Author Topic: Why are so many pedophiles homo?  (Read 274 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Re: Why are so many pedophiles homo?
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2006, 09:30:02 PM »
all of you made a good point..however i don't believer there is a direct answer...it's gotta be various reasons...maybe combition of certain issues.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Trauma-san

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2006, 11:58:02 PM »
I don't believe hardly anyone is sexually attracted to a child, I think the entire thing is power.  Even if they want their dick sucked by an 8 year old, it's because they want to MAKE someone suck their dick and it turns them on... they can't make an adult woman do it so they make a child do it.  They could go get an adult prostitute, but they'd feel inferior around her because she's a grown woman and they can't handle or control a grown woman, so they'd prefer to have a child.  the sexual part is a turn on from the control and power it gives them. 

mauzip

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2006, 05:40:53 PM »
I don't believe hardly anyone is sexually attracted to a child, I think the entire thing is power.  Even if they want their dick sucked by an 8 year old, it's because they want to MAKE someone suck their dick and it turns them on... they can't make an adult woman do it so they make a child do it.  They could go get an adult prostitute, but they'd feel inferior around her because she's a grown woman and they can't handle or control a grown woman, so they'd prefer to have a child.  the sexual part is a turn on from the control and power it gives them. 

whatever it makes them do that, it's disgusting and a crime

coola

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2006, 10:08:06 PM »

i dont know if all cases can be seen like that... my friend was telling me about this guy he knew, that he knew was a pedo.. he said he was a muscular strong man, tall, good looking and could easily pick up women/men.... but he goes for little boys.

how does that work ?

btw, this man is now in prison, my friend got suspiscous of him going for boys, so he informed the police.

Raphael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2006, 11:10:17 AM »
This is a serious question. Does anyone know?
Ask yourself