Author Topic: Hezbollah fighters capture 2 israeli soldiers and kill at least 2  (Read 1430 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Hezbollah fighters capture 2 israeli soldiers and kill at least 2
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2006, 09:30:42 AM »
I geezy israel has been orcastrating this shit for the last 6 months well and for the last 60 years provocation after provocation. what makes me laugh is you call your army the israeli defense fore its should be renamed the israeli offence force

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2006, 09:31:23 AM »
I am totally dispised by israels latest actions in the last week now i´m with hamas lets destroy israel

:-X

homo, nowhere in this thread did child molestors, faggotism, TQ, etc etc came up, so i dont know why u postin here
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2006, 09:33:05 AM »
You can lough for as long as you want Don. Yet I don't think this is going to help the unfortunate Palestinians.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2006, 09:40:10 AM »
I geezy israel has been orcastrating this shit for the last 6 months well and for the last 60 years provocation after provocation. what makes me laugh is you call your army the israeli defense fore its should be renamed the israeli offence force

great perspective, don shizzle.

If one had a respectable number of brain cells one wouldve seen the events unfolding like this

the hezbollah kutyashas are not an issue, they have been raining on israel for like 20 yrs, and theyve killed 5 people, broke 3 braches and injured a goat. israel mentioning it now is merely selective posturing

we all know the issue is not hezbollah either. the lebanese are entitled to defend themselves. ive lost count of the number of times, lebanese airspace and border was breached by an israeli presence.

the issue here is israel is a gangsta. its the baddest g on the block and it has to respond to any slight insult  with massive retaliation so its power is engrained in the minds of every state in the region.

hence lil gilad, who is in palestine illegally, gets captured. and 2 countries get attacked, 2 more threatened.
we are witnessing a massive crime in gaza which everyone is ignoring.

its obvious israel spits in the face of the world. the world should spit back
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2006, 09:43:44 AM »
Israel does spit in the face of the world, but Israel = USA basically, and the US spit in the face of the world all the time, like when starting that illegal war with Iraq a few years back. The world condemns it, but what are they supposed to do really? Go to war with America/Israel? There's nothing one can do really.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2006, 09:44:35 AM »
you gotta love the americans take on this

its like , its become a routine now. there is no attempt to seriously hide jewmerica's love for israel...its like the spokesperson is winking while hes talking

america- we are not in the business of telling countries what to do. we will advise the israelis on this issue

:D

america- every nation has a right to defend themselves

(unless their muslim)

america- the root cause here is hezbollah.

^the only time the words root cause will be mentioned by the americans, ask em about the root cause of the conflict..about the occupation, and watch how quiet they get

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2006, 09:46:54 AM »
Israel does spit in the face of the world, but Israel = USA basically, and the US spit in the face of the world all the time, like when starting that illegal war with Iraq a few years back. The world condemns it, but what are they supposed to do really? Go to war with America/Israel? There's nothing one can do really.

we do what we did wit the apartheid regime

it all begins at the local level. despite all my thugness online, violence will obviously never solve the mid east conflict. its too bad israel doesnt understand this.

begin at the local level. i am pleased to announced that in my country Canada, the main unions have all pledged to boy cott israel.

i understand in england, there is a movement amongst academics to boycott israel

israel must be boycotted.

- Lewis Carroll

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2006, 09:49:18 AM »
It's beyond the point where people think that justifying shit is still reasonable. They know they're aggressors, and they know they make themselves look dumb if they try to morally justify their actions. If I was them, I'd never try to justify SHIT no more. Just like the bully on the playground ain't justifying SHIT. The most honest and least laughable thing to say for them would be that they can do whatever the fuck they want and don't give a fuck if it's morally right or wrong or if the rest of the world hates them for it.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2006, 09:51:56 AM »
It's beyond the point where people think that justifying shit is still reasonable. They know they're aggressors, and they know they make themselves look dumb if they try to morally justify their actions. If I was them, I'd never try to justify SHIT no more. Just like the bully on the playground ain't justifying SHIT. The most honest and least laughable thing to say for them would be that they can do whatever the fuck they want and don't give a fuck if it's morally right or wrong or if the rest of the world hates them for it.

precisely

ive always said i respected their gangsta

i just didnt respect the historical revisionism, the lies and garbage i am constantly being fed, and the chumps like I geezy who have the nerve to come to me and repeat this garbage. and all this blaming the victim crap.

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2006, 09:56:59 AM »
Global Pan-Islamism. ^^^

Eihtball

« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2006, 10:36:50 AM »
[lol @ you, why dont u go make another 3 threads about c walker trying to debate him

ure like that 45 yr old homeless bum that harasses kids for change in front of the building

I thought you said I was a fro-wearing black millitant?

Best believe this GOD don't beg anybody for no change...I just load up the choppers and rob white kids like CWalker.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2006, 11:29:49 AM »
"You know damn well that if that happens, Gaza is gonna be in even more pain it is now."

man do u think the palestinians and hezbollah think like u? u think they fear "pain"? u think they fear "death"?
The pain u talk about might make the Lebanese goverment or the palestinian goverment say "ouch" but the militants who run shit would rather see they're entire territories burn before that happens.
they're whole culture is based on these things ,for every dead Hezbollah fighter ur creating a symbole and ur creating 10 more fighters ,  u talk like u have the breath for a long war and the stomach to see ur kids come back in bodybags , when the fact is 12 dead IDF soldiers a year made u run from southern lebanon with ur tails between ur legs and back then u had a human shield between u and hezbollah called the South Lebanon Army so yeah u want to create a 20 km buffer zone in southern lebanon ? ok send over 10-12000 targets ...sorry "soldiers" for hezbollah to play war with it might .
it might take 6 months or 20 years but u'll withdraw and that'll only make them stronger , so my advice : don't enter a war u can't win , swallow ur pride and negotiate with hezbollah

oh btw im a christian lebanese and not a hezbollah fan but i'm just saying it like it is

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2006, 11:52:30 AM »
I agree with your description of the mentality we're dealing with. I do not agree with your take on how these people should be dealt with. 

ps.
The South Lebanon Army was greatly mistreated by Israel in my opinion, they have been of great service to Israel's defense.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2006, 01:45:19 PM »
Global Pan-Islamism. ^^^

Good, if enough people feel like that maybe now we can get a khalifah back.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2006, 02:31:21 PM »
Truly this is what most Muslims would be happy to have.