Author Topic: KABOOM!!!!! Muslims blow up 150 people in India  (Read 1098 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: KABOOM!!!!! Muslims blow up 150 people in India
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2006, 11:24:11 AM »
we run this forum, and we've ran it for years.

overseer is a muslim ??  ;D

man you lost me with that post, i see what you tryin to say, but think about it, only 5% of the posters of dubcc get involved with all this shit, so lets say the muslims run this (religous beef style shizz), that means you run 5% of the board  :P

tot only baby....thats our stronghold
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2006, 11:26:25 AM »
first of all, you make ur self look pathetic as hell. constantly striving for this chumps attention. this is why on tot tech is a boss and ur a right hand man bodyguard named bruno. have some more self respect and stop hanging wit the kids

second, the muslims on this site need no defending. we run this forum, and we've ran it for years.

First of all, I am a GOD.  You are not Blackman, so you can never be.  Therefore, you also ain't an HNIC like me, homie.  You even admitted you're a kid, which means you gotta take WSC's advice and bow down to a nigga that's greater than you, son.

Second, my vendetta with Real American goes deeper than his attitudes towards Muslims; that's just my favorite excuse.  I think he knows that, too.  But make no mistake, despite what Bomb-Ass (or whatever his name is) said, dude does not like the religion of Islam, PERIOD.

Third, the Muslims on this site are (A.) White boys like Infinite who think they can be down with the GODS by acting as apologists for black nationalists like Farrakhan, or (B.) Sand-covered A-RAB shit like yourself.  You don't run shit, mayne, cause when the GODS are in the house, it's all about us.

lol why u mad

cuz i can trace my family history, and it doesnt end in some plantation 200 yrs ago/?

u aint the god of shit. u still live at home probably. god, go make ur bed

its funny how u still suck the white man's dick, just like your four fathers did many years ago, when they were beaten to death and enslaved like animals.  we live in a very dirty world, and you just proved it to me once again.  go get an education, and stop acting like a "nigga" try to be a revolutionary.  its sad to say, but even felix mitchell was a revolutionary, and he distributed drugs into the community.

i dont know how this statement applies to me, but my forefathers sucked no dick, and were never enslaved. we stopped empires in their tracks, and the greatest power in the world doesnt control half our country. u need go get an education. not to argue with me, cuz ull need more than education for that, but just to stop urself from embarassin urself with posts like this
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2006, 11:27:45 AM »
the muslims on this site need no defending. we run this forum, and we've ran it for years.

muslims dont need defending because no1s attacking them...what real american is doing is babbling....its some muslims themselves that assume that when people talk about terrorists theyre talking about muslims in general

peace

bro u must not have been on this site for long, since 9/11 we've had to deal wit a lot of c walkers.

- Lewis Carroll

coola

« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2006, 11:29:36 AM »
^ bah, i dont think muslims or christians run this shit... alot of good posters drop sense in T.O.T... sayin muslims run this shit is disrespecting the legit posters in here... especially because most the good posters dont even give a fuck about religion.

i dont even see how you could come to the conclusion that muslims run T.O.T... you got infinite and jamal... your goons aint shit.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2006, 11:30:40 AM »
Oh shit, it's getting personal. This is crazy.  Seriously though, you guys call me racist but I have NEVER made any comments like what Eightball and tech are doing.

lol...i know u liked that one polack, wish u couldve said it uself eh

it aint personal, stricly business. he fires a shot i i fire two, he fires three

aint nuthin

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2006, 11:32:29 AM »
^ bah, i dont think muslims or christians run this shit... alot of good posters drop sense in T.O.T... sayin muslims run this shit is disrespecting the legit posters in here... especially because most the good posters dont even give a fuck about religion.

i dont even see how you could come to the conclusion that muslims run T.O.T... you got infinite and jamal... your goons aint shit.

man why u all serious and emotional? do u think im huffin n puffin here, pounding the monitor, screamin "i run tot" at the top of my lungs.

smh@ this kid gettin all upset about it lol

ps: me/infinite/jamal...goonie goo goos run tot  8)

- Lewis Carroll

coola

« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2006, 11:36:04 AM »

man why u all serious and emotional? do u think im huffin n puffin here, pounding the monitor, screamin "i run tot" at the top of my lungs.

lol, well do you think i'm here screaming "tech, you cunt !!! you dont run T.O.T !!!"  ;D

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2006, 11:36:43 AM »
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN. +1 props to Eightball.

