Author Topic: All Politico Heads, a question......  (Read 396 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
All Politico Heads, a question......
« on: July 13, 2006, 09:21:31 AM »
this is for the smart ones, the posters who know their shit

so theres alot of motherfuckers who this thread aint adressed towards

When yall watch the news and this garbage goes on wit Israel and Co, i mean, dont u guys just get frustrated? Like watching this "game", watching the puppeteers at work, watching the same old Israel attacks, the world remains quiet game. Am the only one who just cant stand living in this bizarro world where its just lies being promoted.

damn, intelligence is a gift n curse
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Seer

Re: All Politico Heads, a question......
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2006, 12:01:44 PM »

I find the whole thing distasteful..  from every angle.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2006, 01:55:53 PM »

I find the whole thing distasteful..  from every angle.

I find it distateful from the standpoint of the lies the U.S. government and media (they go hand in hand) are putting out.  I expect nothing less from the Jewish presence in Isreal, and should expect nothing less.  And Tech homeboy, if your saddened by the actions of these Jews, then I have to council you towards patience brother, because when we learn patience we will not be disrupted by the actions of the enemies of Islam.  It's just a test.

This life is short, we are travelling from one side of the river to the other side.  We come from our Creator and we will return to our Creator, we can't get distracted by what comes in between but must stay focused on pleasing our Creator throughout our travels in this life.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2006, 02:24:05 PM »
this is for the smart ones, the posters who know their shit

so theres alot of motherfuckers who this thread aint adressed towards

When yall watch the news and this garbage goes on wit Israel and Co, i mean, dont u guys just get frustrated? Like watching this "game", watching the puppeteers at work, watching the same old Israel attacks, the world remains quiet game. Am the only one who just cant stand living in this bizarro world where its just lies being promoted.

damn, intelligence is a gift n curse

I feel you

AndrE16686

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2006, 10:17:45 PM »

I sympathise with your rage.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 10:21:00 PM by YGZ »

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2006, 10:58:46 PM »
I sympathise with Israel. Maybe it has something to do with missiles flying over my head HERE IN ISRAEL. Go figure.

BOMB SYRIA!!!!!!!BOMB GAZA!!!!!!!KILL NASRALAH!!!!BOOOOYA

We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2006, 11:32:28 PM »
Its weird how the reporters keep talking about the two poor little Israeli Soldiers, when Israel itself captured almost over a 100 innocent Lebanese civilians. Now i do not support Hezbollah but i believe equality should be perceived by the media, since they operate from a democratic country like States and the media should be liable for correct, equal representation from both sides of the country.

These should not be the only questions when the Cnn reporter is interviewing an Syrian/Lebanese national

Cnn Reporter: Why did you capture the two innocent soldiers? Do you understand that was an Act of War? Do you think those two brave soldiers will be going home any time?

My response would simply be...Bitch what about 100's of those lebanese civilians, huh? Why dont you ask me when they'll get home you skank, oops wait i almost forget half of those innocent civilains have already been cremated by now. So i guess that THEY wont be coming home anytime soon

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2006, 07:44:39 AM »
I was only out in spain so i don't know what it was like in the uk, the only english channel i got was euro CNN and it really pissed me off all the headlines were about israeli soldiers being captured, and then later mention israel killed a bunch of people and move on. the only time they talk really go into deapth on palestine is when they talk about the political infighting but don't mention how israel has fostered the whole situation and they didn't talk mauch about what israel was doing in lebonen, they just said their respeonse will be harsh and severe and i heard the prime minister say gaza will not sleep when they captured the first israeli. I just found it all sickening how israel has the green light for this, they act like because had the holocaust and that gives them the right to whatever the fuck they like. I've been to Auswchitz the Nazis were to be fair worse they were much more efficent and inhumane but israel is up there and they had about 3 generations to inflict their missery and the nazis did so for only a short period of time.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 07:47:00 AM by Don Rizzle »

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2006, 11:22:19 AM »
I sympathise with Israel. Maybe it has something to do with missiles flying over my head HERE IN ISRAEL. Go figure.

BOMB SYRIA!!!!!!!BOMB GAZA!!!!!!!KILL NASRALAH!!!!BOOOOYA

lol@ this under age child sneaking into grown folks movies

this thread came with a disclaimer
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2006, 11:27:09 AM »
Suck me beautiful! :monkey_piss:

BOMB SYRIA! BOMB GAZA! KILL NASRALAH! BOOOOOYA

J Bananas

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2006, 01:33:08 PM »
I only watch major news outlets if i want a laugh. not just the israel/middle east stuff but everythings got so much slant its practically a soap opera, thats how they get their ratings, by making you mad at the world, to the point where u cant take ur eyes off it. so no, i dont get enraged by the issues, if i feel like im starting to, i'll switch it to espn. if i need my political fix, i'll talk with my family or go to prisonplanet or some shit, whatever.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2006, 06:58:31 PM »
^ eh u ever had that sizzurp shiit? is it good?

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2006, 01:35:18 AM »
Hoped u could inform me.