Author Topic: BEP on Ruthless at one time??  (Read 599 times)

Theodore

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: BEP on Ruthless at one time??
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2006, 02:46:54 AM »
Yeah Hers The Album "Grassroots"
http://rapidshare.de/files/18083281/Atban_Klann_-_Grassroots.rar.html.

props!

just listened to the album and its real good, melodic..
tnx:)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2006, 09:40:25 AM »
QuietTruth... Who said Busta Rhymes was gangsta? What the?

Implyin' nobody likes Will.I.Am's work becuz its a gangsta rap board.....I said Busta doesn't do 'gangsta rap' and Will.I.Am. produced for him....Proving not only 'gangsta rap' fans don't like his work but the other side hip hop fans as well.

Will.I.Am is a dope producer... People don't give him enough credit since he doesn't make that Gangsta Gangsta G-Funk bullshit they're used to.

yeah Im actually feeling Will .I.Am production but its a Gangsta Rap Board, so dude will always get hate

He did work for Busta and Bus ain't 'Gangsta Rap'. Will.I.Am. is just too straight pop production. Can't stand him. My opinons.

Tryed to put it in the smartest way I could if you didn't follow..well then.....................

SGV

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2006, 09:52:45 AM »
QuietTruth... You have a horrible way of explaining things. You saying "He did work for Busta and Bus ain't 'Gangsta Rap'." only implies that you point out the obvious in all situations.

We know the reason Will doesn't get props here is because he doesn't make Gangsta music, I did NOT need to know that Busta wasn't Gangsta rap.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2006, 10:11:45 AM »
QuietTruth... You have a horrible way of explaining things.
I Know.

You saying "He did work for Busta and Bus ain't 'Gangsta Rap'." only implies that you point out the obvious in all situations. 

Ok while I was tryin to relpy I see what you mean now. Yup, I was tryin to say something different though but whatever.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2006, 12:22:30 PM »
QuietTruth... Who said Busta Rhymes was gangsta? What the?

LMAO @ Anyone thinking Dre did NOT Ok I Love My Bitch to one, make the album and two, become a single. Dre liked it and saw potential in it.

if i remember correctly mellow man said that dre was forced to put some bull shit pop tracks on busta's album by jimmy iovine. He was blatenly talking about i love my bitch.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Matty

« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2006, 01:27:42 PM »
id love to know how the label politics work over there cause the love my bitch track makes both busta and dre look like interscope puppets. i have a real problem with this record because aftermath is supposed to be a label where dre calls the shots and therefore releases quality music. at the same time busta is an artist who is well known for releasing dark, hyped up club tracks as singles and on this much hyped up album he releases a track which is more blatant pop than any of his stuff before. i give respect to rakim for leaving as opposed to having to release corny ass records...
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 01:35:03 PM by Matty »

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2006, 04:38:09 PM »
It's no different than some Random mid 90s Booty Bass Club track, just it's a little more updated.

^true, but u gotta admit mainstream music back in the day was better than this shit

Yea, like C&C Music Factory!!!!! "Its just ah.. good vibrations... its just ah.. Swwwweeet sensation..."  :-X  LOL
Or maybe Wrecks N Effect.... "Rumps in a bumps... rumps in a bumps... I like the girls with the rumps in the bumps....." 
:nahnah:  <--- (Thats me back in the 90's)  A true CLUB BANGER no doubt!!!!  LOL.  NOOOOOOT!!!!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 04:39:48 PM by Axle Iz Active »
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

mauzip

« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2006, 05:47:52 PM »
C&C Music Factory is classic.