Author Topic: PROOF THAT SNOOP IS A BITCH!  (Read 1683 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: PROOF THAT SNOOP IS A BITCH!
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2002, 01:05:46 PM »
again you're desperate

kurupt daz and warren are all cool with snoop

and kurupt is rich by all means...he's not as rich as snoop but he's very well off in america, it's daz's own fault he went broke, but he's gettin money now (he even said so), warren WAS strugglin but he's back on his feet

i never dissed kurupt

and antonio you jus need to learn to shut your mouth
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

PLANT

« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2002, 01:34:48 PM »
"why are you sooo into what snoop does, and like joachim said, snoop's not their dad....i mean shit antonio you're just getting second hand news....unless you are their to witness this news you shouldn't even comment on this

snoop paid for EVERY one's food on the puff puff pass tour

snoop provided transportations and CUSTOMIZED vehicles on the puff puff pass tour (suv truck thingy's for every artist with their face and album glased across the side, i know i saw tha eastsidaz, bad azz's and kurupt's pass by when i went)

snoop probably paid 500 bucks from his earnings every night to  

1. bad azz
2. tray deee
3. goldie loc
4. kola
5. big chan
6. koniyac
7. daz
8. kurupt
9. kokane
10. tash
11. j-ro
12. e-swif
13-17 the opening act (which was the eastside hooligans where i went and there was like 5 of those mother fuckers)
18. dj jam

so that's $9,000 dollars ALONE -per night- for JUST, let me repeat for JUST the undercards who only perform at the minum (besides dj jam) like at the most 4 or 5 songs not counting these fool's food, transportation, the stage crews, the cost to haul everything around, the venues cut in the profits, every one's kids (trust me i swear to god every one musta brough their kids becuaese at the end that's who  snoop brought out was everyone on the tour's kids) , gas, weed  , and probably some other shit that i'm leaving out that is ALL coming out of snoop's pocket

basically snoop is taking you on HIS tour with HIS money for three months where you do diddly sqaut basically and are getting paid a total of 25,000 bucks (which is more than some people make a year) for a three month smoke out session, is DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN good money, snoop ain't gonna go broke like hammer trying to make his friends as rich as him, what snoop did for daz and kurupt and everyone else on that tour was MORE than generous

antonio i beg of you do some more research on a situation before you just go off on someone, or better yet why don't you stop concerning yourself with what snoop and his family does "

AMEN TO THAT

WORD.

PLANT

« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2002, 01:50:44 PM »
Ok, it's too hard to make this kind of topic here.

Oh.. and remember i havent dissed your "hero" Snoop Dogg yet!

ok well i think u dissed snoop in your post, BITCH!

Quadruple OG

« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2002, 02:17:35 PM »
for those that went to the Puff Puff Pass tour, was the tour sponsored by anyone, or did the money come out of the pockets of Snoop and Tha Liks?  

jakeIII

• 'G'
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2002, 02:26:49 PM »

anotonio you're either A: just desperate or B:don't know how much 500 bucks a night (which is ALOT in america) is worth in america

kurupt made 25,000 -30,000 bucks of money for three months of  "work"....that's  more money then the average upper middle class familly makes a YEAR, kurupt could give his kids gold plated tooth brushes with that money .....anotino get real

I have to disagree about it being "a lot" of money...
Sure, compared to someone flippin' burgers it's good. I would have thought "the average UPPER MIDDLE class" income was higher than that, but I'll take your word for it, as it doesn't alter the fact that popular entertainers normally make far in excess of that income bracket. At least while they're popular.
Don't forget Kurupt has sold A LOT of records......
As for the food and transport being included....LOL....you've got to be joking....look, for a young up & coming artist, it would be a great deal. But for an established artist it ain't much, considering the time tied up in travelling on the tour.
It seem's you can't criticise Snoop or even fucking DPG on this forum without having discussions "locked", being told to "shut your mouth" by moderators or even being "banned".
If people can't debate or argue intelligently they shouldn't be moderators.........

