Author Topic: what everybody Ethnicity??  (Read 6324 times)

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Re: what everybody Ethnicity??
« Reply #120 on: July 10, 2006, 05:07:00 PM »
100% PAKISTANI that means i'll put the fifth to ya neck and gets to blappin!!!!  BUT DONT GET IT TWITTED, I BEEN TIMIN OUT THE 510 SINCE I WAS YOUNG!!!

You won't do shit, you Pakistini faggot. Bitch go suck Hajis dick.

I know ur into the hyphy movement but You really can't get a long with people from the bay area huh?

I'm not particulary into the hyphy movemet, cuz unlike you I don't really enjoy dancing face to face with another man. With the exception of J Bananas, Relentless, Nicc from tha No, and any intelligent dudes from the Bay that I forgot who post on here ( u know who u are ), your all hyphy hyper morons. These dudes Pakistani talking like they gangstas. Cmon now..YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE.
I'm from Fresno, Im In the middle of Cali. But its all good tho.

BL7

« Reply #121 on: July 10, 2006, 06:06:19 PM »
Black.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #122 on: July 10, 2006, 09:41:44 PM »
^^ Why you put Philly in your name when ur from jersey? This Pakistani reminds me of this one arab at my school who's always bumping "white girl" just to get the black people's attention, annoying ass fuck. What part of the 510 are u from by the way?

BECAUSE PHIL IS MY NAME YA DUMB BEANER! Is it really THAT hard to comprehend? Oh I forgot, your from the Bay.

fuck jersey, you niggas aint shit.  only my niggas on 142nd and lenox ave is holding it down, and they holdin it down for harlem B!!!!   

im from Hayward bitch.  and u niggas is prolly jealous, cuz the arab nigga is fitted, riding around in a 100,000 dollar benz, gettin his dick sucked by the finest dime at ur school, and u hatin ass niggas cant do shit about it..... lol, u niggas make me laugh, go ahead and hate, we all know the real....

why do you even go to school, doesn't sound like your learning anything, you'll jus be a punk kid with roller skates on, jus roll out dawg, jus roll right on outta here....

Arab Nigga? :-X

LMAO!

youngmessnucca

« Reply #123 on: July 10, 2006, 10:55:05 PM »
^^ Why you put Philly in your name when ur from jersey? This Pakistani reminds me of this one arab at my school who's always bumping "white girl" just to get the black people's attention, annoying ass fuck. What part of the 510 are u from by the way?

BECAUSE PHIL IS MY NAME YA DUMB BEANER! Is it really THAT hard to comprehend? Oh I forgot, your from the Bay.

fuck jersey, you niggas aint shit.  only my niggas on 142nd and lenox ave is holding it down, and they holdin it down for harlem B!!!!   

im from Hayward bitch.  and u niggas is prolly jealous, cuz the arab nigga is fitted, riding around in a 100,000 dollar benz, gettin his dick sucked by the finest dime at ur school, and u hatin ass niggas cant do shit about it..... lol, u niggas make me laugh, go ahead and hate, we all know the real....

why do you even go to school, doesn't sound like your learning anything, you'll jus be a punk kid with roller skates on, jus roll out dawg, jus roll right on outta here....

glad to see someone else feels the same way as I do

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #124 on: July 10, 2006, 11:29:29 PM »

well i agree too, just that i thought u had the dude in check and didnt need no help, lol... i really dont like people who feel the need to talk shit on the internet when they wouldnt even think of doing it in person

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #125 on: July 10, 2006, 11:32:24 PM »

well i agree too, just that i thought u had the dude in check and didnt need no help, lol... i really dont like people who feel the need to talk shit on the internet when they wouldnt even think of doing it in person
Thats what I pointed out right here
The only reason I'm on these boards is kuz I can get some free music  ;D and kuz I like talking shit to mothafuckas that think they're the shit. Aint nobody from they bay give a fuck about some internet board filled with pussys like you that bump our music and talk some bullshit shit u don't even know about. 
Damn, ur sad, you know whats funny u just called called ur self a pussy.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #126 on: July 10, 2006, 11:34:56 PM »

Don't worry pimp, I got em, it's always good to see some support though. I can't stand net-bangers.

regimemob510

« Reply #127 on: July 11, 2006, 11:26:16 AM »