Sorry, but props NOT returned.

Oh shit, it's getting personal. This is crazy.  Seriously though, you guys call me racist but I have NEVER made any comments like what Eightball and tech are doing.

I know, you're at least smarter than that...you know we'd have an obvious case against you.  But don't worry, I still know how you REALLY feel about things.

[lol why u mad

cuz i can trace my family history, and it doesnt end in some plantation 200 yrs ago/?

u aint the god of shit. u still live at home probably. god, go make ur bed

Yeah, your family history ends in some fucked up 3rd world country where muh'fuckas live as badly as slaves.

The 60s are over, Your heroes are gone. Your ideals no longer resonate. Your cause is dead. Your people lost.

You guys gave up the fight and started gettin crunk and dancing for chicken. We're still bangin , and we will bang on America till they kill the last one of us.

Anytime you guys want to fight the real fight against the real power, holla at us. we can help u out.

u dont want to keep going son, u will get on spit on.

- Lewis Carroll

coola

« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2006, 11:37:04 AM »
although, the thought of it is quite amusing... ima ride with you huffin and puffin  ;D

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2006, 11:37:15 AM »

lol, well do you think i'm here screaming "tech, you cunt !!! you dont run T.O.T !!!"  ;D

;D props for that one

- Lewis Carroll

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2006, 02:56:20 PM »

We're still bangin , and we will bang on America till they kill the last one of us.

Tech, you aren't "banging" on anyone. For God's sake.....you live in Ontario, Canada. Which makes your rants against Eightball's enslaved ancestors all the more hilarious. His ancestors were brought here against their will. You and your family, on the other hand, sold out your heritage and abandoned your homeland to come running to the white man for a better life. I know it is embarassing to acknowledge and it hurts your pride, but it is the truth. Everyone knows that is the primary cause of your anger, and you can't stand the fact that I am pointing it out.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 03:00:52 PM by Real American »

regimemob510

« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2006, 02:59:10 PM »

We're still bangin , and we will bang on America till they kill the last one of us.

Tech, you aren't "banging" on anyone. For God's sake.....you live in Ontario, Canada. Which makes your rants against Eightball's enslaved ancestors all the more hilarious. His ancestors were brought here against their will. You and your family, on the other hand, sold out your heritage and abandoned your homeland to come running to the white man for a better life. I know it is embarassing to acknowledge and it hurts your pride, but it is the truth. Everyone knows that is the primary can't of your anger, and you can't stand the fact that I am pointing it out.

abondoned his heritage???  im gonna hafta say EXPANDED his heritage, and came for a better life, which includes a better education.  you on the other hand, are a product of generations of inbreeding, thats why your retarded...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2006, 06:56:43 PM »

Tech, you aren't "banging" on anyone. For God's sake.....you live in Ontario, Canada. Which makes your rants against Eightball's enslaved ancestors all the more hilarious. His ancestors were brought here against their will. You and your family, on the other hand, sold out your heritage and abandoned your homeland to come running to the white man for a better life. I know it is embarassing to acknowledge and it hurts your pride, but it is the truth. Everyone knows that is the primary cause of your anger, and you can't stand the fact that I am pointing it out.

i came here to pimp the system

i come from a taliban clan, where do u think my money goes?

lol @ me living better than you, fuckin more white girls than you, knowing more about western music than u, and still have my pride and heritage and culture, and my money goes towards more stars and stripes covered coffins coming home to u

- Lewis Carroll