Author Topic: Hezbollah fighters capture 2 israeli soldiers and kill at least 2  (Read 1426 times)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re: Hezbollah fighters capture 2 israeli soldiers and kill at least 2
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2006, 02:22:15 PM »
Only statements with a Truth Value (True\False) can be proven or disproven, Tech. Yours ....well, they lack it. ::)
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Word to Everything

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2006, 02:23:04 PM »
Well unfortunately for you man, both Israeli soldiers seem to be Arabs, Druses to be exact, Im not so.... I wish them to return home safely. I'm glad you're enjoying the terrorist activity, have fun.

idf uniform is an idf uniform, i dont care if it was my family

;D

Word to Everything

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2006, 02:26:02 PM »
We thrive on your hatred and American welfare.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2006, 02:28:06 PM »
Care to elaborate?^^

Word to Everything

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2006, 02:35:27 PM »
excelent

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2006, 02:42:21 PM »
Gotcha!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2006, 06:11:53 PM »
if u count the importance of the posts according to the total posts one has u have -6227 byatch!

ahahahahahahahaha that was worse then Romeos diss to Bow wow

stay in ur place son...u dont know what ure gettin into, ur career still young, just do u lil niga

now -6228 tech, and daughter plz, if u wanna adress me, then do it properly

lmfao@ this youth. where did this scrub come from? Theyre just lettin every tom dick and hank up in here now eh?

so serious question seein as that ure new, what made u decide to hop on my nuts as opposed to the others here. this is a legitimate question. where my nuts more of a desirable location for u to reside?
what was it about my nuts that attracted you. im doing a study here and i need ur help

LOL!
yea i can help you out: most of the others, as opposed to you, dont use their nuts instead of their brains.

oh ok, so that is ur reason for riding my dick, at least u had the courtesy to explain ur presence on my pubes.

now, this where the fun n games ends, cuz im done playin wit u and u will not build ur career on my back. either disprove what i said wrong...(which u wont be able to) or fuck off. these nuts are not for rent, cant set up shop here.

which one of your statements would u like me to disprove, tech-boy?

that it was a wonderful thing for u to read this after u had woken up
or your wish it was i geezy among those soldiers?

please explain to me how u will disprove that i felt wonderful this morning hearing this news? you monkey, you can argue its morality, sure, but im not making no attempt to justify how i feel morally. im just stating my opinion.

and u cant "disprove" my desire for i geezy to be one of those soldiers. in other words, u saw an opinion u didnt like and decided to fire away, but your cannons are obselte, they do nothing. because what i am sayin is subjective.

this is what happens when u come on to a board new and want to make a name for urself, but u pick the wrong fucker to fuck with.

see real american? start something with him, work ur way up and make a name for urself on the junior circuit
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2006, 06:17:25 PM »
Why are you guys wasting your time with Tech? he is just a shock value poster, no one actually takes him seriously or thinks he is intelligent.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2006, 06:34:21 PM »
Why are you guys wasting your time with Tech? he is just a shock value poster, no one actually takes him seriously or thinks he is intelligent.

Name a poster I aint influenced

youre dumb as shit, and u know i run tot
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2006, 11:14:22 PM »
27 lebanese civilians killed , Beirut airports' runways just got hit.
This is basically the IDF saying "we got our asses kicked yesterday , and even though this won't bring our soldiers back it makes us feel better"
They'll have to negotiate eventually but in the meanwhile everyone between the IDF and hezbollah has to pay the price 

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2006, 12:08:55 AM »
Only statements with a Truth Value (True\False) can be proven or disproven, Tech. Yours ....well, they lack it. ::)

lol...Now u should maybe try disproving the subjective take expressed on your mental abilities...seems like you just saw an opinion you didn't like and decided to fire away. ;D

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2006, 12:30:48 AM »
Oh and here is another "opinion". I wish not only Lebanon to be obliterated but also Syria.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2006, 01:00:38 AM »

lol...Now u should maybe try disproving the subjective take expressed on your mental abilities...seems like you just saw an opinion you didn't like and decided to fire away. ;D

i never attacked his opinion. i attacked him for being a bum and asked what about my nuts made it so appealin to him

- Lewis Carroll