Author Topic: Why are so many pedophiles homo?  (Read 526 times)

mauzip

Why are so many pedophiles homo?
« on: July 06, 2006, 02:42:00 AM »
This is a serious question. Does anyone know?

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Why are so many pedophiles homo?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 05:25:46 AM »
Because they were only brought up by their mothers. ???

coola

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 08:55:38 AM »
yeah that is pretty strange...

my theory is, they were probably abused by a man at a younger age, and they pass on the abuse to another child.

Throwback

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2006, 12:45:58 PM »
they got this dicease called scrotum erectus directa rectum.

WestCoasta

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2006, 02:44:09 PM »
ya I've wondered sometimes what the real reason is for some peddy to rape a 2 year old or somethin  :-X

gotta be pure evil

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2006, 08:13:35 PM »
This is a serious question. Does anyone know?

You should see a shrink for your personal problems.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2006, 08:30:36 PM »
yeah that is pretty strange...

my theory is, they were probably abused by a man at a younger age, and they pass on the abuse to another child.
Same thing I would say.

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2006, 02:30:05 PM »
Yeah, they have psychological issues.  (duh)  They typically molest their own sex because it reminds them of themselves as a child.  Like if a guy tries to touch a little boy or see him naked, he's subconciously trying to gain control of a situation/relationship that he feels he didn't have control of when he was younger, i.e. when he was abused or whatever.  His mind's trying to right a wrong that was done to him... he can't get the guy back that molested him, so subconciously he becomes the dominant person in THAT relationship by making a new 'molestation' relationship, and being the dominant force in that.

It's like if a girl had a messed up father that she couldn't 'fix', she grows up and dates broken males trying to fix them, and lives a life with nothing but fucked up males in it. 

If the subconcious feels like it has 'lost' in a relationship, it forever tries to fix that broken relationship by forming new ones and fixing those. 

So if a guy was molested, he molests (sometimes!) someone else trying to get power from it over the person who molested him. 

The human mind is a very powerful thing.

With all that said, though, the human mind is also powerful enough to realize good from bad and make decisions even if it causes you pain.  So a strong individual who was even molested grows up and never molests themselves, because they're strong enough to realize what's past is past and they don't hurt anybody else and live their lives strong and protect others from being harmed like they were.

Weak people who were molested grow up, and make the CHOICE to molest someone else because they're not strong enough to handle it in a positive way.

I realize there are urges and issues these people have to overcome, but I'm huge on personal responsibility.  If you molested a kid, you ought to be dealt with whether or not something happened to you as a child or not. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2006, 02:32:27 PM »
Oh, and on the flipside, if a guy molests a young girl, it's usually because he's been rejected by women in life and feels he has no power over them... so in order to gain power over a woman, he molests a very young one who can't fight back. He's not strong enough to handle a woman so he takes what he IS strong enough to have power over, a little girl. 

Molestation and rape is NEVER about sex.  it's always about power. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2006, 05:06:47 PM »
Hey they already got a fetish for little kids.....why not go for the gusto?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

coola

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2006, 03:34:55 AM »
Oh, and on the flipside, if a guy molests a young girl, it's usually because he's been rejected by women in life and feels he has no power over them... so in order to gain power over a woman, he molests a very young one who can't fight back. He's not strong enough to handle a woman so he takes what he IS strong enough to have power over, a little girl. 

goto agree with all the shit you said.. i heard about the whole power thing. we we're talking about pedophiles the other day at work (recently a 8 year old girl was raped and killed in shopping center toilets)... one person said he thinks pedo's cant help being pedo's because they are attracted to kids, like a man is attracted to a woman, or man... i said thats bullshit, because the attraction doesnt work both ways, a child is not sexually aware and ready... a pedophile preys on children (that power thing), it's not the same as being sexually attracted to a woman/man.

good theory trauma.

mauzip

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2006, 04:50:58 AM »

goto agree with all the shit you said.. i heard about the whole power thing. we we're talking about pedophiles the other day at work (recently a 8 year old girl was raped and killed in shopping center toilets)... one person said he thinks pedo's cant help being pedo's because they are attracted to kids, like a man is attracted to a woman, or man... i said thats bullshit, because the attraction doesnt work both ways, a child is not sexually aware and ready... a pedophile preys on children (that power thing), it's not the same as being sexually attracted to a woman/man.

good theory trauma.

Yeah. As you probably know Oprah was also a victim of child abuse when she was younger and she actually said that the sex is not even the worst thing about it. What makes it so hard on them is that that person has power, a certain control over them.

A lot of child abusers feel sexually attracted to kids. I believe feeling attracted to kids is just as normal as people who feel attracted to people from their own gender, but acting to those sexual feelings is a whole nother story. I'm all for castrating child abusers and for people who feel sexually attracted to kids, but it's no help if that person does it (also) to gain control over the kid.

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2006, 07:03:55 AM »
It's an abuse of a relationship... everyone (or most people) are attracted to children, but there's a difference between having love or emotion for someone and having sexual feelings for someone.  When I see little kids I think 'oh, look how cute she/he is' and you've got this urge to hug them or play with them or say something funny, or whatever.  That's natural because children are born cute and cuddly so that people will WANT to take care of them.  If they were born all ugly and just looked like short people, they wouldnt' survive as well, that's common knowledge in the scientific community.  Nearly all animals are born like that; much cuter and sweet looking so it makes them easy to love.

So you're supposed to be attracted (in a non-sexual way) to children... Turning that into a sexual predatory relationship is one of the most disgusting things on earth, though

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2006, 09:19:50 AM »
Power and control are reasons, but nevertheless some people are just incredibly turned on by kids. That's just the sad way that it is. How would you explain the existance of prostitutes younger than 10 if it was only about power. There really are sickos who pay to get their dick sucked by 8 year olds who don't know any different.  :'(
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2006, 09:23:43 AM »
I believe feeling attracted to kids is just as normal as people who feel attracted to people from their own gender, I'm all for castrating child abusers and for people who feel sexually attracted to kids,

homo, explain this contradiction
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll