Author Topic: If Muslims are terrorists than what do you call these acts by whites ?  (Read 679 times)

Don Seer

The IRA example is truely right. When they blasted a bomb, it wasnt said CHRISTIAN terrorists. Suppose if Northern Ireland were to be a Muslim state, and they blasted a bomb in U.K, would you still call it a terror attack or just an "INCIDENT"

no its not!!..  and you just sonned yourself..  and proved your lack of knowledge on the situation.

if northern ireland 'were' muslim in this analogy.. then england would be "muslim" too.. you got facts all sideways..

northern ireland wasn't bombing shit..

and i will repeat.. the IRA were not on a religious campaign.

the IRA was an organisation NOT built along religious lines, but along ANTI UNIONIST lines. that is they were opposed to northern ireland being seperate from the rest of ireland. (and being in a union with england). so  the IRA was not "northern irish" as you seem to think..  to back this up further.. there are northern irish catholics who BACK the union. this means there were catholics on BOTH sides of the conflict.

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
The IRA example is truely right. When they blasted a bomb, it wasnt said CHRISTIAN terrorists. Suppose if Northern Ireland were to be a Muslim state, and they blasted a bomb in U.K, would you still call it a terror attack or just an "INCIDENT"

no its not!!..  and you just sonned yourself..  and proved your lack of knowledge on the situation.

if northern ireland 'were' muslim in this analogy.. then england would be "muslim" too.. you got facts all sideways..

the IRA was an organisation NOT built along religious lines, but along ANTI UNIONIST lines. that is they were opposed to northern ireland being seperate from the rest of ireland. (and being in a union with england). so  the IRA was not "northern irish" as you seem to think..  to back this up further.. there are northern irish catholics who BACK the union. this means there were catholics on BOTH sides of the conflict.

geese man, WHEN THE FUCK DID I SAID IRA IS A RELIGIOUS CAMPAIGN ? scroll up, re-read my post. anaylze.think.re-think.realize.

Don Seer

geese man, WHEN THE FUCK DID I SAID IRA IS A RELIGIOUS CAMPAIGN ? scroll up, re-read my post. anaylze.think.re-think.realize.

you were asking why they werent called "christian terrorists"..

the propoganda you posted asked "why were their acts were not attributed to the Christian religion."

the answer has already been posted by me at least 4 or so times now. because the conflict was a non-religious one.

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'

you were asking why they werent called "christian terrorists"..

the propoganda you posted asked "why were their acts were not attributed to the Christian religion."

the answer has already been posted by me at least 4 or so times now. because the conflict was a non-religious one.

so was the somalian civil war, but the Americans turned it into a war aka The Battle of Moghadisu and they called Somalis terrorist. wheres the justice in that ?

J Bananas

^some people just dont know when to throw in the towel. how unclassy

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'

unclassy would be when someone takes down their panties just kaz it involves Muslims 8)

J Bananas

unclassy would be when someone takes down their panties just kaz it involves Muslims 8)

thats a sin to allah

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
How about Bush slaughtering nearly a half a million people in the last 6 years in Afganistan and Iraq?  Keep in mind that they've never proved that either of these countries attacked the United States; and the Iraq part was admittedly a pre-emptive strike that still continues today.  Is that not worse than any so-called act of terrorism?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 04:01:21 PM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR SPEAKING TRUTH! »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

mauzip

i didn't read the topic, but i predict that this "Abdul-Shakur : Seeking The Light" charachter will blow herself up for allah within 6 months

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Muslims are violent, extremists and terrorists?

