Author Topic: The Reason Why 2pac's "Makevelli" Clothing Line Is Going Out Of Business...  (Read 934 times)

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
i always be seeing people with makavelli clothes....
\\me 2 didnt think they waas strugglin

Tha_Blaq_Sinattra

I saw a couple of their joints that I liked, but yea overall the line is weak. It looked like they bought out a "cross colors" wherehouse and slapped on Pacs picture. It should have been more "grown and sexy" cause really Pac started that "GQ" look in Hip-Hop. At the same time they could have casual stuff too.

www.myspace.com/thablaqsinattra

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
no the reason why makaveli is going out of business (if they are, i dunno) is becuase only ghetto ass people wear that shit. you don't see 'deep' and "Intrenchantt" people wear makaveli brand clothing because in all honesty the ONLY people you see wearing those clothes are those little ghetto ass kids. people who are into art and high fashion don't usually wear hip hop designer clothing anyways

who decides what is art and fashion?? you? lmao. you wouldn't know what fashion is, even if it slapped you in the face. as far as i know, only cannibals, and racist white people dress differently  ;)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
only reason i cant buy it is because i cant afford it

prices at the malls here are high and i dont like to waste my money like that

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Don Seer

yet again infinites grasp of the world shoots wide by a mile..

the clothing isn't marketed to intelligent people. its marketed to dumbasses who think they're intelligent.

ironic, but it makes sense that you can't see through that.. since its a reflection of yourself.. mr wannabe intellectual.

IMO the main reason its going out of business is.. i found it all tacky and crass.. and like someone said.. i don't want pac on my ass. and over here at least.. it was sold in "budget" type clothes outlets not fashionable stores

Sparegeez

I don't wear that shit kuz of Pac's nose ring. I don't wear Montana shirts either. I guess I just don't feel wearing some shirts with Somebody's face on it.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
yeah its just weird having another mans face on your shirt

I agree, but where I'm from they have no problem wherein 2pac t-shirts with his face all over it, as long as he's holdin an AK or flauntin some jewels, but when "Makevelli" brand presents the other side of 2pac nobody is interested.

Look at how popular those Scarface t-shirts are.  They were his face around everywhere.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I love Pac's music but I would never sport that stuff. 99% of hip hop gear is wack and overpriced.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
I love Pac's music but I would never sport that stuff. 99% of hip hop gear is wack and overpriced.

that's how i feel as well
unless if i get from Marshall's when i visit Buffalo, or its on sale or something

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Some of the stuff is pretty tidy, but then you see 12 year old wiggers going around wearing the tshirt you bought like 20 times 2 big for him it kind of puts you off it....I got boxers and thats it.

NOw the Scarface stuf is different, it is actually decent gear and you get it in pretty good outlets in Britain.....

The Maestro

acgrundy

No one buys makaveli brand clothes b/c they are wack... C'mon you hit a certain age there is no reason to dress all colorful and loud.  Most people I know wear a pair jeans and a button up or a tshirt.  Why the fuck would u want to wear a pair of jeans with pacs face on the ass.

word up.  I can't even remember the last time I saw somebody wearing 2Pac clothing

hip hop clothing in general is wack as fuck.  I wouldn't be caught dead wearing rocawear or sean jean, or whatever other ridiculous crap that is made nowadays.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2006, 09:53:37 PM by acgrundy »