Author Topic: PROOF THAT SNOOP IS A BITCH!  (Read 1684 times)

Antonio

Re: PROOF THAT SNOOP IS A BITCH!
« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2002, 12:56:20 AM »
"daz n kurupt earned around $10 for every unit sold,that meant
for Dillinger and Young gotti which racked up 70,700 in soundscan sales its first two months,Daz and Kurupt earned at least half a million dollars"
THIS IS A FACT,NOT AN OPINION! ;D

Ok. That's a fact. 70,000 units sold, ok? But u are totally ignoring that Daz payed for the CD to be released worldwide, payed to make the album, to register it, to promote it, and he payed the artists featured in it and he gave half of the rest to Kurupt. Plus he payed for 2 CD Singles he made, and 4 vynils from tha album. Plus he payed for the video "COASTIN" and he payed Radio's to play it. Think about it. He's doing it all underground. When u signed to a record label, u dont have to pay all this shit. Plus with the money he received, he started to work on his next solo album, THIS IS THE LIFE I LEAD.

Btw no replies to my question yet.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Crenshaw_blvd

« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2002, 01:00:38 AM »
"and he payed Radio's to play it" ::)
And kurupt?
How he can be the executive producer of Roscoe's album if he
doesn't have money for christmas presents?
Reply to this question antonio!

Antonio

« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2002, 01:12:29 AM »
"and he payed Radio's to play it" ::)
And kurupt?
How he can be the executive producer of Roscoe's album if he
doesn't have money for christmas presents?
Reply to this question antonio!

Makaveli & Kadafi are the Executive producers of the last Outlawz album. This doesnt mean a damn thing, man! He aint releasing it with his own company (he doesnt even have 1). He's just the Executive Producer. Not even the producer. Executive producer is different, man.

BTW this is totally out of topic. That's ya style.

Crenshaw_blvd

« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2002, 02:27:36 AM »
AH  :DAH  :DAH :D ANTONIO,u make me laugh!!!!!!!
"Makaveli & Kadafi are the Executive producers of the last Outlawz album. This doesnt mean a damn thing, man! He aint releasing it with his own company (he doesnt even have 1). He's just the Executive Producer. Not even the producer. Executive producer is different, man." This is the proof that u don't know nothing about music!
Roscoe's album will be out for Capitol/Priority records and will be executive produced by K-U-R-U-P-T-.
The money to produce this album will be out from kurupt's pockets,even if he doesn't have a company.
For example: Dr dre is the executive producer of Xzibit's restless xposed,and uh...he's not LOUD RECORDS'S ceo.....u are able to understand this,moron?

Crenshaw_blvd

« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2002, 03:43:02 AM »
"that Daz payed for the CD to be released worldwide"
B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Dillinger & Young Gotti album hasn't been released worlwide,and this is a fact!In europe this album's price is really high cuz is an IMPORT ALBUM.
Believe me,DAZ in NO WAY has paid to relase worldwide this album!
The proof?
Dpg recordz doesn't have a distribution deal in europe! ;)

Antonio

« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2002, 01:15:01 PM »
AH  :DAH  :DAH :D ANTONIO,u make me laugh!!!!!!!
"Makaveli & Kadafi are the Executive producers of the last Outlawz album. This doesnt mean a damn thing, man! He aint releasing it with his own company (he doesnt even have 1). He's just the Executive Producer. Not even the producer. Executive producer is different, man." This is the proof that u don't know nothing about music!
Roscoe's album will be out for Capitol/Priority records and will be executive produced by K-U-R-U-P-T-.
The money to produce this album will be out from kurupt's pockets,even if he doesn't have a company.
For example: Dr dre is the executive producer of Xzibit's restless xposed,and uh...he's not LOUD RECORDS'S ceo.....u are able to understand this,moron?

Yes i'm able. U said the same thing i wrote. LOL u a joke! You said that Dre is the Ex. Producer of Xposed. And now? What u mean? He didnt pay of the shit to be released. So it's the same that Makaveli being the Ex. Prod. of the Outlawz's last album. How stupid u are? What u said different?

Kurupt will pay the CD of Roscoe?? Kurupt? Why? Just cause he's the executive producer? Damn man. Dre is the executive producer of THA DOGG POUND. Did he pay for the CD to be released? No.

Usually when u aint indi.. there's a company (Capitol/Priority records) who does this shit. I dont think Roscoe got an indi label, so? What u mean? Explain it all cause u got no points, man.

