Author Topic: Daz dillinger(???)is mad  (Read 554 times)

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
Re: Daz dillinger(???)is mad
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2002, 10:27:47 AM »
GOD i miss back n the day when it was just the real heads and homies

u dawm right, but it's over  now , people start trippin fo peanuts ::)

and it ain't because daz is writtin some words like (fuck aka fuk) dat he didn't went to school  ::)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Antonio

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2002, 11:07:52 AM »
I miss those days too. But.. what can i say more? It's not that i have a beef with myrealname. So i cant take it out the board. It's more like he's so damn stupid to have an orgasm if i write a word bad. So stupid to give props to the man who "dissed" (let's use this word) me. Incognito's post was funny. I wrote it too. It's all cool with him. And his reply was intelligent. But damn!! Myrealname... c'mon! U always add comments about me, not about the topic. I think they are all tired of those comments.

I dunno what to write. I've emailed Overseer too about it. I dont even know him. Look at who start beefs. I never do it simply cause i dont give a fuck about him.

If you all think that it's me who starts beefs and who deserves to be banned, just write it. I feel how it is for you. If it's boring for you... immagine how it is for me. Everytime i post something i got 300-400 replies by this mr. 300 nicknames dissing me (half in italian, half in english). I'm tired too. I'm not so coward (like him) to change my name 300 times. I aint a coward. If i have to say something.. i say it with no fear, no remorse.

If you think that it's better for me to leave this board (i'll never back here with another nick just cause my name is Antonio Corsa, and i wanna use the nick ANTONIO cause that's my name) or that's it's better for you all cause then u'll not see this moron dissing me and ruining all the posts.. then it's ok. I'll leave the board. But i gotta admit i'm tired too.  :(

Don Seer

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2002, 11:11:24 AM »
lockin this bullshit up.