Author Topic: Goldie Loc, Kam, MC Eiht & Snoop Dogg: The Warzone  (Read 2735 times)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re: Goldie Loc, Kam, MC Eiht & Snoop Dogg: The Warzone
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2006, 09:09:42 PM »
Off topic & out of place but didnt G- One write the Song where Dj Quik was dissing Mc Eiht?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 09:41:39 PM by .:Hercy Buggz:. »

acgrundy

« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2006, 09:38:27 PM »
Off topic & out of place but didnt G- One write the Song wear Dj Quik was dissing Mc Eiht?
'
yes

westside159

« Reply #77 on: July 20, 2006, 06:32:48 PM »
Off topic & out of place but didnt G- One write the Song where Dj Quik was dissing Mc Eiht?

Yes he did which is a very bad look for Quik how are you gonna have a beef with MC Eiht and have somebody else write your rhymes that is wack on Quik's part that go's to show you he couldnt haang with Eiht on the rap shit he kept it producin like he should !!!!!  Quik exposed bad as a fraud , a fake , a phony !!!!!!!

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal
« Reply #78 on: August 03, 2006, 04:33:45 PM »
quik didnt write dollaz+sense??

damn, thats dissapointing

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Screw Head Lifestylez
« Reply #79 on: August 03, 2006, 04:54:11 PM »
Its disappointing no doubt and does prove Eiht was on another level as an emcee than Quik, but now Eiht is the definition of washed up. If Quik wrote all his shit on Trauma (and I'll assume he did), then he's a much better rapper and actually benefited from their beef. Safe&Sound > We Come Strapped. Eiht is just like Spice1, Kokane, etc all generic cookie cutout gangsta rappers you've never heard of and have to dig DEEP into the collaborations with more well known cats like Snoop to even nudge their existence.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #80 on: August 03, 2006, 04:56:59 PM »
Its disappointing no doubt and does prove Eiht was on another level as an emcee than Quik, but now Eiht is the definition of washed up. If Quik wrote all his shit on Trauma (and I'll assume he did), then he's a much better rapper and actually benefited from their beef. Safe&Sound > We Come Strapped. Eiht is just like Spice1, Kokane, etc all generic cookie cutout gangsta rappers you've never heard of and have to dig DEEP into the collaborations with more well known cats like Snoop to even nudge their existence.

Eiht may not be able to rap but he is Tragniew Park Compton Crip no joke. So dont say he some cookie  cutout gangsta...
Spice 1 Aint no punk, but i dont think hes been in the Streets Like Eiht...But Spice is for sure the better Rapper...
And sorry everyone that i commented on EIHT, the virus is bout to pop bacc up (westside 159)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal
« Reply #81 on: August 03, 2006, 05:02:01 PM »
i thought norton antivirus was updated with westside159 protection ???

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Screw Head Lifestylez
« Reply #82 on: August 03, 2006, 05:03:41 PM »

Eiht may not be able to rap but he is Tragniew Park Compton Crip no joke. So dont say he some cookie  cutout gangsta...
Spice 1 Aint no punk, but i dont think hes been in the Streets Like Eiht...But Spice is for sure the better Rapper...
And sorry everyone that i commented on EIHT, the virus is bout to pop bacc up (westside 159)

Did I say anywhere in that he wasnt gangsta? No. Hes a generic GANGSTA RAPPER, as in, he brings no originality to his craft what sets Kokane, Eiht and the next gangsta rapper apart? Exactly. The reason I can listen to Goldie Loc's generic g-tales as well is because his voice is hella different and deeper than the norm.

westside159

« Reply #83 on: August 03, 2006, 06:16:20 PM »

Did I say anywhere in that he wasnt gangsta? No. Hes a generic GANGSTA RAPPER, as in, he brings no originality to his craft what sets Kokane, Eiht and the next gangsta rapper apart? Exactly. The reason I can listen to Goldie Loc's generic g-tales as well is because his voice is hella different and deeper than the norm.

Your not making any sense or dollaz so shut the fucc up lil guy you couldnt make 1 classic album if you tried your hardest let alone make as many classic's as MC Eiht & CMW has dummy !!!!!!! ::) ::)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #84 on: August 03, 2006, 06:18:38 PM »

Oh I agree that he is just another dime a dozen gangsta rappers these days, But he has his share of classics....But he is def a hood nigga

The Best of 3 Worlds

P4UL W4LL

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #85 on: August 03, 2006, 06:18:45 PM »

Your not making any sense or dollaz so shut the fucc up lil guy you couldnt make 1 classic album if you tried your hardest let alone make as many classic's as MC Eiht & CMW has dummy !!!!!!! ::) ::)

FUCK U THIS IS SWISHA BITCH FUCK MC EIHT U PUNK MC FAKE FUCK
SW1SHA 4 L1FE

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #86 on: August 03, 2006, 06:19:18 PM »
i thought norton antivirus was updated with westside159 protection ???

I guess it isnt..its def not stopping that PAUL WALL VIRUS  :-\

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #87 on: August 03, 2006, 06:20:51 PM »

LOL! THE VIRUS'S HAVE BEEF! Whoever can infultrate this board and spread quicker gets 100 gb's of free space!!!  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

Raje

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #88 on: July 18, 2007, 11:20:24 AM »
Goldie Loc has a dope flow

Cant forget about his production skills.  It'll be nice to hear Snoop over Goldie beats again.  Remember Lifestyles Of A Gangsta?  And If I'm correct, he produced that new Raje track "Honestly" that he's featured on.  Goldie Loc can bring it on the boards as well as lyrically.

Oh yea, add "Lets Slide" to the list of dope Goldie Loc productions.  Hopefully he comes with beats like this.
I produced that, Nigga! lol
Raje'
R2D2...
ASAP| 5482 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1604 | Los Angeles | California | 90036 | 323.405.RAJE | www.MrBrackins.com

westside159

« Reply #89 on: July 18, 2007, 03:09:29 PM »

Hold the fucc up Cuzz , i know this pussy aint talkin that bullshit , you fake ass wannabe nigga , FUCC PAUL WALLS CORNY ASS , DEATH THREATZ TO ALL FAKE BITCHES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   NIGGAZ THAT KILL !!! >:( >:( >:(