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2002, 02:44:08 PM »
i gotta agree with joachim

why are you sooo into what snoop does, and like joachim said, snoop's not their dad....i mean shit antonio you're just getting second hand news....unless you are their to witness this news you shouldn't even comment on this

snoop paid for EVERY one's food on the puff puff pass tour

snoop provided transportations and CUSTOMIZED vehicles on the puff puff pass tour (suv truck thingy's for every artist with their face and album glased across the side, i know i saw tha eastsidaz, bad azz's and kurupt's pass by when i went)

snoop probably paid 500 bucks from his earnings every night to

1. bad azz
2. tray deee
3. goldie loc
4. kola
5. big chan
6. koniyac
7. daz
8. kurupt
9. kokane
10. tash
11. j-ro
12. e-swif
13-17 the opening act (which was the eastside hooligans where i went and there was like 5 of those mother fuckers)
18. dj jam

so that's $9,000 dollars ALONE -per night- for JUST, let me repeat for JUST the undercards who only perform at the minum (besides dj jam) like at the most 4 or 5 songs not counting these fool's food, transportation, the stage crews, the cost to haul everything around, the venues cut in the profits, every one's kids (trust me i swear to god every one musta brough their kids becuaese at the end that's who  snoop brought out was everyone on the tour's kids) , gas, weed  :), and probably some other shit that i'm leaving out that is ALL coming out of snoop's pocket

basically snoop is taking you on HIS tour with HIS money for three months where you do diddly sqaut basically and are getting paid a total of 25,000 bucks (which is more than some people make a year) for a three month smoke out session, is DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN good money, snoop ain't gonna go broke like hammer trying to make his friends as rich as him, what snoop did for daz and kurupt and everyone else on that tour was MORE than generous

yup
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2002, 03:21:14 PM »

anotonio you're either A: just desperate or B:don't know how much 500 bucks a night (which is ALOT in america) is worth in america

kurupt made 25,000 -30,000 bucks of money for three months of  "work"....that's  more money then the average upper middle class familly makes a YEAR, kurupt could give his kids gold plated tooth brushes with that money .....anotino get real

$20,000 to $30,000 is no where close to upper middle class america,  thats upper lower class.  When my family a few years ago was bringin in $22,000 we got food stamps an now we bring in about $30,000 an they consider that too much for food stamps.  I worked tha whole year at $7.00 an hour an made $9,000 total.  I dont no where you got your numbers from but there way off unless i read your message wrong bigjake.  Tha average income for where i live is $70,000 a year an where considered middle middle class maybe even upper middle class.  Your number seem way off

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2002, 03:58:06 PM »

$20,000 to $30,000 is no where close to upper middle class america,  thats upper lower class.  When my family a few years ago was bringin in $22,000 we got food stamps an now we bring in about $30,000 an they consider that too much for food stamps.  I worked tha whole year at $7.00 an hour an made $9,000 total.  I dont no where you got your numbers from but there way off unless i read your message wrong bigjake.  Tha average income for where i live is $70,000 a year an where considered middle middle class maybe even upper middle class.  Your number seem way off

over here, shit's ain'T like that  :o , dawm if my parents would make just 100 $ a days, shit i would have been a rich motherfucka by a long shot now, so 500 $ a night , whoa.... so for the 50.000$ u talkin bout..did kurupt release any single or some..

i agree with bigg jake on the point that if he makes 50.000 $ a day(a night), well uno sugar bear is  in some deep shit else then rap game. deuce,kurupt is already a multi millionaire......

oh and don't tell me that with 25.000 $ he didn't had enough to buy some christmas gift, he's a cheap motherfucker then, or he wants to buy a ferrari to everyone of his kids, c'mon 50.000$ , shit don'T even make sens, and that just the begening, the jada and jay-z shits aren't true ( well not more then the 50.000$ thang )
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2002, 04:07:30 PM »
well you live in a big city where the cost of living is way higher, 25,000 -30,000 bucks a year from one person is GOOD money , my bad i forgot to think about that, it's a higher price of living in bigger cities, but here in bako if one person in a family that works makes that....that's good money. still kurupt from that tour alone is pulling as much money as someone who works a whole year on minimum wage. plus he doesn't have to pay for ANYTHING on the tour....get out of here that's good money

and kurupt made that in 3 months....ooooo weeeee how can that be bad

and NO the ony sponsers really were radio stations who promoted that city...like in my city kiss 94.1, the oly other person that coulda sponsered this tour was tvt records who snoop said are short on money

