Poll

What do you think?

Rastafarianism
11 (78.6%)
Islam
3 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Rastafarianism or Islam?  (Read 496 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Rastafarianism or Islam?
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2006, 03:54:16 PM »
[they are like Muslims, they are aloud to fight against oppression.

aloud? wtf is that... ALLOWED you dumb fuck..

How many other people at the forum do you go around and correct all their spelling mistakes and typos?

Dear Overseer,

I have to thank you for your great love and appreciation of me.  You must have a very high respect for me because it is clear that you hold me to a much higher standard than anybody else on this forum.  You must really love Islam and expect only the best from Muslims.  I apologize for missing the mark and not reaching the high expectations that you had for me.  But really, there are much smarter and more qualified people out there, and more deserving of your undivided attention.

Sincerely,

Abdul-Infinite
« Last Edit: July 09, 2006, 04:01:33 PM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR SPEAKING TRUTH! »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2006, 04:00:13 PM »
IMO Rastafarianism>>>>>Islam
1.no "holy wars"
2.better music
3.weed

1.  Rastafarianism was a religion the Jamacians created in worship of Hallie Salasee, who was the famed Ethopian dictator, he travelled to their country once and after he left the drout ended and it rained so they started worshipping him.  Do ya'll know why Hallie Salasee was so famous in Ethopia?  Because of war.  He kicked the Italians out and prevented Ethiopia from being colonized.  Rastafarians are not pacifists, they are like Muslims, they are aloud to fight against oppression.

2.  The Arabic Qu'ran has iller rhymes than any rapper, poet or singer could come up with... check this.. Qul Huwallahu Ahad, Allahu Samad, Lam Yalid/ Walaam Yulad/ Wallam Yakul Lahu/ Kufuwan Ahad/.. that's some serious rhyming there, and the meaning of it isl deeper than any person could come up with.  It's talking about how Allah is the One and Only, the Eternal Absolute, he has no son, and he is no son, there is nothing like hiim in the Universe because he is the Creator of all the Universes, etc.

3.  Muslims are instructed in the Qu'ran to stay away from intoxicants, so it would depend on if you consider weed to be an intoxicant.
1.never said they are pacifists, just said no holy wars. they were fighting for their land, not because god told them to.
2.now your telling me the qurans got shit on jammin by bob marley? get the fuck out of here. or how about burning spear? burnig spear = piff.
3.ganja is a sacrament so it isnt considered an intoxicant

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2006, 06:23:24 PM »
this is a stupid ass thread :sign_locked:
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)