* This is the biggest misconception that is a result of the Media’s Islam bashing. When Catholics of Northern Ireland bombed tube stations in Britain, or gunmen attacked mosques in the name of Judaism, or Serbs killed and raped innocent Bosnian women and children, their acts were not attributed to the Christian religion. But in the case when a Muslim does the same act, we hear a “Muslim fundamentalist or extremist”. Many actions are perpetrated by Muslims in the name of Islam for political or personal gain, which have nothing to do with Islam or its teachings. Islam condemns the killing of civilians and in the Quran permission is given to fight in self defense, or to drive out those oppressors who have driven you out of your land
    * Allah says in the Quran:
          o Chapter 2
                + 190. And fight in the Way of Allâh those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allâh likes not the transgressors. [This Verse is the first one that was revealed in connection with Jihâd, but it was supplemented by another (V.9:36)].
                + 191. And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah is worse than killing. And fight not with them at Al-Masjid-al-Harâm (the sanctuary at Makkah), unless they (first) fight you there. But if they attack you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.
          o It is not a license to kill every one but strict rules are attached to combat in Islam. One has no right to cut down trees, to kill old people, women and children. Allah says clearly above in the Quran that he does not like transgressors. The other misconception attached to this is the misunderstanding that because Islam is the Religion of peace then Muslims should not fight back when being attacked but rather turn the other cheek. All over the world Muslims who are being attacked and resist are in turn called terrorist and a vow is made to exterminate them. In all fairness any nation that is attacked will defend itself from oppression and occupation, but Muslims are expected to give in and not resist and hand over the keys. The term jihad is highly misunderstood, a jihad is a struggle and can take shape of a military struggle or a struggle in owns self. Muslims standing firm on their faith is a big struggle too.

nice u stay speakin knowledge

WestCoasta

I love how this starts to include race

Don Seer

Muslims are violent, extremists and terrorists?

* This is the biggest misconception that is a result of the Media’s Islam bashing. When Catholics of Northern Ireland bombed tube stations in Britain, or gunmen attacked mosques in the name of Judaism, or Serbs killed and raped innocent Bosnian women and children, their acts were not attributed to the Christian religion. But in the case when a Muslim does the same act, we hear a “Muslim fundamentalist or extremist”. Many actions are perpetrated by Muslims in the name of Islam for political or personal gain, which have nothing to do with Islam or its teachings. Islam condemns the killing of civilians and in the Quran permission is given to fight in self defense, or to drive out those oppressors who have driven you out of your land
    * Allah says in the Quran:
          o Chapter 2
                + 190. And fight in the Way of Allâh those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allâh likes not the transgressors. [This Verse is the first one that was revealed in connection with Jihâd, but it was supplemented by another (V.9:36)].
                + 191. And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah is worse than killing. And fight not with them at Al-Masjid-al-Harâm (the sanctuary at Makkah), unless they (first) fight you there. But if they attack you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.
          o It is not a license to kill every one but strict rules are attached to combat in Islam. One has no right to cut down trees, to kill old people, women and children. Allah says clearly above in the Quran that he does not like transgressors. The other misconception attached to this is the misunderstanding that because Islam is the Religion of peace then Muslims should not fight back when being attacked but rather turn the other cheek. All over the world Muslims who are being attacked and resist are in turn called terrorist and a vow is made to exterminate them. In all fairness any nation that is attacked will defend itself from oppression and occupation, but Muslims are expected to give in and not resist and hand over the keys. The term jihad is highly misunderstood, a jihad is a struggle and can take shape of a military struggle or a struggle in owns self. Muslims standing firm on their faith is a big struggle too.

nice u stay speakin knowledge

he hasnt spoken shit.. go read the entire post..

1) he didn't write it, it was a copy/paste job.

2) the IRA stuff is woefully inaccurate..

WestCoasta

I know u got a good head on your shoulders, but might as well give it up Seer

these guys are way too weird to argue with, it goes nowhere

coola

two wrongs dont make a right blame boy..

deflecting your self hate blame and anger onto others aint the answer..

I had stated facts, and your response was no way near to what I posted. This was your first mistake. You made mistakes in misjudging me, I am not directing self hating angriness onto others. Lets say I am, prove it!

Last but not least, considering you were an admin, I expected a more intelligent reply to my topic.

Next time please stick to the topic.

wow, youre even starting to type like infinite... congrats... now i'm starting to think it really is Islam thats fucks people up, not the individual.

let's say i'm wrong, prove it !  :D

dick heads. go to hell.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Many actions are perpetrated by Muslims in the name of Islam for political or personal gain

You've answered yourself man. This is exactly why acts perpetrated by Muslims are perceived as directly pertaining to the religion of Islam.
Statistically speaking, the prominence of Islam in this regard is achieved through the predominant Muslim preoccupation with the aformentioned practice.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?