Author Topic: Check this pix out what do u guys think??  (Read 408 times)

Word to Everything

Re: Check this pix out what do u guys think??
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2006, 07:11:51 AM »
Any race would have done the same thing  :D

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2006, 08:32:39 AM »
shows the white devil, bulding their roads and bringing deseases....

My neighbour's native and his an artist its so funny cause he was showing me some of his artwork and in one of the pictures regarding native society, he mentioned the exact same thing you just did. He had an eagle's wings linking the picture the white world (which in his artwork was the negative side). But he was straight up frank and said the link is white people coming with alcohol and diseases leading to the destruction of harmony

LOL at harmony.. so indian tribes never fought before the white man came? bullshit!

Word to Everything

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2006, 08:36:16 AM »

My neighbour's native and his an artist its so funny cause he was showing me some of his artwork and in one of the pictures regarding native society, he mentioned the exact same thing you just did. He had an eagle's wings linking the picture the white world (which in his artwork was the negative side). But he was straight up frank and said the link is white people coming with alcohol and diseases leading to the destruction of harmony

LOL at harmony.. so indian tribes never fought before the white man came? bullshit!

That has nothing to do with alcohol and diseases  :)

coola

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2006, 11:03:17 AM »
do you have a larger version ?

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2006, 11:27:30 AM »
do you have a larger version ?
nah thats what sux

coola

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2006, 12:12:12 PM »
dope picture, would love to see it in better quality... goto agree...

it does look like what native joe is saying..

Florez

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Return of the gangstas
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2006, 01:35:31 PM »
and the white man marches on  ;D
I think it is the same in some parts of the jungle in south america where expedition crews have killed
whole tribes because of certain deceases
''I'm still a doggpound nigga I ain't never gonna give it up''

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2006, 07:32:55 PM »

No one is saying that the tribes were in a complete heaven or harmony before white people but when you think about what happened after they showed up......it was a heaven.

of course there were civili wars between tribes, but it was like a fight with your brother or fight with a good friend they got over it. But nothing could compare to the magnitude of the europeans coming over and bringing the alcohol, and bringing the diseases and bringing guns. Native Americans looked at the white settlers and welcomed them from a long journey, White people looked at them and said "I want what you have and i'm gonna take it any way possible"

Diseases killed many of them, natives were treated lower than slaves, no medicine or health care or nutrition, most dies because if the reservation was a certain distance from their location they would make the Natives walk, i.e Trail of Tears..

One of the main reason why Turtle Island got taken over so fast is because as white settlers captured certain tribal leaders and medicine men, they would make a deal to allow them to leave in exchange for information on other tribes whereabouts and locations, so white people used our people against us. The Crows were the main ones......

Pres7

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2006, 07:50:10 PM »
I think that is a piece done by the Grafitti Artist named Mear of the CBS crew out of LA.  im not sure tho.  Hes done alot of pics like this

westkoastanostra

« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2006, 08:51:06 PM »

No one is saying that the tribes were in a complete heaven or harmony before white people but when you think about what happened after they showed up......it was a heaven.

of course there were civili wars between tribes, but it was like a fight with your brother or fight with a good friend they got over it. But nothing could compare to the magnitude of the europeans coming over and bringing the alcohol, and bringing the diseases and bringing guns. Native Americans looked at the white settlers and welcomed them from a long journey, White people looked at them and said "I want what you have and i'm gonna take it any way possible"

Diseases killed many of them, natives were treated lower than slaves, no medicine or health care or nutrition, most dies because if the reservation was a certain distance from their location they would make the Natives walk, i.e Trail of Tears..

One of the main reason why Turtle Island got taken over so fast is because as white settlers captured certain tribal leaders and medicine men, they would make a deal to allow them to leave in exchange for information on other tribes whereabouts and locations, so white people used our people against us. The Crows were the main ones......

J Bananas

« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2006, 08:56:45 PM »
i know the guy who did that but i forgot his name, he does a bunch of apocalyptic paintings about corrupt society, he also did the cover for limp bizkits "significant other". he's from LA i'll try n remember his name

J Bananas

« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2006, 09:02:58 PM »
fuck, it's Mear One.

http://www.mearone.com/

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2006, 07:23:15 AM »
HOW THE WEST WAS PAVED (LOST)

http://www.mearone.com/west.html

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2006, 07:53:16 AM »