Author Topic: Clarence 13X is ALLAH  (Read 254 times)

Crown

• 'G'
Clarence 13X is ALLAH
« on: July 10, 2006, 11:11:01 AM »
The Blackman is GOD and ALL OF THE CHILDREN ARE THE GREATEST!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE DON'T TALK TO POLICE!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Clarence 13X is ALLAH
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2006, 11:30:20 AM »
Hail to Elijah Mohammed, a God. Hail to you, God. After 6000 years of men the black race of Gods will dominate the world, only in the beginning the white men rules, because it's meant to test God's black children.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2006, 01:55:59 PM »
The more I read about Clearance 13X from the lord Jammar album, the less impressed I was.  He really lacks the charisma of a Farakhan or Elijah Muhammad.  The only interesting thing about his story was him telling the judge he was "Allah" and being shiped to an insane asylum.  His quotes appear to be very basic and uninspiring.

Fard Muhammad is the real genius of that whole movement.  From my own research into the subject, it sounds like mysteriously came to America from one of the Muslim countries, he said he came from Mekkah, it could have been an Asian country though, like Pakistan considering he called his followers Aziatic and the Lost Tribe of Shabazz.  This was at a time when the colonial powers had defeated the Khalifa and the Ottoman Empire and were occupying most Muslim lands.  When he travelled here, I think he was very sympathetic to the plight of African Americans, and also saw them as a formidable group that could destabalize America's colonial ambitions from within.

I think Fard was a part of many mystic and sufi groups when he was oversea's.  He used all of his knowledge and understanding to present Islam in a form that was tailor made for the African American and appealed to all of their sensibilities.  He never said he was God, after he mysteriously disappeared, Elijah Muhammad started teaching that he was God.

^^Anyway, that's my take on it, Fard is the real interesting story, Clearance 13X is only interesting because so many great rappers follow his teachings.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Eihtball

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2006, 09:16:37 AM »
The more I read about Clearance 13X from the lord Jammar album, the less impressed I was.  He really lacks the charisma of a Farakhan or Elijah Muhammad.  The only interesting thing about his story was him telling the judge he was "Allah" and being shiped to an insane asylum.  His quotes appear to be very basic and uninspiring.

Fard Muhammad is the real genius of that whole movement.  From my own research into the subject, it sounds like mysteriously came to America from one of the Muslim countries, he said he came from Mekkah, it could have been an Asian country though, like Pakistan considering he called his followers Aziatic and the Lost Tribe of Shabazz.  This was at a time when the colonial powers had defeated the Khalifa and the Ottoman Empire and were occupying most Muslim lands.  When he travelled here, I think he was very sympathetic to the plight of African Americans, and also saw them as a formidable group that could destabalize America's colonial ambitions from within.

I think Fard was a part of many mystic and sufi groups when he was oversea's.  He used all of his knowledge and understanding to present Islam in a form that was tailor made for the African American and appealed to all of their sensibilities.  He never said he was God, after he mysteriously disappeared, Elijah Muhammad started teaching that he was God.

^^Anyway, that's my take on it, Fard is the real interesting story, Clearance 13X is only interesting because so many great rappers follow his teachings.

Peace to all Blackmen, I am GOD.  And I do not like white devils, especially the ones like Hajj Abdul-Infinite who think they can kiss the ass of a God and gain acceptance.  It don't work that way, son.  Even though you are a Muslim, Infinite, you are still grafted spawn, and like all devils, you will have to die when the Judgment Day arrives.

There, Infinite, the God has spoken.  Since you have now heard Blackman tell you that you aren't welcome, will you please leave?

dexter

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2006, 01:32:45 PM »

OH BOY!

Peace to all Blackmen, I am GOD.  And I do not like white devils, especially the ones like Hajj Abdul-Infinite who think they can kiss the ass of a God and gain acceptance.  It don't work that way, son.  Even though you are a Muslim, Infinite, you are still grafted spawn, and like all devils, you will have to die when the Judgment Day arrives.

There, Infinite, the God has spoken.  Since you have now heard Blackman tell you that you aren't welcome, will you please leave?