Author Topic: Hezbollah fighters capture 2 israeli soldiers and kill at least 2  (Read 1464 times)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
Re: Hezbollah fighters capture 2 israeli soldiers and kill at least 2
« Reply #60 on: July 13, 2006, 09:42:09 PM »
can someone sum up the conflict in a few sentences for me between Israel and Lebanon? I know nothing of it except that Israel has attacked Beirut, i saw that on TV, but they didnt say why they did it
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #61 on: July 13, 2006, 11:03:17 PM »
In short.
Hezbollah terrorists kidnapped two Israeli sodiers and killed a few in a sudden onslaught, that is despite Israel withdrawing from south Lebanon a few years ago. Israel responded.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #62 on: July 14, 2006, 12:25:51 AM »
"ps.
The South Lebanon Army was greatly mistreated by Israel in my opinion, they have been of great service to Israel's defense."

SLA soldiers should be allowed to return home to lebanon ,many of them had no choice but to take up arms cause the PLO was commiting massacre after massacre in the south and no1 could protect them.
As for them dealing with Israel , so did the LF (Lebanese Forces) , NLP Tigers and even the Druze PSP during the mountain war only difference is they were the only ones to do it overtly.

regimemob510

« Reply #63 on: July 14, 2006, 01:15:12 PM »
In short.
Hezbollah terrorists kidnapped two Israeli sodiers and killed a few in a sudden onslaught, that is despite Israel withdrawing from south Lebanon a few years ago. Israel responded.

and israel thinks a jewish life is worth more then any muslim's life, i dont care wut u say, its true.  so instead of making a bad situation good, and having diplomatic relations  to solve this terrible problem, that could potentially spiral out of control, they chose the israeli way, and thats to fuck every1 over.  lebanon has denied being apart of this kidnapping, and they're still being punished, that is unfair to the democratic state of lebanon.  if they're gonna war, just have the israeli army and hezbollah funk it out like they did before, remember, when israel took off like lil bitches, and then they can squab it out the way they want to.  we all see wuts happening, and we really need to stop all of this war, becuase it isnt healthy for us, or our children, i feel that it is up to the public to protest all of this conflict int he middle east openly so that maybe a positive resolution can come about, rather then more bloodshed, god knows we've had too much bloodshed over this beef, it really needs to stop, and it can, but regardless of wut i geezy says, its gonna have to start with israel, they've always had to flex their power, and now they're dealing with hezbollah, and i know hezbollah wants to flex their power too, so we're in a really bad predicament right now.  this may sound homo, but we need to do this, everyone pray for peace, maybe god will listen to our prayers.  and the US really needs to step in and tell israel wut they're doing isnt "smart."
« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 01:19:12 PM by regimemob510 »