Author Topic: Yukmouth/Game  (Read 592 times)

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
Re: Yukmouth/Game
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2006, 05:17:19 PM »
Stupid Thread !
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2006, 05:35:16 PM »
Yuk...Every beef Game has, the guy hes beefing with always says the same shit..Every guy always says Game was cool face to face then talks behind backs.....Budden, Bleek and yuk all said it....And in all these diss tracks game says what he should have done and how he shouldnt have gave people passes and blah blah blah...so yeah its obvious yuk is talking the real

DAmn that chick has a faaaaaaaaat ass

Royal-T

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2006, 06:38:25 PM »
id beat those

Young Tucc

• Lil Geezy
  • "Tucker Iz Active"
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2006, 06:47:15 PM »
I belive Yukmouth, even when they did the tracc together Game dissed him on his own tracc so I def belive that Yuk is more credible

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2006, 06:57:27 PM »
They both sound lilke clowns.  They both sound like they're tryin too hard. 
Lets be real, one got shot in the booty and the other used to where a tongue ring.  How hood is that?
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2006, 09:37:56 PM »
Yuk is tops in the west but Joe Buddens is amazing himself
Whos tops in the east?

AND KILLA!
LMAO, Buddens>>>>>>>>>>Cam'ron and Cassidy. But seriously whos tops in the east?

I like Buddens and he makes dramatic tracks and all but when it comes to MC skills Cassidy would eat up Buddens, for real!

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2006, 09:52:17 PM »
Whos tops in the east?

AND KILLA!
LMAO, Buddens>>>>>>>>>>Cam'ron and Cassidy. But seriously whos tops in the east?

I like Buddens and he makes dramatic tracks and all but when it comes to MC skills Cassidy would eat up Buddens, for real!

Id say they are equal, Cassidy is better with metaphors and wordplay but Buddens has a knack for making real deep and emotional tracks.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2006, 10:49:30 PM »
I got love for both Game and Yuk, because they both put out music and rep the West, but when it comes to what I just saw Game doesn't seem to vrediable. Yuk is explaining what happened and his reasoning behind it, while Game is just making empty threats.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2006, 11:44:39 PM »
those guys in youtube.com posting "fuck bay" and all are funny.hahah

[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2006, 02:14:58 AM »
I usually go with my compton niggaz, but Game fucced up. How can he say its Yuk's fault when the nigga went and dissed yuk on the peace tracc they did together? It seemed like Game was just talkin bout chunkin with yuk, where as yuk seemed to be speakin the real. But who really knows? Only those two niggaz was at the club dat nite.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2006, 03:59:21 AM »
Yuk...Every beef Game has, the guy hes beefing with always says the same shit..Every guy always says Game was cool face to face then talks behind backs.....Budden, Bleek and yuk all said it....And in all these diss tracks game says what he should have done and how he shouldnt have gave people passes and blah blah blah...so yeah its obvious yuk is talking the real

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2006, 04:38:46 PM »
Yukmouth >>>>> Game
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2006, 04:46:38 PM »
Whos tops in the east?

AND KILLA!

Id say they are equal, Cassidy is better with metaphors and wordplay but Buddens has a knack for making real deep and emotional tracks.

EXACTLY! The part i underlined you SAID IT FOR ME, Give them both a mic with no beat and Cassidy is eating joey up. But when it comes to WRITING tracks i give the edge to buddens just like you do. He has some of the most intense tracks i ever heard.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2006, 05:09:05 PM »
Whos tops in the east?

AND KILLA!

EXACTLY! The part i underlined you SAID IT FOR ME, Give them both a mic with no beat and Cassidy is eating joey up. But when it comes to WRITING tracks i give the edge to buddens just like you do. He has some of the most intense tracks i ever heard.

I dont know if Cassidy would destory him, I meen remember how bad Buddens murked Game, but yeah your right I think Cass would win.  Yeah Joey makes great tracks, three sides to a story and explain my life are 2 of the most amazing songs ever and dumb out is great to.