heard an entire mc eiht song, he's just another generic la gangster rapper

you must be a 15 year old white boy  :o :o

J Bananas

« Reply #74 on: July 19, 2006, 08:27:28 PM »

you must be a 15 year old white boy  :o :o

yeah buddy like you're not. and I'm 21, thats even more years free from mc eihts bullshit tapes. i grew up on quik, and i even tried to listen to an eiht song, but it was so bad i couldnt believe he had the nerve to diss quiksta, so i just did the right thing and threw we come strapped out the window of my moving car and popped in balance and options