Author Topic: We Shouldn't Make Money Into An Idol For Worship  (Read 498 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
We Shouldn't Make Money Into An Idol For Worship
« on: July 05, 2006, 06:28:25 AM »
A man was complaining that he only makes $1,000 a month, and that if he just made $1,500 all of his problems could be solved.  Then when he starts making $1,500 a month, he says, "Well, now if I just had an extra $500 dollars, I could pay off everything".  Same story with a man who makes $100,000 a month, he will say, if he just made $150,000 a month, then who could fullfill all his plans and obligations.  Then, if later he begins to earn $150,000 a month, he will say if he just had $200,000 a month!

See, Allah is the Creator of All things, and All conditions.  He created the tree's, no Creator but Allah.  In ancient Europe they used to worship tree's, ever heard the phrase "knock on wood"?  Well, today, they make paper money out of tree's, and people worship that, ever heard the phrase "get rich or die trying?" 

The point is, if we chase after the money, then the money will always remain infront of us and we will never reach it.  However, if we chase after Allah, then the bounties of this world will follow us wherever we may go.

Assalamulaikum.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2006, 06:32:21 AM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR SPEAKING TRUTH! »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

mauzip

Re: We Shouldn't Make Money Into An Idol For Worship
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2006, 06:36:44 AM »
If a man would chase a lion to hunt him down and failed, he'd wish he had hunt him down. If he had succeeded, he'd be happy.

The moral of the story is don't hunt lions if you're not capable of hunting tigers.

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2006, 08:25:40 AM »
If a man would chase a lion to hunt him down and failed, he'd wish he had hunt him down. If he had succeeded, he'd be happy.

The moral of the story is don't hunt lions if you're not capable of hunting tigers.

tsk tsk...as usual Mauzip is playing the role of the ghetto homeless hooker.....poppin his head where it dont belong....what did you just prove ?? what purpose did you just served in this thread ? get the fuck out

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2006, 08:56:39 AM »

he proved you don't understand anything beyond a simplified level of comprehension.

everything in life is not black and white. living by "he said, she said" is futile..

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2006, 09:00:50 AM »

he proved you don't understand anything beyond a simplified level of comprehension.

everything in life is not black and white. living by "he said, she said" is futile..

No he did'nt, if he did than it would be his ass making a comeback at me(instead of giving me a -1), not yours.

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2006, 09:07:13 AM »

No he did'nt, if he did than it would be his ass making a comeback at me(instead of giving me a -1), not yours.

eh? the post is less than an hour old.. most people have better things to do than fight jihad against the infidels of TOT

ya gettin paranoid too..   did u notice think maybe that anti-semitic post you made had more to do with it?

from the outside i'd make that assumption..

oh and "oh yes he did".. I already said you don't comprehend what he wrote. you don't understand something you don't know.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2006, 09:08:55 AM by Overseer »

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2006, 09:10:42 AM »

eh? the post is less than an hour old.. most people have better things to do than fight jihad against the infidels of TOT

ya gettin paranoid too..   did u notice think maybe that anti-semitic post you made had more to do with it?

c'mon bro, I've been on this site since 2002...you cant really tell me that mauzip has NO FREE TIME on his hand.

I am not getting paranoid, I have watched Tech slaughter and murder this mauzip cat, yet he still creeps back for more..lol.... Did you really think Mauzip was proving a point ? lol...

oh and "oh yes he did".. I already said you don't comprehend what he wrote. you don't understand something you don't know.

LOL...im done with my degree in Computer Systems Eng, Im in the USMC reserves and travellled the world, im black and i converted to Islam. oh yes, i forgot, with all that on my C.V how could I possibly understand which direction a dumb fuck is pointing towards
« Last Edit: July 05, 2006, 09:26:49 AM by Abdul-Shakur : Seeking The Light »

Don Seer

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2006, 09:35:36 AM »

mauzips point is only being reinforced by you..

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2006, 09:38:41 AM »

mauzips point is only being reinforced by you..

LOL....whatever floats your boat homie.....i dont even have to say anything afetr what you just said.lol...making a captain look bad on his own boat is a shame.....so i wont say no further
« Last Edit: July 05, 2006, 09:40:24 AM by Abdul-Shakur : Seeking The Light »

mauzip

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2006, 10:00:38 AM »
what purpose did you just served in this thread ?

I wanted to ruin the thread and after reading your reaction(s), I feel I succeeded :D

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2006, 10:05:06 AM »

I wanted to ruin the thread and after reading your reaction(s), I feel I succeeded :D

LOL! you know im glad...glad that after 2-3 hours of your post you finally think your post had value...LOL...bravo !

mauzip

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2006, 10:06:36 AM »

LOL! you know im glad...glad that after 2-3 hours of your post you finally think your post had value...LOL...bravo !

woohoo! :banana:

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2006, 10:10:53 AM »
A man was complaining that he only makes $1,000 a month, and that if he just made $1,500 all of his problems could be solved.  Then when he starts making $1,500 a month, he says, "Well, now if I just had an extra $500 dollars, I could pay off everything".  Same story with a man who makes $100,000 a month, he will say, if he just made $150,000 a month, then who could fullfill all his plans and obligations.  Then, if later he begins to earn $150,000 a month, he will say if he just had $200,000 a month!

See, Allah is the Creator of All things, and All conditions.  He created the tree's, no Creator but Allah.  In ancient Europe they used to worship tree's, ever heard the phrase "knock on wood"?  Well, today, they make paper money out of tree's, and people worship that, ever heard the phrase "get rich or die trying?" 

The point is, if we chase after the money, then the money will always remain infront of us and we will never reach it.  However, if we chase after Allah, then the bounties of this world will follow us wherever we may go.

Assalamulaikum.

Im feelin that bro, keep postin the good stuff.

Salaam

coola

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2006, 10:13:37 AM »
if we chase after allah we will starve to death. welcome to the 21st century.

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2006, 10:21:22 AM »
if we chase after allah we will starve to death. welcome to the 21st century.

so true

anyway

Abdul-Shakur : Seeking The Light, correct me if im wrong but is the word "salaam" persian for hello?