Author Topic: Do people in Cali actually wear khakis and chucks????  (Read 3192 times)

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Do people in Cali actually wear khakis and chucks????
« Reply #60 on: July 12, 2006, 10:33:53 PM »
PUT IT LIKE THIS

MEXICANS GAVE LOWRIDERS,DRESS CODE,SOME SLANG,WALK ,GANG COLORS...... AND BLACKS GAVE US MUSIC ............

thats kinda bold of you sayin all of that was started by mexicans, i highly doubt it.

SO WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY IS THAT EVERYONE CONTRIBUTES TO WHAT WE HAVE RIGHT NOW.............BUT YEAH ITS ALL WEST COAST AND THE OTHER STATES CLAIMING THAT THEY STARTED NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE THEY GET SLAPED AROUND  ;D ;D

what states? i don't hear anyone else saying anything about that at all, you need to calm down, chill vato.

LOOK AT THE FACTS ..........BLACKS USE TO WEAR TIGHT ASS JEANS ...........NO ONE IS HATING HERE ........ NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH ........

Yall used to wear them pants(not dickies) pulled up to yall chest and shit with suspenders, pendeltons and white tees. 

LMAO!!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2006, 10:52:29 PM »
A side from some Mexicans, I don't see people rocking Khakis in California. They still got the chucks though.

biggeazy-e

• 'G'
« Reply #62 on: July 13, 2006, 07:09:54 AM »
Khaki is a color.  Dickies come in a bunch of colors.  Although no one really rocks the colors outside of black, khaki, and blue.  Maybe grey.

Chucks and khaki dickies are comfortable, fuck what ya heard.  Got people from NYC talking shit on chucks and then are stomping around in Timbaland's when it is 100 degrees in New York.  As far as I am concerned those are for construction workers.
And Red, well at least over here they do.

yeah imma bout to get some red dickie pants, i already got the shorts.

as for tim's you wouldn't know how to handle them, yeah your right there jus for the big dawgs, you wouldn't understand.....

i'd sport tims all day all night, rain or shyne.
timberland is playing minorities.. they used to make good shit, then, when rappers and "urban" motherfuckers started wearing them, they started putting out a shit product... wear them boots where you're supposed to (auto garage, woprksite), and at the end of the day, your back will hurt like a motherfucker...

PUT IT LIKE THIS

MEXICANS GAVE LOWRIDERS,DRESS CODE,SOME SLANG,WALK ,GANG COLORS...... AND BLACKS GAVE US MUSIC ............

SO WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY IS THAT EVERYONE CONTRIBUTES TO WHAT WE HAVE RIGHT NOW.............BUT YEAH ITS ALL WEST COAST AND THE OTHER STATES CLAIMING THAT THEY STARTED NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE THEY GET SLAPED AROUND  ;D ;D

it's defiinitely all west coast, but not really all mexican, dont get it twisted, mexicans definitely bought lowriding to everyones eyes, but first a white guy and them a gang of black fools came up with the hydraulic thang.. mexicans used to heat springs, tru rays and tru spoke rims and sandbags and cinderblocks in the trunk to lower cars, a white fool came up with using lift gate hydraulics, and a few black fools ran with it....

shit, even today, the black car clubs are steady puttin it down on the shaw.. never trust a bitch, damu, my way........... 8)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 09:13:40 AM by biggeazy-e »
chevy fuck rice

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #63 on: July 13, 2006, 08:26:01 AM »
the ignorance level of this thread made my computer crash.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: July 13, 2006, 08:03:40 PM »
the ignorance level of this thread made my computer crash.

lol

ThA KiD

• 'G'
« Reply #65 on: July 13, 2006, 08:11:43 PM »
i dont know why people wear timbaland, theyre big and bulky as fuck

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: July 13, 2006, 08:16:03 PM »

Old School Caddys are big and bulky, and you still see some of the littlest mufuckers ridin driving them.

I mean people like big, no one wants small shit. I got an 8 inch speaker, and hes got a 12 inch speaker which would u want?

biggeazy-e

• 'G'
« Reply #67 on: July 14, 2006, 08:58:34 PM »

Old School Caddys are big and bulky, and you still see some of the littlest mufuckers ridin driving them.

I mean people like big, no one wants small shit. I got an 8 inch speaker, and hes got a 12 inch speaker which would u want?
it all depends on what you're looking for..

all these movie dickriding fools are liking small imports and shit, me, as long as im in the same state of mind as im in now, illl never buy an import car, not a toyota, not a mercedes... the bigg three for me.... old school caddys are not for everybody, just like timberlands........ ;)
chevy fuck rice

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2006, 02:54:19 PM »
is every1 in this site fucking 11 years old or sumthin dont matter if u mexican or black any1 thats down for they shit or in a gang gon be sportin khakisn cortez n button up shirts jackets, n hypd up socs gyea a gang of muh fuckas still wear that shit. u juz gotta be worried bout being blasted or get caught slippin by sum foos. i dont kno ne 1 taht dresses in roca wear or wtvr da fuck n claims that they down
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 02:57:20 PM by LooN3y »

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #69 on: July 18, 2006, 03:18:45 PM »
is every1 in this site fucking 11 years old or sumthin dont matter if u mexican or black any1 thats down for they shit or in a gang gon be sportin khakisn cortez n button up shirts jackets, n hypd up socs gyea a gang of muh fuckas still wear that shit. u juz gotta be worried bout being blasted or get caught slippin by sum foos. i dont kno ne 1 taht dresses in roca wear or wtvr da fuck n claims that they down
R u fuckin 11 years old?!?!?! u dont have to be in a gang to wear khakis, cortez, or button up shirts dumbass. I know foos that wear khakis and they dont bang, I dont know anyone that wears cortez cuz over here u get ur ass beat for wearin those, and I know foos who wear button up shirts that dont bang either.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: July 18, 2006, 03:22:08 PM »
R u fuckin 11 years old?!?!?! u dont have to be in a gang to wear khakis, cortez, or button up shirts dumbass. I know foos that wear khakis and they dont bang, I dont know anyone that wears cortez cuz over here u get ur ass beat for wearin those, and I know foos who wear button up shirts that dont bang either.

alright lil dumb fuck read more carefully , from what you sed you are 11 years old, nebody can wear wut they want but they betta know dressin like that will get you in trouble, i mean if u aint down for ur shit n u dress g'd up u juz gon punkd round by the homies n get taxd. but its their choice to wear it , why the fuck would lil punkass bustas dress g'dup when they aint down for they shit. makes ur hood look like shit fucking youngsta.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 03:30:16 PM by LooN3y »

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: July 18, 2006, 03:27:18 PM »

can u read stupid fuck, iddnt say u have to bang to wearit, but ey dumb fuck u get bangd up for wearin all that shit u stupid fuck, y dont u wear button up shirt n khakis n sport it like a g n go to a diff hood n than see wsup
for what when im not a "g" as u say, I dont try to be something im not, I dont wear khakis, I dont wear button up shirts, I dont wear chucks, I rock what I rock bitch. And I sure in the hell dont wear cortez. I got fam n homies in pretty much every hood over here so I dont even trip off that bitch.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: July 18, 2006, 03:31:51 PM »
damn i aint gonna even argue wit yo young ass. youll learn when u grow older.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: July 18, 2006, 03:34:12 PM »
Same thing I was gonna say, wutever tho fuck it.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: July 18, 2006, 03:52:58 PM »
I still sport chucks. Wish they were cheaper, about $70 here, $35 US? They're comfortable as....black, hi-cut only!!!! Used to sport dickies for the label yonks ago, material's too thick.

Tims are my choice in boots, for going out etc.