Author Topic: Pharell To Release "In My Mind" July 25  (Read 91 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Pharell To Release "In My Mind" July 25
« on: July 06, 2006, 09:27:13 PM »
Multi-platinum Star Trak/Interscope recording artist Pharrell Williams will release his debut solo album, In My Mind, on July 25, 2006. “Number One,” a collaboration with fellow producer-extraordinaire Kanye West, is Mr. William’s new single. It follows “Can I Have It Like That,” the album’s hugely successful first offering which features Gwen Stefani.

Mr. Williams is perhaps best known as one half of The Neptunes, the virtuosos whose limitless talents and diverse interests have carried them into virtually every corner of music. As producers and songwriters, they are responsible for a number of the last half-decade’s most successful and most creative hit songs, having worked with an impressive spectrum of artists from alternative rock group No Doubt, to hip-hop superstar Busta Rhymes, to pop icon Justin Timberlake.

Read The Whole Story
Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Pharell To Release "In My Mind" July 25
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2006, 03:40:16 AM »
Really looking forward to hear this. They fucked him up even more than Busta with the singles. When was Can I Have It Like That released ?

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2006, 03:44:39 AM »
Really looking forward to hear this. They fucked him up even more than Busta with the singles. When was Can I Have It Like That released ?

Early this year I think or maybe even late last year...

I was really anticipating that album (still am) back then but the release date kept being pushed back, after a while I stopped checking for a release date and now it seems the album is gonna drop... FINALLY!!

~Loyalty Is Everything~

mauzip

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2006, 03:49:03 AM »
When Frontin came out Pharell said in several interviews it was just a one time thing he did a solo record and that it was more of a joke. He literally even said he would never do a solo album. lol