Author Topic: Young Buck is about to blow...  (Read 692 times)

kingwell

Young Buck is about to blow...
« on: July 07, 2006, 11:56:25 PM »
I just wish he would leave G-unit before doing it.  anyone else feel me?

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Young Buck is about to blow...
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2006, 12:04:43 AM »
No

ABN

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2006, 01:09:12 AM »
blow? he went platinum lol and that´s pretty good. i do hope he leave G-Unit before they sink too deep coz Buck doesn´t deserve to do Yayo or Mobb numbers.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2006, 02:01:14 AM »
well he went platinum...but didn't it take him like a year? i remember him being stuck at like 800,000 forever
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

ABN

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2006, 02:12:37 AM »
well he went platinum...but didn't it take him like a year? i remember him being stuck at like 800,000 forever
it went platinum right about the same time Game dropped if i remember correctly. but Game still sold as many records as Buck and Banks combined.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2006, 04:29:53 AM »
Buck doesnt need G-Unit. His album was easily the best from G-Unit. But hey, I dont hate the guy for messing with those guys. Smart on his part.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2006, 05:15:29 AM »
Banks and Buck (and Obie) aint gonna go platinum this time. If Busta didnt sell shit on Math I cant see them selling a lot. Only 50 and Em still sell like crazy in the whole GUnit\Shady\ Aftermath

ABN

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2006, 06:19:30 AM »
well Buck might sell with the south being on fire and shit but Banks is just a boring rapper with zero charisma. and Buck´s a more marketable person coz unlike Banks it actually looks like he´s enjoying himself.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2006, 06:46:14 AM »
Banks and Buck (and Obie) aint gonna go platinum this time. If Busta didnt sell shit on Math I cant see them selling a lot. Only 50 and Em still sell like crazy in the whole GUnit\Shady\ Aftermath

completely disagree, banks will sell mo than busta, his a younger cat, his first album was a success sales wise, has a eminem first single, which means em groupies will def be coppin his album, im pretty sure his shit will sell well.......and i think it'l set up buck to go gold atleast, even though i prefer buck, im not sure he will sell as good as banks......as for obie, he got eminem on his shit again, all the shady records fans, em fans and groupies will be coppin that shit......i see him doing aight

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2006, 08:55:58 AM »
^I feel exactly the same way, except I like Banks more.

Eihtball

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2006, 09:05:34 AM »
Buck is pretty much the only member of G-Unit who's managed to retain his individuality.  I have little doubt that if Buck left G-Unit tomorrow, he could probably do fine signing to another label and putting out another album without any help from 50.  He had a rap career before he got signed to G-Unit, and he's made plenty of connections outside of G-Unit to keep his career going.

Consider this - how often do you see 50, Banks, and Yayo doing guest appearances on albums by rappers outside of the G-Unit/Shady/Aftermath camp?  Pretty much none, cause nobody respects them anymore.  Buck, on the other hand, is always in demand as a guest rapper - he's appeared on records by Three-6 Mafia, T.I., Young Jeezy, etc.  That shows you that he has respect outside of his clique and could stand on his own without them.  As long as he has respect, Buck will probably always have a chance at another record deal and thus a continuing career.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2006, 09:47:32 AM »
Yeah Buck is the only one that would be able to stand on his own two if he left G-Unit.  He was featured on one of the biggest hits of the year last year with "Stay Fly".  I like Buck - I don't own his debut, but off top I can't think of him coming wack on the songs I've heard him on.  I'd check for his shit.

ThA KiD

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2006, 01:30:00 PM »
i think buck and banks can both go plat, they did it before and they can do it again with the right single.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2006, 01:48:45 PM »
but Game still sold as many records as Buck and Banks combined.

Thats not true buddy. Game sold over 2 mill, while both Buck and Banks sold over 1 mill, so I doubt he sold more. Beg for mercy sold more then all 3 of them though.

dopeascanbe

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2006, 01:53:41 PM »
They went platinum then when everybody liked them and did not know their gimmick. But everybody know they are using beef as a way to sell, and they put out gabage music.  No love for the unit. ;)