Btw.. is it something related to the topic or to the question i made? I really dont understand you, man. You always do this shit. Talk about MY topic. Reply to MY topic. Dont add bullshit when it aint related to my topic or to the things i wanna discuss. U always diss me or add bullshit or things not releated to the topic. Talk about the topic, or.. if u wanna add other shit not releated to the topic, at least add intelligent things.

P.S.
BTW why dont u use the QUOTE button? Is it too hard for you? It's even hard to read your message! It's 50% mine and 50% your.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2002, 03:10:44 PM »

So let's get this straight......LOL......
now you're saying that Kurupt made 4x minimum wage from the tour (i.e. one years minimum wage in 3 months = 4x minimum wage) and you are seriously saying that is good money for a popular artist like Kurupt......LMAO!!!!!!
Oh yeah, I forgot the free food!!!!!!!!!
And the bus ride..........LOL

30,000 times 4 is 120,000 on tour money alone+ the money he gets off his album sales and his own mini gigs it adds up homie....please stop being a ignoramous

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Crenshaw_blvd

« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2002, 05:05:01 PM »
"Kurupt will pay the CD of Roscoe?? Kurupt? Why? Just cause he's the executive producer? Damn man"
Kurupt will pay the roscoe's cd,yes....moron!The executive producer pay the featurings,the producers,the engineers...and
are a lot of money!Well,if u want understand ok...if u are a stupid moron(like u are),it's impossible for u understand!
Talk about the topic talk about the topic bla bla bla!
This is about the topic,stupid motherfucka!and u know why?
U said that snoop is a bitch 'cause he doesn't help kurupt n daz...and i'm trying to to tell u(but unfortunately u are too stupid/moron/dickhead to understand!)this:there are million ways to get money, especially in the music business.
U said "they are broke now",cuz snoop doesn't help them....
this is the proof that u are SO DAMN MORON!
Like i said,if u need money u must work hard!
There are many rappers(and others musicians)that can supply
to their family doing shows even for an year!
For example,THA LIKS:their new album was out july 3 2001, from those day they are constantly on tour to promote the album....they have been 3 months on the road with the puff puff pass tour,after that a 12 days tour in europe,then 2  month of tour all around the u.s.a.(they're currently on tour)..
they aren't rich,but in this way they can feed their family,and this is proof that working hard all is possible!
Kurupt n Daz wanna live large like superstars.....not work hard to feed their family!!!

jakeIII

• 'G'
« Reply #68 on: January 22, 2002, 06:42:43 PM »

30,000 times 4 is 120,000 on tour money alone+ the money he gets off his album sales and his own mini gigs it adds up homie....please stop being a ignoramous

At the risk of being an ignoramous.....
how did you get $120,000....?
Why are you multiplying the $30,000 by 4 ?!?!
What I said was, by your own statements and figures if Kurupt got $25,000 - $30,000 for the tour and if that is the average minimum wage (per annum), then Kurupt got paid 4x minimum wage for the tour. Which would be pathetic.
Anyway, this whole thread is degenerating so let's move on.....LOL

Crenshaw_blvd

« Reply #69 on: January 22, 2002, 07:19:48 PM »
Kurupt n Daz earned at least half a million dollars from Dillinger & Young gotti album,and he can't buy some presents for christmas?

Crenshaw_blvd

« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2002, 11:05:35 PM »
"And i think Snoop is a fake cause he's claiming DPG and 213"

Well,dear Antonio prolly u don't know what is really DPG,'cause
u know only warren g and neb luv.Let me te explain some points: DPG is more than a simply rap group,it's a group composed by snoop's homies from back in the days....some are rappers(soopafly,bad azz) and other dudes like Shawn Dogg,Joe Cool,Madd Dogg aren't rappers/producers
but they are part of the DPG family too.Kurupt ain't no more a dpg member,but daz still claimin dpg!
If u don't know nothing about DPG antonio,speak about other things,moron!

Antonio

« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2002, 11:18:38 PM »
Kurupt n Daz earned at least half a million dollars from Dillinger & Young gotti album,and he can't buy some presents for christmas?

Man.. stop bitching about em. U dont know a shit about em. U are dissing em (and me) over opinions? They said so, and you dont know em. I just wrote the facts they said, while you are adding facts based on your own theories. I already told you that they didnt get half a million from it, cause u gotta cut the expences to make the CD. Plus Kurupt owes 3 millions to Antra (he wanna escape) and Daz runs an indipendent record label. Ignorant.

