Author Topic: E-Crazy vs. Now_I_Know  (Read 154 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

E-Crazy vs. Now_I_Know
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2006, 02:26:59 PM »

god damn ya'll are gay as fuck.. 100x worse that dipset groupies and thats for real..

Like I said, I'm not the one who fell into it, he is...People have known me here for 5+ years, is this really something new on my part? E-Crazy rides my nuts, I scratch him off, he rides some more, I scratch a little more...It's how it always go.
so your admitting your gay as fuck?? LMAO!!! hahahahaha

I know im annoying Seer, thats the whole point....duh, the difference between me and elior is that elior really lives his life this way, he really means everything he says with a passion, thats kinda sad, but hilarious at the same time. I do it to provoke him (like it has not been obvious for a min. ::)) he is always here defending himself and cant keep my name out of his mouth (as shown in this post, where people were laughing at him and he came in here trying to flip the script and is still looking like the crybaby that he is) so i just have to keep my son in line from time to time. you know how parenting goes, dont ya?

LMAO. What an idiot. "I know I'm being annoying"...That IS the whole point, you're a fucking idiot. You think this board is a game...It's only cuz you get played so much though. 8)

ecrazy

E-Crazy vs. Now_I_Know
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2006, 02:38:28 PM »

god damn ya'll are gay as fuck.. 100x worse that dipset groupies and thats for real..

Like I said, I'm not the one who fell into it, he is...People have known me here for 5+ years, is this really something new on my part? E-Crazy rides my nuts, I scratch him off, he rides some more, I scratch a little more...It's how it always go.

I know im annoying Seer, thats the whole point....duh, the difference between me and elior is that elior really lives his life this way, he really means everything he says with a passion, thats kinda sad, but hilarious at the same time. I do it to provoke him (like it has not been obvious for a min. ::)) he is always here defending himself and cant keep my name out of his mouth (as shown in this post, where people were laughing at him and he came in here trying to flip the script and is still looking like the crybaby that he is) so i just have to keep my son in line from time to time. you know how parenting goes, dont ya?

LMAO. What an idiot. "I know I'm being annoying"...That IS the whole point, you're a fucking idiot. You think this board is a game...It's only cuz you get played so much though. 8)
Thats So Sad that you believe this is real life its not even funny anymore.
WOW

Now_Im_Not_Banned

E-Crazy vs. Now_I_Know
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2006, 03:04:40 PM »

WOW

No, we're living in an imaginary world...LMAO. See what I mean, Seer? I mean, the dude really is the dumbest sane guy I've ever come across, internet or in person, that's on my life...

ecrazy

E-Crazy vs. Now_I_Know
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2006, 03:12:31 PM »

WOW

No, we're living in an imaginary world...LMAO. See what I mean, Seer? I mean, the dude really is the dumbest sane guy I've ever come across, internet or in person, that's on my life...
Wow, No Seriously kid, whos to say that you are not a 40 yr. old d&d loser pretending to be a 12 yr. kid? whos to say seer aint a 26 yr. old female? anyone can be ANYONE, it really doesnt matter, taking this shit too seriously can be hazardous to your health, i mean, look at you, your dilusional, you believe your a famous rapper, yet outside the internet you are NOTHING! hahahahahaha, seriously kid, you need some help, PUT THE PIPE DOWN! all those drugs you claimed you used must have done major damage to your head. (and who's to say you even use drugs, you can be bullshitting there as well) - see what i mean, WHO GIVES A FUCK? Its sad that you take this so seriously, it has to be because in real life you are a nothing, that is really sad.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

E-Crazy vs. Now_I_Know
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2006, 03:24:26 PM »

WOW

Wow, No Seriously kid, whos to say that you are not a 40 yr. old d&d loser pretending to be a 12 yr. kid? whos to say seer aint a 26 yr. old female? anyone can be ANYONE, it really doesnt matter, taking this shit too seriously can be hazardous to your health, i mean, look at you, your dilusional, you believe your a famous rapper, yet outside the internet you are NOTHING! hahahahahaha, seriously kid, you need some help, PUT THE PIPE DOWN! all those drugs you claimed you used must have done major damage to your head. (and who's to say you even use drugs, you can be bullshitting there as well) - see what i mean, WHO GIVES A FUCK? Its sad that you take this so seriously, it has to be because in real life you are a nothing, that is really sad.

See what I mean people? What a fucking idiot. "what if Seer is a 26 year old female?". LMAO...That's seriously your mind-set when you come on here, to doubt everything you read and take it for a joke? Then what's the point? THIS IS WHY YOU'RE A MORON. I never once said I was a famous rapper, that's just you making shit up because you're a moron with a mind that can't process shit and has functional disabilities...Say something useful, for once, instead of just making yourself seem like more and more of an idiot with every post...

ecrazy

E-Crazy vs. Now_I_Know
« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2006, 03:32:05 PM »
Last time I recorded was in a studio with multi-platinum producers and execs....PeACe

EXACTLY. I was way ahead of my time, man. Oh, and you forgot to add "started his own record label from scratch". If I kept at it and worked my ass off, I bet you anything I'd be up there doing big things musically right now...Unfortunately for me, I don't really rap anymore. Doesn't mean the skill has diminished...That's what I came back to let ya'll know. I don't know what's so funny? I have proof for all this, shit, the proof even lies within the old pages of this board...It's not something deniable, LOL. You can even get on AIM and ask muthafuckaz...Man, I've put in work, and your bitterness is tryna talk it down. Why else would you care to bring me down?

im a dubcc legend Look it up on dubcc
[/b][/size]

Theses are all direct quotes from:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=101516

How does it make me a moron because i dont really care to believe everything on here?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, wow kid, wow.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

E-Crazy vs. Now_I_Know
« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2006, 03:35:21 PM »
Last time I recorded was in a studio with multi-platinum producers and execs....PeACe

EXACTLY. I was way ahead of my time, man. Oh, and you forgot to add "started his own record label from scratch". If I kept at it and worked my ass off, I bet you anything I'd be up there doing big things musically right now...Unfortunately for me, I don't really rap anymore. Doesn't mean the skill has diminished...That's what I came back to let ya'll know. I don't know what's so funny? I have proof for all this, shit, the proof even lies within the old pages of this board...It's not something deniable, LOL. You can even get on AIM and ask muthafuckaz...Man, I've put in work, and your bitterness is tryna talk it down. Why else would you care to bring me down?

im a dubcc legend Look it up on dubcc
[/b][/size]

Theses are all direct quotes from:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=101516

How does it make me a moron because i dont really care to believe everything on here?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, wow kid, wow.

See...Everything there is true. Where did I say I was a famous rapper? You're an idiot... And yes, I am a WCC legend, and that obviously keeps you hurt when you come and post here. :-*

3 WCC legends in the house, Sikotic, NIK and myself...
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 03:37:04 PM by Now_I_Know »

ecrazy

E-Crazy vs. Now_I_Know
« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2006, 03:40:05 PM »
how cute! its nice to know you still make believe :)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

E-Crazy vs. Now_I_Know
« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2006, 04:15:07 PM »
how cute! its nice to know you still make believe :)

Sometimes I try to make-believe that I'm speaking to someone with a brain. You just make it so hard... :D

BigBDrugStores

E-Crazy vs. Now_I_Know
« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2006, 04:35:57 PM »
Have you heard that new yola song. Piff.<a href="http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1572384&amp;contentType=3&amp;autoplay=0&amp;hideLogo=0&amp;loop=true&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=1572384&amp;contentType=3&amp;autoplay=0&amp;hideLogo=0&amp;loop=true&quot;</a>