Author Topic: Why are so many pedophiles homo?  (Read 525 times)

mauzip

Re: Why are so many pedophiles homo?
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2006, 09:43:08 AM »
I believe feeling attracted to kids is just as normal as people who feel attracted to people from their own gender, I'm all for castrating child abusers and for people who feel sexually attracted to kids,

explain this contradiction

Where is the contradiction?

Most people feel sexually attracted to people from the other gender. Others feel sexually attracted to people from the same gender. That is mother nature, you can't help which gender you like. I believe that people who feel sexually attracted to kids can't help it either, but if they act to those feelings they cross the border of what's right and wrong.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2006, 09:48:46 AM »
I believe feeling attracted to kids is just as normal as people who feel attracted to people from their own gender, I'm all for castrating child abusers and for people who feel sexually attracted to kids,

explain this contradiction

Where is the contradiction?

Most people feel sexually attracted to people from the other gender. Others feel sexually attracted to people from the same gender. That is mother nature, you can't help which gender you like. I believe that people who feel sexually attracted to kids can't help it either, but if they act to those feelings they cross the border of what's right and wrong.

u said having feelings for kids is normal, and u want to castrate people who have feelings for kids

obviously a dutch will say having feeling for kids is normal.

see, im glad i dont get love from alot of u posters. alot of yall are wack, and i would never be associated wit ur kind. smh @ this child molestor.

the shits disgustin
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

mauzip

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2006, 09:50:58 AM »
u said having feelings for kids is normal, and u want to castrate people who have feelings for kids

Correct. To stop them from acting to those feelings.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2006, 09:52:55 AM »

if u have to castrate some one for havin natural feelings how natural are those feelings u faggot?
its obvious they are not natural
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

mauzip

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2006, 09:54:40 AM »

if u have to castrate some one for havin natural feelings how natural are those feelings u faggot?

To stop them from acting to those feelings.

Prevention is better than taking action when it's too late.

coola

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2006, 10:00:41 AM »
how are people turned on by kids unless it's in a disgusting way (rape/molestation)... kids are not sexually develloped, thinking a child is cute, is different to wanting sexual intercourse with a child. it has to be purely a mental thing, i cant see it possible a person being sexually attracted to kids, in the same way a man is attracted to a woman...

mauzip

« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2006, 10:15:41 AM »
how are people turned on by kids unless it's in a disgusting way (rape/molestation)... kids are not sexually develloped, thinking a child is cute, is different to wanting sexual intercourse with a child. it has to be purely a mental thing, i cant see it possible a person being sexually attracted to kids, in the same way a man is attracted to a woman...

Yeah, you're right. Maybe I didn't say it right, but I do believe a person can't help it if he's sexually attracted to children. Maybe it's more like a fetish.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2006, 10:19:26 AM »

Yeah, you're right. Maybe I didn't say it right, but I do believe a person can't help it if he's sexually attracted to children. Maybe it's more like a fetish.

You pedophiles disgust me.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

mauzip

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2006, 10:25:16 AM »

I knew you'd come in here with a childish reaction.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2006, 11:13:29 AM »

I knew you'd come in here with a childish reaction.

id rather be a child then a child molestor

- Lewis Carroll

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2006, 09:30:02 PM »
all of you made a good point..however i don't believer there is a direct answer...it's gotta be various reasons...maybe combition of certain issues.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2006, 11:58:02 PM »
I don't believe hardly anyone is sexually attracted to a child, I think the entire thing is power.  Even if they want their dick sucked by an 8 year old, it's because they want to MAKE someone suck their dick and it turns them on... they can't make an adult woman do it so they make a child do it.  They could go get an adult prostitute, but they'd feel inferior around her because she's a grown woman and they can't handle or control a grown woman, so they'd prefer to have a child.  the sexual part is a turn on from the control and power it gives them. 

mauzip

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2006, 05:40:53 PM »
I don't believe hardly anyone is sexually attracted to a child, I think the entire thing is power.  Even if they want their dick sucked by an 8 year old, it's because they want to MAKE someone suck their dick and it turns them on... they can't make an adult woman do it so they make a child do it.  They could go get an adult prostitute, but they'd feel inferior around her because she's a grown woman and they can't handle or control a grown woman, so they'd prefer to have a child.  the sexual part is a turn on from the control and power it gives them. 

whatever it makes them do that, it's disgusting and a crime

coola

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2006, 10:08:06 PM »

i dont know if all cases can be seen like that... my friend was telling me about this guy he knew, that he knew was a pedo.. he said he was a muscular strong man, tall, good looking and could easily pick up women/men.... but he goes for little boys.

how does that work ?

btw, this man is now in prison, my friend got suspiscous of him going for boys, so he informed the police.

Raphael

« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2006, 11:10:17 AM »
This is a serious question. Does anyone know?
Ask yourself