Author Topic: YOU GOTTA BE OUTTA YOUR F***** MIND!  (Read 873 times)

Sparegeez

Re: YOU GOTTA BE OUTTA YOUR F***** MIND!
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2006, 06:25:05 PM »
finally dipset haters unite .. we gettin stronger by the day

Bullshit. I neva had any backup when I was taking on all those Dipset bitches. Go check out the G-spot for evidence
Well some people just do not like you.

Yea and some people from Fresno buy to many burgers and fries and never do any exercise except type on that keyboard all day. They also take pictures of their fat selves with a face that says "Come Fuck me...". Am I right Nicc?

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2006, 08:45:14 PM »

Bullshit. I neva had any backup when I was taking on all those Dipset bitches. Go check out the G-spot for evidence

Yea and some people from Fresno buy to many burgers and fries and never do any exercise except type on that keyboard all day. They also take pictures of their fat selves with a face that says "Come Fuck me...". Am I right Nicc?
LOL, that was kind of gay, I didnt know I had a face that said come fuck me, I was twacked the fuck out that night.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2006, 09:41:55 PM »

definition of a homo thug. DIPSET BITCH!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2006, 02:51:31 AM »

and some people put pictures of themselves when they were babies..... ::)

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2006, 06:29:47 PM »

I find it funny that you always take shots at the dipset, yet you got pictures of this dude, that sounds like hes a cookie monster, and sounds like he cant open his mouth all the way cuz he eating something.

The Best of 3 Worlds

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2006, 02:47:59 AM »

I find it funny that you always take shots at the dipset, yet you got pictures of this dude, that sounds like hes a cookie monster, and sounds like he cant open his mouth all the way cuz he eating something.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Diabolical

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2006, 03:21:38 AM »
The dipset haters are just as annoying as dipset fans now.

coola

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2006, 08:06:50 AM »
 :sign_withstupid: