Author Topic: PROOF THAT SNOOP IS A BITCH!  (Read 1657 times)

Doggystylin

Re: PROOF THAT SNOOP IS A BITCH!
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2002, 12:59:37 PM »
yeah i dont think this is bullshit cause snoop trips like that, he even said its fucked up but moneys thicker than blood, lol ohwell i dunno and i dont care :-/
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2002, 01:08:15 PM »
suge knight = big brother

nawwwwwwwwwww they can afford that , suge not, that surely why we don't see anyone else then suge, yeah some will says dogghouse did the same , but we do see soopafly and some other  , but fo the row , shit they unfamous lol
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Antonio

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2002, 01:18:25 PM »
suge knight = big brother

nawwwwwwwwwww they can afford that , suge not, that surely why we don't see anyone else then suge, yeah some will says dogghouse did the same , but we do see soopafly and some other  , but fo the row , shit they unfamous lol

Man.. dont talk about Tha Row. Let's talk about Kurupt & Daz.  :P

Have u seen DPG - THE INDIPENDENT GAME? The DPG movie. Well.. just check the concert. Crazy shit. Plus.. i think that u gotta pay to see a Kurupt performance, dont u? Well.. we didnt pay to see this Big Brother bitch. But this is out of topic.

I just wrote this topic to say that i feel sorry for Kurupt & Daz. That's sad. To think about joining the Army to make Gs. Or to be forced to sign with Tha Row. Damn.

Snoop didnt want to pay Kurupt's contract with Antra. Suge did it. Snoop wasnt paying Kurupt. Suge did it.

I know.. it's too easy to say: "SUGE PAYING HIS ARTISTS? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!". Well.. he's doing it. Period. Snoop aint so cool with his artists. He did a fucking bad job with Bad Azz, he released the boring Doggy's Angels CD and the two Eastsidaz albums are ok, but.. nothing special (just my opinion). When u talk shit about Kurupt, think twice about this 500$ shit.

That's all i gotta say. Peace.

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2002, 01:19:08 PM »

me&nate dogg is so so cuz it got 2 do wit his baby mama she succ my dicc so it all over a hoe but i had her fisrt then she went 2 nate he went raw had a kid & she came bacc home 2 dicc & 4 tha otha fool aint no cos fucc slobs but long ass i got kurupt i got $we a team not tha rest of em.

huh ? wtf ? LOL .... ;D

the408figga

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Keep it Savvy!!
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2002, 01:30:48 PM »
:-/ this whole situation is just f'd up!! look at how snoop and dre dont even look out for warren g...i dont understand those two. i dont blame daz and kurupt for doing what they are. they need to survive, if the man cant even buy x mas gifts for his peeps something aint right.

snoop invested alot into the eastsidaz and doggys angels..eastsidaz are coo, but daym, soopafly got too much skills to be sittin on the bench like that...dont even get me started on dogggys angels... wasted all the bomb ass beats on them.. the worst shit about the whole thang is his own f' n blood daz, he aint helpin for shit!! i dont understand that
I stay dipped like them fools in gq/ step into a party and they all say " he's cool"/
                                             -Mac Dre

Im a 3rd generation mack/ like the asses on my girls like the trunk of my caddilac/
                                              -Mac Mall

infinite59

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2002, 01:38:20 PM »
Antonio, much props homeboy

Jome

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2002, 01:46:07 PM »
Jigga scared of Kurupt? Bullshit.
Jadakiss duckin & divin Suge Knight? Bullshit.
Kurupt getting 100.000£ a gig? Probably bullshit, or a Suge-trick.
He might give him the big money now, to make it attractive to come to DeathRow, but what's up when Kurupt's album flops? Will Kurupt see any cheddar? Nope, sure dont think so.
And it aint no wonder that Dre & Snoop tries to avoid Daz, with his big mouth. And if Daz doesnt want 500$ for a gig, then he can just make some songs and sell them on his website for 1000$. Lol.
I like Daz's repp, but he aint no big producer, and he is NO NO business-man, and judging by his posts, he seems less intelligent. And it's not difficult to see why Suge suddenly shows love for Daz, it's actually pretty patetic.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2002, 02:54:42 PM »
i see too much flase information and too much biast and ignorance on this post to keep it alive

*LOCK*

500 bucks a night on a 50 city or so tour is 25,000  for running around being a hype man  for snoop and MAYBE...MAYBE even playing like 5 songs is GREAT also including you're not paying for your travel and food .....that's amazing

this is basically an argument over nothing....i'm sorry but this topic is locked

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

infinite59

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2002, 12:34:55 AM »
There were alot of complaints about this topic being locked up.  I unlocked it... I felt Antonio offered us alot of information that could make for some good discussions, but keep the bitchin to a minimum, civilised conversations please.

