Author Topic: KABOOM!!!!! Muslims blow up 150 people in India  (Read 1099 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: KABOOM!!!!! Muslims blow up 150 people in India
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2006, 03:17:53 PM »
turn on , tune in , and drop out!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Eihtball

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2006, 06:28:29 AM »
real american didnt say "Islam is the biggest threat facing the world as we speak." he said "Islamic extremism is the biggest threat facing the world as we speak." ...

so technically he isnt bashing islam, that being said, he is still wrong...

Real American has made it clear he has ZERO respect for Muslims at all and that he believes all Muslims are extremists.

Plus, when somebody can't find anything better to do except post zillions of articles about acts of terrorism, I think it's pretty clear how they really feel.   He is a piece of shit.  And I know he'll probably respond with some bullshit rhetorical question like, "How am I a bigot cause I tell the truth?" or whatever, but he knows exactly what the fuck he is doing.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 06:45:06 AM by 2 Muh'phuccin Xtra 4 Cali »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2006, 09:17:55 AM »
real american didnt say "Islam is the biggest threat facing the world as we speak." he said "Islamic extremism is the biggest threat facing the world as we speak." ...

so technically he isnt bashing islam, that being said, he is still wrong...

Real American has made it clear he has ZERO respect for Muslims at all and that he believes all Muslims are extremists.

Plus, when somebody can't find anything better to do except post zillions of articles about acts of terrorism, I think it's pretty clear how they really feel.   He is a piece of shit.  And I know he'll probably respond with some bullshit rhetorical question like, "How am I a bigot cause I tell the truth?" or whatever, but he knows exactly what the fuck he is doing.

first of all, you make ur self look pathetic as hell. constantly striving for this chumps attention. this is why on tot tech is a boss and ur a right hand man bodyguard named bruno. have some more self respect and stop hanging wit the kids

second, the muslims on this site need no defending. we run this forum, and we've ran it for years.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Bomb-A®

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2006, 10:30:25 AM »
the muslims on this site need no defending. we run this forum, and we've ran it for years.

muslims dont need defending because no1s attacking them...what real american is doing is babbling....its some muslims themselves that assume that when people talk about terrorists theyre talking about muslims in general

peace

Eihtball

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2006, 10:34:54 AM »
first of all, you make ur self look pathetic as hell. constantly striving for this chumps attention. this is why on tot tech is a boss and ur a right hand man bodyguard named bruno. have some more self respect and stop hanging wit the kids

second, the muslims on this site need no defending. we run this forum, and we've ran it for years.

First of all, I am a GOD.  You are not Blackman, so you can never be.  Therefore, you also ain't an HNIC like me, homie.  You even admitted you're a kid, which means you gotta take WSC's advice and bow down to a nigga that's greater than you, son.

Second, my vendetta with Real American goes deeper than his attitudes towards Muslims; that's just my favorite excuse.  I think he knows that, too.  But make no mistake, despite what Bomb-Ass (or whatever his name is) said, dude does not like the religion of Islam, PERIOD.

Third, the Muslims on this site are (A.) White boys like Infinite who think they can be down with the GODS by acting as apologists for black nationalists like Farrakhan, or (B.) Sand-covered A-RAB shit like yourself.  You don't run shit, mayne, cause when the GODS are in the house, it's all about us.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2006, 11:12:43 AM »

First of all, I am a GOD.  You are not Blackman, so you can never be.  Therefore, you also ain't an HNIC like me, homie.  You even admitted you're a kid, which means you gotta take WSC's advice and bow down to a nigga that's greater than you, son.

Second, my vendetta with Real American goes deeper than his attitudes towards Muslims; that's just my favorite excuse.  I think he knows that, too.  But make no mistake, despite what Bomb-Ass (or whatever his name is) said, dude does not like the religion of Islam, PERIOD.

