Author Topic: Trees could grow in Antarctica within century: scientist  (Read 784 times)

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Re: Trees could grow in Antarctica within century: scientist
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2006, 04:36:30 PM »
So is it possible to live on mars yet?

The answer lies within the "delete account" button...
Well theres only one way to find out. Go ahead and try it.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2006, 04:43:17 PM »

They have also said that ten years ago Polar Bears would be living in Scotland. Ever stopped to think this is the cycle? let me explani myself I was holidaying in Diano Marina which is a coastal town in the south of Italy I believe. We went for a guided tour around a very beautiful village whose name escapes me, the guide informed us that just over a century ago the weather was so terrifically hot that even walking was a very difficult task. She said that temperatures were typically over a hundred now they average around 80ish in the summer time. Simply put some parts are getting hotter some are getting cooler and this is all part of a cycle. Stop and ask yourself who founded Greenpeace for example. answer a globalist, now before you dismiss this let me point out to you that green peace advocate what they like to call population control on the grounds that people cause pollution. You need to smash all of your typical paradigms to realise that these environmental groups are just another arm of the true powers in this world.

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2006, 06:47:21 PM »
Greenpeace,Powerful? u gotta be kidding me

Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

AndrE16686

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2006, 07:44:19 PM »

Stop and ask yourself who founded Greenpeace for example. answer a globalist, now before you dismiss this let me point out to you that green peace advocate what they like to call population control on the grounds that people cause pollution. You need to smash all of your typical paradigms to realise that these environmental groups are just another arm of the true powers in this world.

Popoulation control is a damn good idea. China followed through with a damn good idea!
Too many people. Plus our industrie is geared to destroy the Earth.

coola

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2006, 03:07:36 AM »
time to by me some farm land high up!!

it's funny you mention that, my surveying lecturer takes things like that into account... he bought a house at high ground for security reasons... lol maybe he knows something we dont  :D

Stop and ask yourself who founded Greenpeace for example. answer a globalist, now before you dismiss this let me point out to you that green peace advocate what they like to call population control on the grounds that people cause pollution. You need to smash all of your typical paradigms to realise that these environmental groups are just another arm of the true powers in this world.

Popoulation control is a damn good idea. China followed through with a damn good idea!
Too many people. Plus our industrie is geared to destroy the Earth.

population control is a sensitive issue... you cant just stop reproducing and expanding... our economic infrastructure would crumble. china is different, they are poverty ridden...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2006, 04:54:54 PM »
just curious how hot is hot to you guys, right now in my town we're set to have a 105-110 degree weather this weekend

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2006, 05:38:33 PM »
just curious how hot is hot to you guys, right now in my town we're set to have a 105-110 degree weather this weekend

It was 118 when I went to Vegas 2 weeks ago...It surpassed 100 more than a few times this month in LA.

J Bananas

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2006, 05:45:20 PM »

above 80

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2006, 11:01:21 PM »

It was 118 when I went to Vegas 2 weeks ago...It surpassed 100 more than a few times this month in LA.

i love it when it gets that hot, i mean i got to take 5 showers that day but i enjoy 100 plus heat

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

coola

« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2006, 12:27:41 AM »
how much is 100 in celcius ?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2006, 11:36:02 AM »

'EclipZe

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2006, 04:15:26 PM »

fuck that, thank god it aint higher then 34 celcius over here, and that doesn't happen more like 5 times a year

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2006, 04:23:26 PM »
Supposedly in 36 Thousand years or something, the Sun will grow so big that it will engulf some of the smaller planets in our galaxy including Earth. But everybody on earth will be dead way before the Sun reaches the Earths surface. But Before that the Earth will go throught two rough ice ages ala Dinosaur era

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2006, 04:33:47 PM »
As time goes by, slowly but surely everything perishes. Deal with it. There's no eternity. Therefore hanging on material possessions is foolish. Not even the sun will exist forever, how the fuck are your new Air Force 1s gonna make it?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin