Author Topic: New Lil'Eazy-E PRODUCED By DR. DRE  (Read 1451 times)

Fiyah

• Lil Geezy
Re: New Lil'Eazy-E PRODUCED By DR. DRE
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2006, 05:31:46 PM »
oh yeah about the track.  :P it aint new but its dope
and i dont think its produced by dre

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2006, 08:20:55 PM »
Shakira is hot as shit

shakira never did dirt...what set she claim?

eastside los angeles
she an ese  ;D

Lol!:P

kemizt

Rob

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2006, 02:46:21 PM »
Cant believe you guys, when u say this shit aint prod by Dre??? Lika when Outta control remix came out, everyone was like "nah this aint dre, its alchemist jada jada" - Maybe im the only Dre-Expert on this forum hehe Cuz this shit is dre, remember who claimed it first (after allhiphop of course)
Now you don´t really know me, The muthafukkin´ nigga from the D.P.G, The K.U.R.U.P.T, i´m too smooth.../Kurupt - Dogg Pound Gangztaz

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2006, 03:04:01 PM »
Cant believe you guys, when u say this shit aint prod by Dre??? Lika when Outta control remix came out, everyone was like "nah this aint dre, its alchemist jada jada" - Maybe im the only Dre-Expert on this forum hehe Cuz this shit is dre, remember who claimed it first (after allhiphop of course)

I'm looking at your sig and I'm starting to think you might not know shit about anything.

Now you don´t really know me, The muthafukkin´ nigga from the D.P.G, The K.U.R.U.P.T, i´m too smooth.../Kurupt - Dogg Pound Gangztaz

Oh really, Mr Expert?   :laugh:

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2006, 12:11:04 AM »
LOL @  :D dude claimin to be a Dre expert.. with 3 posts  :D

ya'll aint knowin anything about the history of this forum... don't come with that shit..

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2006, 12:14:33 AM »

I'm looking at your sig and I'm starting to think you might not know shit about anything.

Noobs  :grumpy:

Rob

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2006, 05:18:23 AM »

I dont mean the song Dogg pound gangstaz, hes apart of that crew u idiot... see if u can laugh with my dick rubbin your tonsils...

ya'll aint knowin anything about the history of this forum... don't come with that shit..

Ive been around since dre2001, so dont come and talk to me about this forums history, cuz was down from day 1... so don't come with that shit Overseer.. and yeah, i only got 3-4 posts... i dont come in here to discuss, i leave that 2 all you idiots...i come here to read...

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2006, 05:32:03 AM »

I dont mean the song Dogg pound gangstaz, hes apart of that crew u idiot... see if u can laugh with my dick rubbin your tonsils...

I don't think DUBCC is the best place to talk about your sexual preferences.
Don't you gay people have some boards where you can talk about having your dicks sucked by other men?

Rob

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2006, 08:27:28 AM »

I don't think DUBCC is the best place to talk about your sexual preferences.
Don't you gay people have some boards where you can talk about having your dicks sucked by other men?

Well if thats the case, then you are listening to gaymusic because most of the rappers i heard kinda uses the sentence "suck my dick" very often, in case you didnt know... 8)
And i dont think im the gay if youre the one sucking my dick, i just picture your mama around it so ita all good...

Fukkin americans... never been outside the US and you think you know everything, look at your president, George Bush represent your people, hilarious!!! hahahahaha!!! Im no racist, i just get tired of you americans acting like they rule the world...im swedish if you wonder...

« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 08:30:57 AM by Rob »

LazyLatino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2006, 09:51:36 AM »
I dont care who did that beat, all i know is that its some hot shit.

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2006, 11:23:49 AM »
And i dont think im the gay if youre the one sucking my dick

So that's the latest trend in Sweden? Having your dick sucked by a man and saying you're not gay? lol

Fukkin americans... never been outside the US and you think you know everything, look at your president, George Bush represent your people, hilarious!!! hahahahaha!!! Im no racist, i just get tired of you americans acting like they rule the world...im swedish if you wonder...

So much hate, so much hate.
Only problem is I'm not American, dumbass.  :-*

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2006, 12:18:52 PM »
Not feeling it.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Don Seer

« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2006, 01:56:47 PM »

Ive been around since dre2001, so dont come and talk to me about this forums history, cuz was down from day 1... so don't come with that shit Overseer.. and yeah, i only got 3-4 posts... i dont come in here to discuss, i leave that 2 all you idiots...i come here to read...

k fair nuff.. how come it took ya so long to get a voice? :)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2006, 02:18:15 PM »
this shit is bangin, i dont know who produced this beat all i know is it is twice as good as nighmares

Mygla

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2006, 02:31:36 PM »
The beat is hard as fuck, Lil Eazy is average tho...