Author Topic: The Most Underrated Rapper in the Hip Hop Community OVER 25 Million Albums Sold  (Read 1097 times)

RZARECTA

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Witty Unpredictable-Talent And Natural Game
i guess we know who puts that shitty music on all the threads
most hated memeber kain

Took you this long to figure it out...you might be the dumbest member.
couldn't figure if it was u or yr bum buddy big b drug stores fuckin bum smashin computer nerd

Word to Everything

i guess we know who puts that shitty music on all the threads
most hated memeber kain

Took you this long to figure it out...you might be the dumbest member.
couldn't figure if it was u or yr bum buddy big b drug stores fuckin bum smashin computer nerd

Hmmm let me see 90% of the threads with music are started by me... :nahnah:

RZARECTA

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
its hard to tell yall dipset groupies apart yall look alike with cams dick in yr mouth   :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You have got to be joking. Hes makes some of the WORST songs in music. Batter up, and  Its gettin hot in here, are two of the most annoyingly terrible songs I've ever heard. I had to rip put my head phones when that damn song started playing you got. Shit, I thought you dipset fans were funny, but your actually hilarious! Nelly underrated? Your a funny man. Hes the most overrated rapper ever. I'd rather listen to a lil'scrappy chingy duo over a mobb deeps creep beat then listen to another nelly song.

Word to Everything

List a track that wasn't a single, that annoyed you ?  clown :laugh:

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I really don't understand you, just because you love and are obsessed with dipset and nelly, doesn't mean everyone else has to like them. I listned to Killa season and wasn't impressed at all. Remember Shake yah tail feather? I stopped watching MTV after that, that was my tipping point to never listen to music on tv again. I avoid all situiations where I could accidently hear nellys horrible annoying hooks. Chingy's singles are alot better anyways.

RZARECTA

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I really don't understand you, just because you love and are obsessed with dipset and nelly, doesn't mean everyone else has to like them. I listned to Killa season and wasn't impressed at all. Remember Shake yah tail feather? I stopped watching MTV after that, that was my tipping point to never listen to music on tv again. I avoid all situiations where I could accidently hear nellys horrible annoying hooks. Chingy's singles are alot better anyways.
KAIN was officially shitted on

Word to Everything

I don't care who like or dislike I was just making a point that you only listen to singles/radio.

You have got to be joking. Hes makes some of the WORST songs in music. Batter up, and  Its gettin hot in here, are two of the most annoyingly terrible songs I've ever heard.

Sikotic™

Never been a fan but I won't lie, he's had a couple of hot singles. And whoever said Chingy is better than Nelly is smokin that goos ashish.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nelly is the shit 8)

mauzip

Nelly has put out some incredibly wack music, but also some incredibly good music.

PLANT

How is Nelly underrated? He's one of the biggest names in hip hop.

For white people.

Nelly > Jay Z  8)
get the fuck outta here

RZARECTA

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
How is Nelly underrated? He's one of the biggest names in hip hop.

For white people.

Nelly > Jay Z  8)
get the fuck outta here
double get tha fuck outta here

J Bananas

"number 1" is epic acid trip music

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Nelly has put out some incredibly wack music, but also some incredibly good music.

I agree with this ball licker......

The Maestro