Antonio

« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2002, 01:59:27 AM »
Thanx. And yeah, i just reported those infos to start a conversation with Snoop fans. And not AGAINST Snoop fans. Is it to hard to criticize Snoop Dogg? I'm maybe the number 1 Pac fan of the world, but damn.. Pac made tons of mistakes! Really! A fan can talk about positive and negative things about his "hero". BIGjakeDOGGYdogg u got your theory. But, if you read the whole posts i made without just reading the title of it (i made it to focus the attention of all the Snoop fans), u'll notice i didnt diss Snoop at all. In no way.

THE MOST IMPORTANT PHRASE I WROTE IS THIS ONE:

"When u talk shit about Kurupt, think twice about this 500$ shit". Cause i've seen too many posts dissing Kurupt. Like... Kurupt is working with Snoop's enemies? Fuck Kurupt. Kurupt is a bitch. He did it ONLY for the money. He jealous of Snoop. Etc... too many posts like that. Just watch em. And now we got some new FACTS to add in the cauldron. Just mix it all.

How is it possible that a multi-platinum artist cant even buy some gifts for xmas? Or that his patna gotta join the Army to make some money? I dont think they spent all the money buying weed, lol! So? If u broke and u dont even got money to buy xmas presents.. and some1 (no matter who) offers you millions and the chance to have a better life with your family and to have a 2nd chance in the label u loved and where u made your best shit..... what u do? Do you think: "hell naw!"?? Do you think "Snoop is my best friend. He's even paying me like a muthafucka!"? Or do u say.. "Daz i'm still cool with you. Snoop i'll not diss you. DPGC it's still love. I did it for my family. I'm broken. Daz.. I can send you 50,000$ for free if u got problems!"??? Reply.

I think it was a WONDERFUL move by Kurupt. Dont bitch about the fact that DPG is broken. DPGC as a real crew is broken from 1997. That's the fact. DPGC as friends maybe it's even worse. DPG as a group.. Daz is hollering back at Kurupt, so.. probably they'll continue to work together.

Now the problem is.. where's Snoop when his homeboys got problems? Example Warren G. Example Kurupt. Example Daz. What are the reasons why the DPGC is broken? He's still claiming DPG, but who is DPG now? Kokane? Butch Cassidy? Tha Eastsidaz? Who?

500$. Peace.

The Watcher

« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2002, 02:31:15 AM »
Now the problem is.. where's Snoop when his homeboys got problems? Example Warren G. Example Kurupt. Example Daz. He's still claiming DPG, but who is DPG now? Kokane? Butch Cassidy? Tha Eastsidaz? Who?

word.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Crenshaw_blvd

« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2002, 03:34:03 AM »
"How is it possible that a multi-platinum artist cant even buy some gifts for xmas? Or that his patna gotta join the Army to make some money? I dont think they spent all the money buying weed, lol! "
Well,i can understand kurupt's situation in some points,but daz gotta join the army to make some money is really weird, 'cause there are million ways to get money(radio shows,
dj in the clubs,a fuckin' normal work,bla bla bla bla).
If he really wanna join the army to get some money,dpg recordz is a total flop.

Antonio

« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2002, 04:22:36 AM »
"How is it possible that a multi-platinum artist cant even buy some gifts for xmas? Or that his patna gotta join the Army to make some money? I dont think they spent all the money buying weed, lol! "
Well,i can understand kurupt's situation in some points,but daz gotta join the army to make some money is really weird, 'cause there are million ways to get money(radio shows,
dj in the clubs,a fuckin' normal work,bla bla bla bla).
If he really wanna join the army to get some money,dpg recordz is a total flop.

It's possible. But this is another fact. He has a lot of problems with his record company. Snoop failed too, do u remember? It's hard, but that's not the point. Daz got problems. Kurupt had problems. Warren G had/got problems. Who is the "BIG DOGG"? Snoop? Ok. Where's Snoop?

Joachim

« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2002, 05:40:14 AM »

It's possible. But this is another fact. He has a lot of problems with his record company. Snoop failed too, do u remember? It's hard, but that's not the point. Daz got problems. Kurupt had problems. Warren G had/got problems. Who is the "BIG DOGG"? Snoop? Ok. Where's Snoop?

Yo, Snoop aint Daz n Kurupts dad, whats stoppin them goin out and gettin a damn job, who are you to bitch about THEIR problems, i aint gonna shed tears over Kurupts problems when ive got my own problems, get real son...

Crenshaw_blvd

« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2002, 05:53:30 AM »
Good post Joachim!
Snoop got a lot of people to feed(his family "a wife+3 kids+his
mom")and his homies.Daz n Kurupt aren't snoop's kids.

"Snoop failed too, do u rember?"
No,i don't remember.