Author Topic: Yukmouth - Somebody Gon' Die 2 Nite  (Read 471 times)

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Yukmouth - Somebody Gon' Die 2 Nite
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2006, 04:48:59 PM »

Maniac Marxxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • London in this bitch!!!!!!!!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2006, 10:17:16 PM »
31 motherfuckers! :D

kemizt

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2006, 10:20:44 PM »
Great song!!

regimemob510

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2006, 11:50:41 PM »

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2006, 02:28:44 AM »
great song...Some of Yuks lyrics sound like hes talkin more about Ja Rule, then Master p too.

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2006, 02:30:30 AM »
Why does he call Master P a fake wanna be Pac? That sounds more like RULE then Mater P to me...I know hes dissing Mater P its obvious, but if you listen to the lyrics closely, it sounds like he takes a few shots at Rule as well, but i know this aint true cuz of the Murder Inc\Rap Alot connection...But does anyone else think that a few of them lines sound directed at Ja Rule?

The Best of 3 Worlds

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2006, 02:37:23 AM »
Why does he call Master P a fake wanna be Pac? That sounds more like RULE then Mater P to me...I know hes dissing Mater P its obvious, but if you listen to the lyrics closely, it sounds like he takes a few shots at Rule as well, but i know this aint true cuz of the Murder Inc\Rap Alot connection...But does anyone else think that a few of them lines sound directed at Ja Rule?

yeah, it kinda sounds like he disses Rule, but he can't call out his name cuz of the connection as u said.

kemizt

youngmessnucca

« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2006, 10:19:58 AM »
Yuk is a fool for dissing a wanna be Pac, then adding the realest to the Regime

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2006, 10:35:03 AM »
After Tha Realest left D.R. he did that My Melody song in which he disses Ja, Irv and The Inc, a couple of his other post D.R. songs also have references to Ja...

LOL @ him for going at Ja, Tha Realest will always be number 1,2,3,4 and 5 when it comes to "Who's The Biggest Pac Clone"...

He probably can't help it his voice sounds so similar to Pac's which is all the more reason why he shouldn't have copied Pac's style of rapping... >:( 

~Loyalty Is Everything~

youngmessnucca

« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2006, 11:00:53 AM »
After Tha Realest left D.R. he did that My Melody song in which he disses Ja, Irv and The Inc, a couple of his other post D.R. songs also have references to Ja...

LOL @ him for going at Ja, Tha Realest will always be number 1,2,3,4 and 5 when it comes to "Who's The Biggest Pac Clone"...

He probably can't help it his voice sounds so similar to Pac's which is all the more reason why he shouldn't have copied Pac's style of rapping... >:( 

He went by the name Tenkamenin on the Gang Related soundtrack, and I don't remeber him sounding that much like Pac. Even if he can't help his voice, he got tats like Pac, and he's goes out of his way to say things that Pac was saying in his DR days. He even carrys out his syllables in the same way, AND he mentions Pac in every verse or song he's on.