About the executive producer... 1st it's out of topic and i dont care about it. That's the topic I MADE. And i wanted to talk about other things. If u wanna talk about Kurupt & Roscoe, make another topic. U only make noise. Btw u totally wrong. It's not the Executive Producer who pays for the CD. Not always at least. I proved it with Dr.Dre/Dogg Food and with Makaveli & Kadafi/Outlawz, but the list is infinite. Daz Dillinger is the Ex. Producer of Tha Streetz Iz A Mutha, but he didnt pay for the CD. He just produced some tracks and executive produced (controlled the quality of) the whole CD. Fredwreck is the Ex. Producer of Space Boogie. U think he payied for the CD? NO. So stop here and save your face. It's not always like u wrote!

BUT DONT TALK ABOUT IT NO MORE! I DONT CARE ABOUT IT. TALK ABOUT MY QUESTION!

SNOOP IS A BITCH CAUSE HE IS STILL CLAIMING DPGC AND 213. NATE? THE SAME. BUT THEN THEY AINT REPPING DPGC AND 213. IN NO WAY. WARREN G SAID SO. KURUPT SAID SO. DAZ DILLINGER SAID SO. U CAN SAY WHAT U WANT BUT U ARE JUST A DICKRIDER, NOT A DPGC/213.

LET'S TALK ABOUT IT. WHY IS HE STILL CLAIMING DPGC/213? WHY IS HE SAYING THE HE IS THE BIGG DOGG AND THAT DPGC/213 IS HIS FAMILY? "IF U GOT BEEF WITH DPG, HOLLA AT ME, THE D-O-G-G?" FUCK THAT! HE'S ONLY TALKING TALKING.. WORDS WORDS WORDS. HE AINT WORKING WITH DAZ. HE FORGOT ABOUT WARREN G (TILL HIS LAST ALBUM). HE FORGOT ABOUT THE 213 ALBUM, AND ABOUT THE DPGC ALBUM. HE DIDNT PAYIED KURUPT THE CONTRACT TO ESCAPE FROM ANTRA. THE LIST IS INFINITE!

Antonio

« Reply #72 on: January 22, 2002, 11:28:07 PM »
"And i think Snoop is a fake cause he's claiming DPG and 213"

Well,dear Antonio prolly u don't know what is really DPG,'cause
u know only warren g and neb luv.Let me te explain some points: DPG is more than a simply rap group,it's a group composed by snoop's homies from back in the days....some are rappers(soopafly,bad azz) and other dudes like Shawn Dogg,Joe Cool,Madd Dogg aren't rappers/producers
but they are part of the DPG family too.Kurupt ain't no more a dpg member,but daz still claimin dpg!
If u don't know nothing about DPG antonio,speak about other things,moron!

Man.. some of em are rappers? So now the only rappers in the DPG family are Dogghouse rappers? Oh well! I know something new today. I thought some1 said that musically speaking (and that's what i care! I dont give a fuck about Shawn Dogg and Joe Moron!), DPGC is Snoop, Kurupt, Daz, Nate & even Warren G. I thought 213 was Warren G, Snoop & Nate...

I thought some1 said 213 album this year. DPGC album this year. 213 for life. DPGC for life. ETC.

Crenshaw_blvd

« Reply #73 on: January 22, 2002, 11:30:19 PM »
"HE DIDNT PAYIED KURUPT THE CONTRACT TO ESCAPE FROM ANTRA." And for this reason snoop is a fake?
Antonio,u are so damn retarded!
And about the "executive producer" thing,believe me...u don't know nothing about it!

"But u are totally ignoring that Daz payed for the CD to be released worldwide" B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T-

Antonio

« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2002, 11:34:09 PM »
"HE DIDNT PAYIED KURUPT THE CONTRACT TO ESCAPE FROM ANTRA." And for this reason snoop is a fake?
Antonio,u are so damn retarded!
And about the "executive producer" thing,believe me...u don't know nothing about it!

"But u are totally ignoring that Daz payed for the CD to be released worldwide" B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T-

MAN STOP WITH THIS BULLSHIT POSTS! I DIDNT SAY HE IS A FAKE BECAUSE OF THIS REASON. ABOUT THE EX. PRODUCER I ADDED FACTS, AND NOW U ARE JUST BITCHING. ABOUT THE DAZ CD'S WORLDWIDE.. I MEAN THAT U CAN BUY EM ON CDNOW, TOWERRECORDS, AMAZON AND EVEN IN ITALY. I SAW IT IN ROME, MORON! OF COURSE IT'S AN IMPORT, BUT EVEN UNTIL THE END OF TIME OF PAC IS AN IMPORT, MORON! DO U WANT HIM TO OPEN A DPG ITALY? HE'S INDI, MORON!