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Crenshaw_blvd

« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2002, 06:27:55 PM »
"Rass Kass can afford to tour Europe but Kurupt and Daz cant afford to tour America? Or put on a few concerts?" Right!
Groups like Pharcyde,Blackalicious,Jurassic 5 and others underground rappers are always on tour all over the u.s.a. and europe...and they are broke too,they aren't rich  like snoop or jay z,they got kids too....same thing for bad azz
(200.000 copies sold with 2 albums)and soopafly and a bunch of other artists.
I'm sure...if they want they can do a 30/40 dates tour without problems,small venues like clubs and sportcenters......
tha liks aren't rich and they got kids too...they are currently on tour(after 3 months of tour with snoop on puff puff pass tour).
Kurupt n Daz can tour everywhere if they want....xzibit went all over the world also when he was only an underground artist (all over the europe,japan,usa).
If u want the money u gotta work hard!

Crenshaw_blvd

« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2002, 06:58:43 PM »
U want a list of "broke" rappers that can feeds their family doing a lot of concert,other kinds of show and making non platinum records?

Pharcyde,Jurassic 5,Dilated Peoples,Tha liks,Beatnuts,mos def,
Rasco,Soul of Mischief,The Coup,Encore,Mc Eiht,Mack 10,
Dj Quik,Das efx....and the list goes on.
But probably u know only warren g,daz n kurupt! :D

jakeIII

• 'G'
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2002, 10:30:55 PM »
well you live in a big city where the cost of living is way higher, 25,000 -30,000 bucks a year from one person is GOOD money , my bad i forgot to think about that, it's a higher price of living in bigger cities, but here in bako if one person in a family that works makes that....that's good money. still kurupt from that tour alone is pulling as much money as someone who works a whole year on minimum wage. plus he doesn't have to pay for ANYTHING on the tour....get out of here that's good money

and kurupt made that in 3 months....ooooo weeeee how can that be bad

and NO the ony sponsers really were radio stations who promoted that city...like in my city kiss 94.1, the oly other person that coulda sponsered this tour was tvt records who snoop said are short on money

So let's get this straight......LOL......
now you're saying that Kurupt made 4x minimum wage from the tour (i.e. one years minimum wage in 3 months = 4x minimum wage) and you are seriously saying that is good money for a popular artist like Kurupt......LMAO!!!!!!
Oh yeah, I forgot the free food!!!!!!!!!
And the bus ride..........LOL

Crenshaw_blvd

« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2002, 11:55:45 PM »
I think that these 2 guys don't know how to managing their money.Talk about  Dillinger & Young Gotti album for example:
daz n kurupt earned around $10 for every unit sold,that meant
for Dillinger and Young gotti which racked up 70,700 in soundscan sales its first two months,Daz and Kurupt earned at least half a million dollars,and IN MY OPINION are a lot of papers.They're broke?Nahh,they wanna live like supastars without the ability to managing their own money.
And i think that Dillinger n Young gotti album has sold more than 70,700 copies.....if u know what i mean.

Antonio

« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2002, 12:10:43 AM »
That's your opinion.

And i think Snoop is a fake cause he's claiming DPG and 213. And nobody replied yet to my question. U all good to write "SNOOP IS GOD", "DPG & WARREN G ARE FOOLS WHO CANT MANAGE THEIR MONEY". Reply to my question, please.

Crenshaw_blvd

« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2002, 12:46:21 AM »
"daz n kurupt earned around $10 for every unit sold,that meant
for Dillinger and Young gotti which racked up 70,700 in soundscan sales its first two months,Daz and Kurupt earned at least half a million dollars"
THIS IS A FACT,NOT AN OPINION! ;D
antonio u are raving !
Nobody said snoop is god bla bla bla