Don't worry pimp, I got em, it's always good to see some support though. I can't stand net-bangers.

regimemob510

« Reply #128 on: July 11, 2006, 11:34:04 AM »

why am i even in school u ask?  im doing something u faggets couldnt do even if u paid a ton of money to the smartest person u know.  im an electrical engineering student, where u faggets at???  i cant c ya'll, and u fagget definitely cant c me.  and i speak the way i do, because as we all know, the bay area originated slang, if you were to talk to me on the street, thats all u would hear, slang comin outta my mouth, cuz thats the way it is, i cant change that, are you niggas jealous???  i dont get it, 99.9% of u are cracker white, that means, u dont know good music when u hear it, u cant dance, u aint got bitches, u aint ridin in fly whips, and like phillybitch, get butt hurt off of the tiniest comments made, because if we were face to face, i'd knock him out like i was mike tyson, and his bitch ass knows it, so go ahead and talk shit, talk shit about my religion  like to do, i'll still say u got fuct by ur priest, talk shit about my slang, u just wish u could spit the bay slang as well as i do, and to say that im not learning shit in school, well ur highly mistaken.  phillybitch is the one who is retarded, so lets not talk about education or IQ level cuz niggas will get eaten.  so go ahead and talk your shit, i'll be over here, kickin it, smokin on purple trees, and still get 2 A's in my summer classes like it aint a god damn thang to a BOSS!!!!!!  suck a dick no homo, pay homage to pac, we all kno phillybitch fantasizes of pac fuckin him like his priest.   8)  8)  8)  quit smokin that dirt, step ya shit up with some of that grandizzle ya beezy!!!!

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #129 on: July 11, 2006, 12:36:48 PM »

why am i even in school u ask?  im doing something u faggets couldnt do even if u paid a ton of money to the smartest person u know.  im an electrical engineering student, where u faggets at???  i cant c ya'll, and u fagget definitely cant c me.  and i speak the way i do, because as we all know, the bay area originated slang, if you were to talk to me on the street, thats all u would hear, slang comin outta my mouth, cuz thats the way it is, i cant change that, are you niggas jealous???  i dont get it, 99.9% of u are cracker white, that means, u dont know good music when u hear it, u cant dance, u aint got bitches, u aint ridin in fly whips, and like phillybitch, get butt hurt off of the tiniest comments made, because if we were face to face, i'd knock him out like i was mike tyson, and his bitch ass knows it, so go ahead and talk shit, talk shit about my religion  like to do, i'll still say u got fuct by ur priest, talk shit about my slang, u just wish u could spit the bay slang as well as i do, and to say that im not learning shit in school, well ur highly mistaken.  phillybitch is the one who is retarded, so lets not talk about education or IQ level cuz niggas will get eaten.  so go ahead and talk your shit, i'll be over here, kickin it, smokin on purple trees, and still get 2 A's in my summer classes like it aint a god damn thang to a BOSS!!!!!!  suck a dick no homo, pay homage to pac, we all kno phillybitch fantasizes of pac fuckin him like his priest.   8)  8)  8)  quit smokin that dirt, step ya shit up with some of that grandizzle ya beezy!!!!

none of those things are attributed to any race and/or religion... in fact, nothing but appearance is attributed to any race... try again...

also, this is another one of those bay area faggots that think theyre better than other areas, which makes no sense imo, and im sure im not the only one who agrees

youngmessnucca

« Reply #130 on: July 11, 2006, 01:11:54 PM »

LOL, you have alot of growing up to do

Florez

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Return of the gangstas
« Reply #131 on: July 11, 2006, 02:06:29 PM »

This spare geek can't be serious if he is I feel sorry for the world
''I'm still a doggpound nigga I ain't never gonna give it up''

youngmessnucca

« Reply #132 on: July 11, 2006, 03:31:23 PM »

This spare geek can't be serious if he is I feel sorry for the world

you talking about the kid who just typed out his life story?

Florez

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Return of the gangstas
« Reply #133 on: July 11, 2006, 04:01:50 PM »
^^^^^
yeah spare geez = spare geek
''I'm still a doggpound nigga I ain't never gonna give it up''

youngmessnucca

« Reply #134 on: July 11, 2006, 04:18:35 PM »
it was actually RegimeMob who wrote that long ass paragraph though...I think SpareGeez got banned or is just scared to post again