Author Topic: I had to smack a Mexican Today (Thursday)  (Read 673 times)

Sparegeez

Re: I had to smack a Mexican Today (Thursday)
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2006, 08:34:54 PM »
He cut me in line at the mechanic in the Barrio.

His car got fixed. Then he got mad that I trapped him in til my car got fixed.

He tried to grab my keys out of my hands and I smacked the shit out of him...lol it was an automatic reaction like I was fucking around with my cousins.

lol he called the police and they brushed him off because they got a real call...and I left before he thought of getting my license/info  ;D

Dude was about 50...lol I told my dad and he started laughing  ;D then I started laughing then I went to Jack in the Box...the end :D

No habla ingles, Dipset Bitch.
fucken racist bitch. y did you have to say i slapped a mexican guy today. would it of even matter what race he was. were in 2006 the kkk is over

minute men are still here though, Fuck those racist bitches.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2006, 10:32:38 PM »

He tried to grab my keys out of my hands and I smacked the shit out of him...lol it was an automatic reaction like I was fucking around with my cousins.

lol he called the police and they brushed him off because they got a real call...and I left before he thought of getting my license/info  ;D

Dude was about 50...lol I told my dad and he started laughing  ;D then I started laughing then I went to Jack in the Box...the end :D

fucken racist bitch. y did you have to say i slapped a mexican guy today. would it of even matter what race he was. were in 2006 the kkk is over

LOL, I smell a butt hurt beaner :camp:

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2006, 10:34:48 PM »

do you know what youre talking about?

-KIDRENEGADE-

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2006, 10:58:36 PM »

LOL, I smell a butt hurt beaner :camp:
lol

regimemob510

« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2006, 10:04:23 AM »
you shoulda repped 142nd and lenox ave right before u slapped the old man....

shut the fuck up

id rather bust a nut in ur mom's face, but we all kno that aint nothin new faggot!!!  wut happened to the pics of ur broke ass bitch, got too butt hurt when niggas started talkin shit???  phillybitch, we all kno ur just a faggot, stick to ur eastcoast garbage arrite, get off the west's dick, we hate niggas like u. 8) 8) 8)stick to smokin ur dirt weed, we only smoke purple GRAPES out in the bay ya bitch!!!

u know thats against ur weak ass religion to blaze right? BTW, we got plenty fine weed on the East. Get off Dipset's dick too. As for the pics of my girl, I change my avatar regularly. That was just something for u to beat ur shriveled meat to for a couple of months. Now what u gotta say chump?
that last bitch was fine, i aint feeling this one tho.

hahahahahahahha, but in my great, superb, and REAL religion, (i'll let u homos think about that) it says not to judge your brother, like wut mike tyson is about.  so go ahead and suck a dick, its funny cuz in ur religion, it says to fuck little boys.hahahhahahahah, u bitch ass nigga....  last but not least, aint no fine jersey bitches arrite, unless ur bitch is from manhattan, or 1 of the boros, shes a 3 at best, believe it hoe... 8)  u already kno wut it means.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2006, 10:27:46 AM »
you shoulda repped 142nd and lenox ave right before u slapped the old man....

shut the fuck up

id rather bust a nut in ur mom's face, but we all kno that aint nothin new faggot!!!  wut happened to the pics of ur broke ass bitch, got too butt hurt when niggas started talkin shit???  phillybitch, we all kno ur just a faggot, stick to ur eastcoast garbage arrite, get off the west's dick, we hate niggas like u. 8) 8) 8)stick to smokin ur dirt weed, we only smoke purple GRAPES out in the bay ya bitch!!!

u know thats against ur weak ass religion to blaze right? BTW, we got plenty fine weed on the East. Get off Dipset's dick too. As for the pics of my girl, I change my avatar regularly. That was just something for u to beat ur shriveled meat to for a couple of months. Now what u gotta say chump?
that last bitch was fine, i aint feeling this one tho.

hahahahahahahha, but in my great, superb, and REAL religion, (i'll let u homos think about that) it says not to judge your brother, like wut mike tyson is about.  so go ahead and suck a dick, its funny cuz in ur religion, it says to fuck little boys.hahahhahahahah, u bitch ass nigga....  last but not least, aint no fine jersey bitches arrite, unless ur bitch is from manhattan, or 1 of the boros, shes a 3 at best, believe it hoe... 8)  u already kno wut it means.

And the 2006 winner for most incoherent rant on DUBCC goes to this kid! Congradulations, btw Islam is weak. And um, hows about you back up your statements about Jerz. You just mad cuz I fuck with you, isn;t it?