Author Topic: The Most Underrated Rapper in the Hip Hop Community OVER 25 Million Albums Sold  (Read 1098 times)

Eihtball

Suburban?-I'm from the Crenshaw district......wigger?-I'm Black last time I checked......Thug wannabees?.....I was speaking about true hip-hop fans....chicks checkin for rappers because of fame and money aint hip-hop pal-Ladybug, lauren, deadly venoms, queen latifah, mc lyte, yo-yo were hip-hop(too bad most of them are trying to sing now) Pac was'nt truly respected until "so mant tears" and "I get around" the early stuff was wack lets face it. "Dear Mama" was cool. During Death row, pac sent a letter to all prisons to establish a street code of honor and rules. was that "positive" enough for ya?  www.myspace.com/thablaqsinattra

Suburban or not, you are still a thug wannabe.  Maybe you should stop trying to run with the Nhoods and just accept that "true hip-hop fans" don't give shit to rappers just for not doing what THEY want them to do.

Who says these chicks are checkin rappers for money and fame?  LOL at your stupidity, homie...chicks like them cause they think they're sexy.  Is that any different from people like you checking for rappers only cause they make themselves out to be "tha realest", hardest gangbangin niggas on the streets?  The average Pac fan idolizes the thuggish, unintelligent Pac from Death Row days (as you do).  That ain't ANY better.

And I give a fuck about the "Thug Life" code...if you think Pac was better during Death Row, you're playing yourself.  Pac's music on Death Row wasn't terrible, but it wasn't at all his best.  His early stuff (from "2Pacalypse Now" up to "Me Against THe World") easily shits over anything he did on Death Row.

Tha_Blaq_Sinattra

I guess you told me. you really love nelly dont you.

www.myspace.com/thablaqsinattra

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
The average Pac fan idolizes the thuggish, unintelligent Pac from Death Row days (as you do).  That ain't ANY better.

I guess I'm not the average Pac fan;D

And I give a fuck about the "Thug Life" code...if you think Pac was better during Death Row, you're playing yourself.  Pac's music on Death Row wasn't terrible, but it wasn't at all his best.  His early stuff (from "2Pacalypse Now" up to "Me Against THe World") easily shits over anything he did on Death Row.

Agreed

kemizt

westkoastanostra

riiiiiiiighhhht......u mean thats when he stopped bashing white people and cops.... ::) ..thats intelligent to you...

Yeah, good for him.  Fuck all white people and cops...that's how it SHOULD be.

If you don't like rappers talking about how much they hate po-po and whitey, what are you doing listening to hardcore rap in the first place?  Almost all rappers hate cops and crackers.

u racist piece of shit...

Eihtball

I guess you told me. you really love nelly dont you.

www.myspace.com/thablaqsinattra

Nope, I just hate wanna-be thugs who think they hard cause they can talk shit about Nelly or 50 Cent or whoever else.  The God has no respect for you, son.

u racist piece of shit...

LOL, you're getting angry at me but not your favorite rappers who have probably talked about "bucking tha devil" 100x in their songs?

What should I be doing anyway, saying, "Praise whitey and their po-po for making me feel safe"?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 09:11:51 AM by 2 Muh'phuccin Xtra 4 Cali »

Tha_Blaq_Sinattra

somebody explain sarcasm to this e-warrior. I'm out of this silly argument. peace. (wont be checking back for your latest lame response) nelly sucks, get used to it.

www.tagworld.com/thablaqsinattra
« Last Edit: July 12, 2006, 12:25:27 AM by Tha_Blaq_Sinattra »

regimemob510

cmon nelly is garbage he aint spittin nothing

You haven't listened to his albums...Nelly got piff.

cosign, nelly got that piff.  8) 8)

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol @ hot sour this thread got.

and how does 2pac come up in every single thread, im starting to get tired of hearing his name all the time

*start playin MATW*   8)

Eihtball

somebody explain sarcasm to this e-warrior.

Copout excuse.  I care less about you wanting to respond or not.