Author Topic: Do people in Cali actually wear khakis and chucks????  (Read 3191 times)

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
Re: Do people in Cali actually wear khakis and chucks????
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2006, 02:33:48 PM »
yup just to kick back.. but the chucks thats more for blacks although all the youngters sport em now, but im good with some nike airmax or jordans

J-Dub562

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2006, 06:37:54 PM »
Alot of people act like white t's are they new thing, but out here on the west coast thats what gangstas been rockin' since I can remember and Im 24. White T, Dickies and Chucks (or Nike Cortez). Everybody now rocks the pro-clubs (so do I), but I remember when the white t of choice was Stafford. So people can say what they want, but all that white t shit started out here in L.A. We been doing it since the eighties if not earlier, so get off our nuuutz--lol just messin' wit yall.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2006, 07:08:49 PM »
^^ in that picture Quik makes you look like a midget.

J Bananas

« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2006, 08:36:05 PM »
only when im c walking or riding in my 6-4

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2006, 08:41:25 PM »
Alot of people act like white t's are they new thing, but out here on the west coast thats what gangstas been rockin' since I can remember and Im 24. White T, Dickies and Chucks (or Nike Cortez). Everybody now rocks the pro-clubs (so do I), but I remember when the white t of choice was Stafford. So people can say what they want, but all that white t shit started out here in L.A. We been doing it since the eighties if not earlier, so get off our nuuutz--lol just messin' wit yall.

maybe because more colors were around when I was growing up, but I remember more cholos wearing white tees, and blacks wearing solid reds and blues, along with sports teams like the Bulls and Cowboys, and the eses would also wear Raiders. I also remember tons more khaki suits. White tees though, I always remembered them being either straight Mexican, so with the Dickies of course, or blacks would wear them with their color shirt under it. I remember white tees lately, like the past 5-6 years, as colors were dying out, and people just hustling without a click became more the norm. But in the old school, I remember blacks wearing colors and eses with the white tees. But then again, that was so long ago it's all cloudy.

acgrundy

« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2006, 10:31:16 PM »
khakis and dickies are hella comfortable.  I wear them, but really I barely ever wear pants, mostly shorts.  And most people I know who rock Chucks, are punkers, they ain't even into rap, or even close to being a "gangsta"

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2006, 10:34:10 PM »
khakis and dickies are hella comfortable.  I wear them, but really I barely ever wear pants, mostly shorts.  And most people I know who rock Chucks, are punkers, they ain't even into rap, or even close to being a "gangsta"

you know some odd people.....

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2006, 10:46:27 PM »
Over here in Norway there are most punkers and emokids who wear (black) chucks.. We call them Allstars ofcourse.

kemizt

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2006, 10:50:20 PM »
Over here in Norway there are most punkers and emokids who wear (black) chucks.. We call them Allstars ofcourse.
LOL, it kinda sounds like u meant u call punk rockers and emo kids all stars.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2006, 10:56:16 PM »

Haha, lol, nah. Allstars = Chucks 8)

kemizt

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2006, 11:13:27 PM »

==== Converse

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2006, 11:15:31 PM »

==== Converse
yeah, i forgot. Converse Allstars

kemizt

regimemob510

« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2006, 11:35:47 PM »
In the 80's blacks and latinos did, up until the mid 90's. Now it's mainly Mexicans and old school black people. Young black kids will wear the usual urban styles, like throwbacks (which was straight westcoast as everyone use to wear old Raider jerseys in the 80s and 90s) those crazy NBA style cloths, and basically whatever else you see on rap videos. Hell, people was wearing pink for a while, even some Mexicans. LOL

I really don't be seeing people wear throwbacks anymore, maybe the beggining of 2000 but nobody since then, but i still see people sport chucks and dickies, khakies are for deskjob white people.

Dickies>>>>>Khakies

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2006, 12:07:32 AM »
PUT IT LIKE THIS

MEXICANS GAVE LOWRIDERS,DRESS CODE,SOME SLANG,WALK ,GANG COLORS...... AND BLACKS GAVE US MUSIC ............

SO WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY IS THAT EVERYONE CONTRIBUTES TO WHAT WE HAVE RIGHT NOW.............BUT YEAH ITS ALL WEST COAST AND THE OTHER STATES CLAIMING THAT THEY STARTED NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE THEY GET SLAPED AROUND  ;D ;D

Tha_Blaq_Sinattra

« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2006, 12:27:21 AM »
Only when we feel like it.

www.tagworld.com/thablaqsinattra