Author Topic: what everybody Ethnicity??  (Read 6376 times)

youngmessnucca

Re: what everybody Ethnicity??
« Reply #105 on: July 09, 2006, 04:00:06 PM »
What's wrong with Canada? Free healthcare and legal weed is a good thing to me.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #106 on: July 09, 2006, 04:08:05 PM »

its not LEGAL, but its easy to get away with 8)

and yeah, i still dont understand what canada has to do with anything...

youngmessnucca

« Reply #107 on: July 09, 2006, 04:11:22 PM »

Whenever an unintelligent person has no good comeback, he has to say things like that so he can sleep at night.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: July 10, 2006, 02:52:36 AM »

actually it is legal to posses small amounts of marijuana and is legal to smoke in the open, but they will really get ya if you have more than an ounce on you or if they think you are selling.

regimemob510

« Reply #109 on: July 10, 2006, 09:55:25 AM »

you fake ass bitch!!!! your punk ass said u dont smoke, now ur like "legal weed is a good thing"?  go suck a dick cracker!!!!!  fake ass bitch!!!!!!  i dont kno bout u philly homos, but out here in the bay, we keep shit one hunned, like the dipset niggas out in harlem, ya bitch!!!!! 8)

regimemob510

« Reply #110 on: July 10, 2006, 10:00:26 AM »
^^ Why you put Philly in your name when ur from jersey? This Pakistani reminds me of this one arab at my school who's always bumping "white girl" just to get the black people's attention, annoying ass fuck. What part of the 510 are u from by the way?

BECAUSE PHIL IS MY NAME YA DUMB BEANER! Is it really THAT hard to comprehend? Oh I forgot, your from the Bay.

fuck jersey, you niggas aint shit.  only my niggas on 142nd and lenox ave is holding it down, and they holdin it down for harlem B!!!!   

im from Hayward bitch.  and u niggas is prolly jealous, cuz the arab nigga is fitted, riding around in a 100,000 dollar benz, gettin his dick sucked by the finest dime at ur school, and u hatin ass niggas cant do shit about it..... lol, u niggas make me laugh, go ahead and hate, we all know the real....

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #111 on: July 10, 2006, 10:08:34 AM »
^^ Why you put Philly in your name when ur from jersey? This Pakistani reminds me of this one arab at my school who's always bumping "white girl" just to get the black people's attention, annoying ass fuck. What part of the 510 are u from by the way?

BECAUSE PHIL IS MY NAME YA DUMB BEANER! Is it really THAT hard to comprehend? Oh I forgot, your from the Bay.

fuck jersey, you niggas aint shit.  only my niggas on 142nd and lenox ave is holding it down, and they holdin it down for harlem B!!!!   

im from Hayward bitch.  and u niggas is prolly jealous, cuz the arab nigga is fitted, riding around in a 100,000 dollar benz, gettin his dick sucked by the finest dime at ur school, and u hatin ass niggas cant do shit about it..... lol, u niggas make me laugh, go ahead and hate, we all know the real....
LMAO!!!!!!!!! JERZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #112 on: July 10, 2006, 10:24:25 AM »

Arab Nigga? :-X

youngmessnucca

« Reply #113 on: July 10, 2006, 10:25:31 AM »

Youve obviously never been out here then, Jersey has got the hardest ghettos in America, except maybe Detroit, KC, DC. Now unlike you, I don't pride myslef on the fact that people kill each other where I'm from, just thought I'd let you know. And what's the point of you saying stuff about your Benz...you really want to be liked that bad? OK, I like you sweetie :-*

BTW, I never seen a thugged out Arab before either

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: July 10, 2006, 10:46:26 AM »

Youve obviously never been out here then, Jersey has got the hardest ghettos in America, except maybe Detroit, KC, DC. Now unlike you, I don't pride myslef on the fact that people kill each other where I'm from, just thought I'd let you know. And what's the point of you saying stuff about your Benz...you really want to be liked that bad? OK, I like you sweetie :-*

BTW, I never seen a thugged out Arab before either
7 MILE!!!!!!!! 6 MILE!!!!!!!! 5 MILE!!!!!!!!! Esham is the shit. Ive seen a thugged out arab hes the homie he owns a liquor store over here on church and maple some foos tried to rob him not too long ago foo got his semi auto 12 gauge from under the counter foo fired 8 rounds at em. chased em n shit.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #115 on: July 10, 2006, 12:49:54 PM »

please stop sayin "nigga" :-X

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #116 on: July 10, 2006, 01:02:21 PM »
lmao

youngmessnucca

« Reply #117 on: July 10, 2006, 01:04:53 PM »

you fake ass bitch!!!! your punk ass said u dont smoke, now ur like "legal weed is a good thing"?  go suck a dick cracker!!!!!  fake ass bitch!!!!!!  i dont kno bout u philly homos, but out here in the bay, we keep shit one hunned, like the dipset niggas out in harlem, ya bitch!!!!! 8)

King of contradictions right here. Just a few days ago, you were talking shit about Jim Jones in Outbound, saying he's a punk cuz he went to private school ( while ignoring the fact that Pac went to art school ), now u wanna big them up to gain support. It won't happen. You LOST.

Tha_Blaq_Sinattra

« Reply #118 on: July 10, 2006, 01:24:01 PM »
Half Black and half Wookie!

www.tagworld.com/thablaqsinattra

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: July 10, 2006, 05:01:30 PM »
The only reason I'm on these boards is kuz I can get some free music  ;D and kuz I like talking shit to mothafuckas that think they're the shit. Aint nobody from they bay give a fuck about some internet board filled with pussys like you that bump our music and talk some bullshit shit u don't even know about. 
Damn, ur sad, you know whats funny u just called called ur self a pussy.