Author Topic: Do people in Cali actually wear khakis and chucks????  (Read 3187 times)

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Do people in Cali actually wear khakis and chucks????
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2006, 12:49:14 AM »
PUT IT LIKE THIS

MEXICANS GAVE LOWRIDERS,DRESS CODE,SOME SLANG,WALK ,GANG COLORS...... AND BLACKS GAVE US MUSIC ............

thats kinda bold of you sayin all of that was started by mexicans, i highly doubt it.

SO WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY IS THAT EVERYONE CONTRIBUTES TO WHAT WE HAVE RIGHT NOW.............BUT YEAH ITS ALL WEST COAST AND THE OTHER STATES CLAIMING THAT THEY STARTED NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE THEY GET SLAPED AROUND  ;D ;D

what states? i don't hear anyone else saying anything about that at all, you need to calm down, chill vato.

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2006, 08:04:10 AM »
Alot of people act like white t's are they new thing, but out here on the west coast thats what gangstas been rockin' since I can remember and Im 24. White T, Dickies and Chucks (or Nike Cortez). Everybody now rocks the pro-clubs (so do I), but I remember when the white t of choice was Stafford. So people can say what they want, but all that white t shit started out here in L.A. We been doing it since the eighties if not earlier, so get off our nuuutz--lol just messin' wit yall.

maybe because more colors were around when I was growing up, but I remember more cholos wearing white tees, and blacks wearing solid reds and blues, along with sports teams like the Bulls and Cowboys, and the eses would also wear Raiders. I also remember tons more khaki suits. White tees though, I always remembered them being either straight Mexican, so with the Dickies of course, or blacks would wear them with their color shirt under it. I remember white tees lately, like the past 5-6 years, as colors were dying out, and people just hustling without a click became more the norm. But in the old school, I remember blacks wearing colors and eses with the white tees. But then again, that was so long ago it's all cloudy.

You have skits and songs about people talking about going to the compton swap meet to pick up white T's for cheap.

I mean shit, even skaters rocked white Ts and jeans since as long as I can remember.  Funny how one little catchy song comes out and now its a trend.
http://the9elements.blogspot.com/

News, fashion, audio downloads, videos, reviews, and upcoming events from LA to NYC!

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2006, 11:05:29 AM »
yea, even emo kids wear chucks, everybody does. its not just gangstas

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2006, 11:12:38 AM »
PUT IT LIKE THIS

MEXICANS GAVE LOWRIDERS,DRESS CODE,SOME SLANG,WALK ,GANG COLORS...... AND BLACKS GAVE US MUSIC ............

thats kinda bold of you sayin all of that was started by mexicans, i highly doubt it.

SO WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY IS THAT EVERYONE CONTRIBUTES TO WHAT WE HAVE RIGHT NOW.............BUT YEAH ITS ALL WEST COAST AND THE OTHER STATES CLAIMING THAT THEY STARTED NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE THEY GET SLAPED AROUND  ;D ;D

what states? i don't hear anyone else saying anything about that at all, you need to calm down, chill vato.

LOOK AT THE FACTS ..........BLACKS USE TO WEAR TIGHT ASS JEANS ...........NO ONE IS HATING HERE ........ NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH ........

coola

« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2006, 11:57:43 AM »
how much are a pair of chucks in the U.S ?

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2006, 12:03:08 PM »
how much are a pair of chucks in the U.S ?

2O BONES .....

coola

« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2006, 12:10:18 PM »
^ fuck that is cheap !! here in australia it's about double  :-X

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2006, 12:42:08 PM »
^ fuck that is cheap !! here in australia it's about double  :-X

man i paid 50 for my chizzucks last yr
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2006, 02:00:59 PM »
u can see lil eazy wearin dickies...and ice cube in go to church video!
anyway.... arent DICKIES = KHAKIS  ???

i think it's the same

...material...

khaki is a color actually...

right???

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2006, 02:56:35 PM »
Khaki is a color.  Dickies come in a bunch of colors.  Although no one really rocks the colors outside of black, khaki, and blue.  Maybe grey.

Chucks and khaki dickies are comfortable, fuck what ya heard.  Got people from NYC talking shit on chucks and then are stomping around in Timbaland's when it is 100 degrees in New York.  As far as I am concerned those are for construction workers.
http://the9elements.blogspot.com/

News, fashion, audio downloads, videos, reviews, and upcoming events from LA to NYC!

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #55 on: July 12, 2006, 03:06:10 PM »
Khaki is a color.  Dickies come in a bunch of colors.  Although no one really rocks the colors outside of black, khaki, and blue.  Maybe grey.

Chucks and khaki dickies are comfortable, fuck what ya heard.  Got people from NYC talking shit on chucks and then are stomping around in Timbaland's when it is 100 degrees in New York.  As far as I am concerned those are for construction workers.
And Red, well at least over here they do.

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2006, 03:25:50 PM »
dickies and air force ones  8)

KINGS OF LA!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: July 12, 2006, 09:02:50 PM »
Got people from NYC talking shit on chucks and then are stomping around in Timbaland's when it is 100 degrees in New York.  As far as I am concerned those are for construction workers.

Damn those Timberlands are heavy as fuck, but in the winter, they're the best!

kemizt

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: July 12, 2006, 09:33:44 PM »

And Red, well at least over here they do.

yeah imma bout to get some red dickie pants, i already got the shorts.

as for tim's you wouldn't know how to handle them, yeah your right there jus for the big dawgs, you wouldn't understand.....

i'd sport tims all day all night, rain or shyne.

Crown

• 'G'
« Reply #59 on: July 12, 2006, 10:06:11 PM »
PUT IT LIKE THIS

LOOK AT THE FACTS ..........BLACKS USE TO WEAR TIGHT ASS JEANS ...........NO ONE IS HATING HERE ........ NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH ........

Yall used to wear them pants(not dickies) pulled up to yall chest and shit with suspenders, pendeltons and white tees.  Yall didnt rock khackis sagging THAT SHIT WAS A BLACK THANG, but you right about some motherfuckas rocking tight levi's though. Niggas was the first to rock throwbacks too cuz so many niggas play sports.  Oh yeah, Niggas walk with a limpin stroll EVERYWHERE! That aint shit didnt come from no Mexicans homie. PUT IS THIS WAY WE BOTH CONTRIBUTED TO WEST COAST CULTURE BOTH BLACK AND MEXICANS... NO DISRESPECT JUST TRUTH!
WE DON'T TALK TO POLICE!