Author Topic: Israel Blasts Lebanon Airport, Air Bases  (Read 863 times)

regimemob510

Re: Israel Blasts Lebanon Airport, Air Bases
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2006, 12:52:22 PM »
I wonder if people like CWalker care that America's foriegn policy is mostly dictated by the Jewish lobby and the interests of Isreal.

Of course America is going to supprt a democratic, free nation like Israel over terrorist governments like the one the Palestinians elected.

I support Israel.

real american, your not a real american, your a hick that fucks his mom and sister, and daughter, that came outta his mom, which is still ur sister.  anyways, if you werent so ignorant, you would know that lebanon is a democracy too, and they're a free nation.  what you really need to do, is grab an israeli made gun, im sure u kno wut its called u cracker, put it to your temple, and pull the trigger as fast as you can, cuz your ignorance will cause WW3 and ultimately the day of judgement because of not being able to have proper diplomatic relations without having a jews dick in your mouth,and gargling his balls.  by your statement, you basically said you love israeli dick all up in you, and you want more, and you like to gargle a jew's balls.  fuck off u real american homo.  thank god im from the bay area where people are actually smart, know whats going on in the world, and are outspoken about their opinions.  im a muslim, and i dont agree with what hezbollah did, but there was definitely a better way to handle this situation. to just bomb a sovereign nation outright is really pushing the envelope.  it makes me think that we're all not safe, even if we feel that we are, our rights don't matter, i guess.

regimemob510

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2006, 01:21:00 PM »
Mazal Tov!!

i'll say that to you when you lose your home and family.  8)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2006, 01:57:38 PM »
I know you would like that, just like Hezbolla and Hamas. This is exactly why I support every step my country takes to protect me, my family and my friends.

We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

regimemob510

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2006, 02:10:53 PM »
I know you would like that, just like Hezbolla and Hamas. This is exactly why I support every step my country takes to protect me, my family and my friends.

if you read wut i wrote, i said i wouldnt like anymore bloodshed, and we need peace.  and i said that "i would say mozal tav to you when you family is dead and your home is turned into rubble" in order to put you in the shoes of a palestinian or lebanese person.  and obviously you did wut i thought u would do, try to spin it around, and support your countries war crimes and scandolous actions.  more power to you, the man upstairs is watching all of this, i wouldnt be able to sleep at night if i knew my "sovereign nation" was causing all of this bloodshed, but hey, thats just me.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2006, 02:41:09 PM »
Peace means safety. Sovereignty means provision of safety. If someone undermines my safety, my sovereign is responsible for removing the threat.Talks of peace when safety is undermined are nothing more than a hypocrisy. If a sovereign is incompetent, he should either give up his sovereignty or take responsibility for his actions (or lack of them).
« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 02:42:42 PM by I TO DA GEEZY »

regimemob510

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2006, 02:50:31 PM »
Peace means safety. Sovereignty means provision of safety. If someone undermines my safety, my sovereign is responsible for removing the threat.Talks of peace when safety is undermined are nothing more than a hypocrisy. If a sovereign is incompetent, he should either give up his sovereignty or take responsibility for his actions (or lack of them).

quit all the propoganda bullshit, i can see the book rammed 10 inches into your asshole.  peace means peace, no shooting at eachother, and every man must give their honest word to go along with a treaty, so eachothers people are safe.  peace can be made, you are causing war, by placing an issue on safety and bloodshed, going about it like that, you will never have peace.  ps yehuds are idiots...

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2006, 02:55:23 PM »
Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan<<<Propaganda Book?!! LOL@ You Jew-hating clown.

regimemob510

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2006, 02:56:53 PM »
Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan<<<Propaganda Book LOL@ You Jew-hating clown.

jews are taking "safety" out of context.  to a jew, safety means, "kill anything that even resembles a palestinian."  but in actuality, safety in that context means to have a cease fire treaty.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2006, 03:00:41 PM »
to a jew, safety means, "kill anything that even resembles a palestinian."

That's why about 20% of Israel's population are Palestinians?

Man, get your head out of your ass. LMAO @ "to a jew"... And you dare to call ME brainwashed? you? with your Nazi slogans?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 03:02:21 PM by I TO DA GEEZY »

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2006, 11:28:59 PM »
ok latest developments (pretty much more of the same but elaborating)

-basically Hassan Nasrallah came on TV and said he wanted to address the Lebanese ppl , the arab leaders and the Israelis
to the Lebanese he said that victory is coming , all we need is patience and perseverence
to the arab leaders (allduing to the Egyptians , jordanians and Saudis) he said that they had never bet on them but he had always bet on his ppl and God , he told the arab leaders to bet on their minds and we'll bet on our hearts.
to the Israelis he basically said u wanted to change the rules of the game , consider them changed we're going to open war to haifa , what's beyond haifa and what's beyond beyond haifa

then he said that the surprises he promised begin now , look at the missile boat that bombed beirut an watch it burn.
minutes later Tv channels show the ppl of the southern suburb setting off fireworks and then they report that it has in fact been hit and 4 IDF sailors are lost.

reports about how the boat was hit vary , some say and unmanned air vehicle stocked with explosives , some report seeing two missiles striking the boat one on the deck one in the side , i don't think anyone expected hezbollah to have such weapons , ESPECIALLY the israeli sailors as pictures show them wearing neither helmets nor life jackets while on deck.
If hezbollahs "air defense" system is effective and they are truly in possesion of Zelzal-2 rockets (as the IDF has hinted) then this is going to escalate like a hell.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 12:08:37 AM by ARYC »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2006, 12:01:20 AM »
Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

^^ What is this book about?  One guy I used to discuss polotics and religion with at work used to tell me to read this book.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2006, 12:31:59 AM »
Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

^^ What is this book about?  One guy I used to discuss polotics and religion with at work used to tell me to read this book.

the book deals with the relationship and responsibilities between state and citizenry. Namely what the role of the state is vis a vis its populace (social contract)

Hobbes believes the nature of man is evil, competitive and that life is brutal and short. Man by nature strives and competes with one another. This state of nature is anarchaic and the rule of power holds sway.

Only by relinquishing all power to a soveriegn who will run the state on behalf of the citizenry, can mankind live in peace.

Basically a justification for a strong all powerful albiet benevolent ruler.

Locke and Rousseau also touched on similiar issues with different perspectives. Im big on Rousseau personally.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2006, 09:14:56 AM »
"Hobbes believes the nature of man is evil, competitive and that life is brutal and short. Man by nature strives and competes with one another. This state of nature is anarchaic and the rule of power holds sway"

basically "homo omini lupos" (not sure of the spelling) which basically means man is a wolf for man