Author Topic: Hezbollah fighters capture 2 israeli soldiers and kill at least 2  (Read 1417 times)

mauzip

Re: Hezbollah fighters capture 2 israeli soldiers and kill at least 2
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2006, 01:14:50 AM »
Why are you guys wasting your time with Tech? he is just a shock value poster, no one actually takes him seriously or thinks he is intelligent.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2006, 02:42:34 AM »
"Oh and here is another "opinion". I wish not only Lebanon to be obliterated but also Syria."

oh this must be my cue to get all angry and stuff and start cursing u and ur country ...i'll do my best
"damn u u zionist pig !!!! damn u to hell"
was that ok?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2006, 03:16:25 AM »
Actually, me wanting the destruction of Syria and Lebanon has more to do with me being an Israeli. A citizen of the sovereign state of Israel. Why should MY life be threatened within the establishment to which I belong, first and foremost, for protection?
I expect my sovereign to fullfill the most basic commitment he has toward me, namely to protect me. Those who suffer should blame their sovereign's capacity to protect them. I also expect Gaza to feel the wrath of my sovereign, every Palestinian that suffers will sense, I hope, the causality between his leadership and his condition. All these people, who are now going to suffer ALOT, truly ALOT, should maybe rethink their contracts with their sovereigns, because to me, they don't seem profitable. Although it's really up to them, I wouldn't wanna impose my views, go figure maybe this is how these Muslims get their kicks.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 03:24:55 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2006, 04:07:47 AM »
Why are you guys wasting your time with Tech? he is just a shock value poster, no one actually takes him seriously or thinks he is intelligent.

Tech runs this forum.  Actually, Tech is a broadly intelligent brother, and he is far more cultured then almost everyone at this forum.  He would prefer to speak intelligently and have positive discussions, but when ya'll don't recognize and pay tribute to his superior knowledge and understanding, he plays down and beats ya'll at your own game. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2006, 04:53:15 AM »
if u count the importance of the posts according to the total posts one has u have -6227 byatch!

ahahahahahahahaha that was worse then Romeos diss to Bow wow

stay in ur place son...u dont know what ure gettin into, ur career still young, just do u lil niga

now -6228 tech, and daughter plz, if u wanna adress me, then do it properly

lmfao@ this youth. where did this scrub come from? Theyre just lettin every tom dick and hank up in here now eh?

so serious question seein as that ure new, what made u decide to hop on my nuts as opposed to the others here. this is a legitimate question. where my nuts more of a desirable location for u to reside?
what was it about my nuts that attracted you. im doing a study here and i need ur help

LOL!
yea i can help you out: most of the others, as opposed to you, dont use their nuts instead of their brains.

oh ok, so that is ur reason for riding my dick, at least u had the courtesy to explain ur presence on my pubes.

now, this where the fun n games ends, cuz im done playin wit u and u will not build ur career on my back. either disprove what i said wrong...(which u wont be able to) or fuck off. these nuts are not for rent, cant set up shop here.

which one of your statements would u like me to disprove, tech-boy?

that it was a wonderful thing for u to read this after u had woken up
or your wish it was i geezy among those soldiers?

and u cant "disprove" my desire for i geezy to be one of those soldiers. ...
because what i am sayin is subjective.

lol
exactly, tech-boy, thats exactly what i was saying dude, actually u were the one to ask me to disprove...so adress this entire paragraph above to yourself ;) i never attacked i just stated my oppinion myself

@ real american: naaa, i think tech is really funny,
so selfconfident with his (often) limited statements
yea id even say somehow entertaining
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2006, 05:02:27 AM »

Tech runs this forum.  Actually, Tech is a broadly intelligent brother, and he is far more cultured then almost everyone at this forum.  He would prefer to speak intelligently and have positive discussions

but somehow he doesnt really manage to do so...

"hopefully one of them was i to geezy" but i understand hes really trying

ps: at least now im not the only one on techs pubes, aint that right infinite?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 05:04:27 AM by Zet »
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Eihtball

« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2006, 06:50:45 AM »
when ya'll don't recognize and pay tribute to his superior knowledge and understanding, he plays down and beats ya'll at your own game. 

By saying the same repetitive, lame bullshit jokes over and over?  Nah.  It don't work that way, son.

By the way, Infinite, this GOD has said he does not approve of ANY white devils, even those that are Muslims like yourself.  So, now that a Blackman has spoken, are you going to do what you always do?  Act as an apologist and tell me I'm right and then finally LEAVE this forum?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2006, 09:14:43 AM »
when ya'll don't recognize and pay tribute to his superior knowledge and understanding, he plays down and beats ya'll at your own game. 

By saying the same repetitive, lame bullshit jokes over and over?  Nah.  It don't work that way, son.

By the way, Infinite, this GOD has said he does not approve of ANY white devils, even those that are Muslims like yourself.  So, now that a Blackman has spoken, are you going to do what you always do?  Act as an apologist and tell me I'm right and then finally LEAVE this forum?

lol @ you, why dont u go make another 3 threads about c walker trying to debate him

ure like that 45 yr old homeless bum that harasses kids for change in front of the building
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2006, 09:15:26 AM »
Actually, me wanting the destruction of Syria and Lebanon has more to do with me being an Israeli. A citizen of the sovereign state of Israel. Why should MY life be threatened within the establishment to which I belong, first and foremost, for protection?
I expect my sovereign to fullfill the most basic commitment he has toward me, namely to protect me. Those who suffer should blame their sovereign's capacity to protect them. I also expect Gaza to feel the wrath of my sovereign, every Palestinian that suffers will sense, I hope, the causality between his leadership and his condition. All these people, who are now going to suffer ALOT, truly ALOT, should maybe rethink their contracts with their sovereigns, because to me, they don't seem profitable. Although it's really up to them, I wouldn't wanna impose my views, go figure maybe this is how these Muslims get their kicks.

ahhh shut up...no one wants to hear this shit, except stools who know nothing like you. Youre performing for the mauzippers n polacks.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2006, 09:23:22 AM »
lol...I dunno, it seems like u're loving this.

Annihilate all belligerent Arab States!!! ;D

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2006, 09:23:52 AM »
I am totally dispised by israels latest actions in the last week now i´m with hamas lets destroy israel

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2006, 09:25:20 AM »
lol...I dunno, it seems like u're loving this.

Annihilate all belligerent Arab States!!! ;D

no...i love how big bad israel is acting like hogan after mister fuji put that salt shit in his eyes.

the giant is struggling and swingin

and lil gilat is still not home

u know damn well lil gilat not comin home, his momma already gave up hope.

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2006, 09:27:44 AM »
You know damn well that if that happens, Gaza is gonna be in even more pain it is now.

mauzip

« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2006, 09:29:05 AM »
I am totally dispised by israels latest actions in the last week now i´m with hamas lets destroy israel

:-X

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2006, 09:30:36 AM »
You know damn well that if that happens, Gaza is gonna be in even more pain it is now.

ahh fuck urself, like that shit is an impressive task. its already a massive prison

"oh oh, we gonna make gaza in pain"

ahhh eat a dick. cant do anymore than u nazis have already done.

u dont impress me, pickin on palestinians dont make u brave. why dont you nazis go reoccupy southern lebanon again. get ran the fuck out of there.

- Lewis Carroll