Third, the Muslims on this site are (A.) White boys like Infinite who think they can be down with the GODS by acting as apologists for black nationalists like Farrakhan, or (B.) Sand-covered A-RAB shit like yourself.  You don't run shit, mayne, cause when the GODS are in the house, it's all about us.

lol why u mad

cuz i can trace my family history, and it doesnt end in some plantation 200 yrs ago/?

u aint the god of shit. u still live at home probably. god, go make ur bed
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

regimemob510

« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2006, 12:41:37 PM »
A great day in the live of a Real American.

In light of this latest bombing, are you still going to deny that Islamic extremism is the biggest threat facing the world as we speak. The biggest threat since Naziism?

NOPE.  i know that our hick of a president, george w. bush, and his cabinet, along with ignorant idiots like yourself are the biggest threat to democracy, since naziism.  please chime in if you think otherwise, so i can put u in ur place.

regimemob510

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2006, 12:45:16 PM »

lol why u mad

cuz i can trace my family history, and it doesnt end in some plantation 200 yrs ago/?

its funny how u still suck the white man's dick, just like your four fathers did many years ago, when they were beaten to death and enslaved like animals.  we live in a very dirty world, and you just proved it to me once again.  go get an education, and stop acting like a "nigga" try to be a revolutionary.  its sad to say, but even felix mitchell was a revolutionary, and he distributed drugs into the community.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2006, 02:41:06 PM »

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN. +1 props to Eightball.

lol why u mad

Oh shit, it's getting personal. This is crazy.  Seriously though, you guys call me racist but I have NEVER made any comments like what Eightball and tech are doing.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2006, 05:02:05 PM »

Lol you are incredibly stupid arent you, false flags always have more than a simple goal of targeting one group of people. So firstly you dumbass do your reading, secondly I would not make such a claim out of hand because I don't know any of the details I do know though that its obvious the the london bombings and september 11 were indeed false flags. No what I thought when I heard about this was what a terrible waste of life. Yet lets also get this into perspective 52 lebanese civilian people died today so a third of what was killed in the train bombing and yet you support the actions of blowing the shit out of lebanon you never failt to disgust me.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2006, 05:56:05 PM »

Lol you are incredibly stupid arent you, false flags always have more than a simple goal of targeting one group of people. So firstly you dumbass do your reading, secondly I would not make such a claim out of hand because I don't know any of the details I do know though that its obvious the the london bombings and september 11 were indeed false flags. No what I thought when I heard about this was what a terrible waste of life. Yet lets also get this into perspective 52 lebanese civilian people died today so a third of what was killed in the train bombing and yet you support the actions of blowing the shit out of lebanon you never failt to disgust me.

Wow, you really are a brainwashed sheep. Everyone knows that the killing of those 52 Lebanese civilains was a false flag. Hezbollah killed those people and blamed it on Israel in order to get the world to condemn the Israelis. I read that on a website so it has to be true.

coola

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2006, 03:03:17 AM »
we run this forum, and we've ran it for years.

overseer is a muslim ??  ;D

man you lost me with that post, i see what you tryin to say, but think about it, only 5% of the posters of dubcc get involved with all this shit, so lets say the muslims run this (religous beef style shizz), that means you run 5% of the board  :P

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2006, 03:20:06 AM »
How come when Muslims kill people it is understandable and when Muslims get killed (By non-Muslims in particular) it's a crime against humanity?- Especially considering the fact many Muslims tend to kill themselves.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

coola

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2006, 03:52:22 AM »
^ because they are killed by the white devil. or they kill themselves in attempt to destroy the white devil.

jihad, bitch.

Eihtball

« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2006, 07:05:47 AM »
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN. +1 props to Eightball.

Sorry, but props NOT returned.

Oh shit, it's getting personal. This is crazy.  Seriously though, you guys call me racist but I have NEVER made any comments like what Eightball and tech are doing.

I know, you're at least smarter than that...you know we'd have an obvious case against you.  But don't worry, I still know how you REALLY feel about things.

[lol why u mad

Yeah, your family history ends in some fucked up 3rd world country where muh'fuckas live as badly as slaves.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 07:11:09 AM by 2 Muh'phuccin Xtra 4 Cali »